Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Elite Fund Team Cycler- www.elitefundteam.com/cycler

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't have enough funds in my LR to be able to invest here, and i only have Alertpay balance. Too bad the site doesn't accept Alertpay. And if the cycling waiting time is 1 week max, it's pretty reasonable.

Hey, you can join the groove, need liberty reserve? Send me a PM i will be glad to exchange ap with you. Stop wishing and start acting? Or are you just exaggerating about not having?

You have received a payment to your account U4125601

Date: 1/26/2011 7:37 PM

Batch: 54104346

From Account: U4598103 (EliteFundTeamCycler)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Congratulations. $1.00 share has been cycled and you just earned 200 % !

www.elitefundteam.com

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

@echo :

actually that is the one problem for me to buy shares again here..the movement is slowly than before..i don't know why many member not buy shares again here..and look like new member come to here very slow for sure..i think we need to promote more if we want the shares move fast..

Ive been scared for that too, that it would slow down. But ive seen it slow three times now, and every time a new injection is taking place it gets going again.

So for now i feel comfortable putting every day a little share inline. i dont have a good choise for to double my money in max a month. So

im ok with eft cycler so far. If the admin starts taking also other payment processors, well then it will get going again as a train.

I got $83 today and reinvested $33, one $10 share and one $20 share. So I cashed out only $50.

EFT Cycler is really great way to earn money online. EFT cycler the best!

Dear Karen,

You have received a payment to your account (khai28):

Date: 2/13/2011 9:31 AM

Batch: 55221767

Amount: $50.00

Memo: Withdrawal request at EliteFundTeam Money Cycler with a Revenue Share completed.

www.elitefundteam.com

Thank you.

Date: 2/16/2011 4:09 PM

Batch: 55437913

Amount: $4.00

Memo: Withdrawal request at EliteFundTeam Money Cycler with a Revenue Share completed.

Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope the $1 lane will also move so that I can have my positions cycled, it's been almost 2 weeks yet they are stuck in nowhere, I have invested about $30 in that line and most of my positions are still in the middle area in the long list.

Yes i invested in the 1.00 line too. Its a little slow right now, but as long as its moving im ok, also in the middle somewhere.

My 2.00 dollar went out today instead. And i got me some new and took some money out for first time.

02/16/2011 04:48 55398062 U4598103 (EliteFundTea...) + $1.40 $0.02

Memo: Withdrawal request at EliteFundTeam Money Cycler with a Revenue Share completed. www.elitefundteam.com

02/16/2011 16:07 55437745 U4598103 (EliteFundTea...) + $1.00 $0.01

Memo: Withdrawal request at EliteFundTeam Money Cycler with a Revenue Share completed. www.elitefundteam.com

It seems now the $1 line move very slowly, but as we can see that the queue for this line also the longest one compared the other lines maybe just because this is the more affordable one :D

I hope it would be back to be back to on fire very soon, and hope people won't stop keep add their shares here :D

Again cycled and bought a new 2.00 share and the rest as cashout.

Payment recieved via LR

Date: 2/17/2011 14:24

Batch: 55506380

From Account: U4598103 (EliteFundTea...)

Amount: $1.80

eftcycler.jpg

My 1.00 dollar shares is moving up, but its really slow right now. Still it moves:) The rest of my shares instead is doing great...gogogo

Anyone agree with me it feels like

i want it all. All mine, the lines is mine, loosing the grip here :blink: