Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

WDS - wds50.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

in the Internet can and should make, but it requires a tool - an assistant. Investing through the Internet is one of the most profitable, but at the same time and the most risky. On the Internet since the 90s began to appear a lot of projects, mostly it was the standard of the pyramid, since the human brain began to think more and more complex distribution patterns of money. More and more in this area was to spin money. But to understand in all this chaos, very difficult. That is why the WDS was created

Plan:

3.75% daily for 40 days

Accept : PM

Join WDS here

From the RoI, this HYIP offers good rate of RoI. It is high, but still reasonable. The website of this new HYIP has SSL as the security here. But, the website does not use English as the main language here. This is not good at all, because the website is using the Russian language. Not too many can understand Russian

profit including principal and then, the nett rate no longer 3.75% per day but below than that. even though smaller, make the rate become reasonable and potentially will lead the hyip able to maintain paying for long period. unfortunately the main site language is in Russian and there is no English language support.

security warning received from my brwoser and in addition we faced a strange matter here.hyip works with affiliate link but with affiliate link it never works. i am not satisfied by this kind of hyip well, i am staying away from this hiyp intended for investments.

wow really good to see that you have receive payment from the programs . but as you are hyip monitor they will pay you on time . any ways site looks like a paying one and i am sure that they might be paying the members . The site is completely in Russian Language and that is the problem over here .

i guess admin of this program should have added more payment processor to this program,though i think this program is safe place for investors to invest but i doubt if the admin of the program complete the plan offered,i feel the program is offering invest a high return and think investors to invest carefully on this program.

the site designed very well as the roi rates which is quite good to believe that he will pay . the main bad thing is that the admin accept only PM so everyone will not join the site. I like to say to add another payment processor like LR,EGOPAY ehich can help the yip to expand more.

profit including principal and then, the nett rate no longer 3.75% per day but below than that. even though smaller, make the rate become reasonable and potentially will lead the hyip able to maintain paying for long period. unfortunately the main site language is in Russian and there is no English language support.

that is include the principal, so our main earning here will be about 120%. i think that is big enough and also profitable amount if you ask me. also the lifetime of this site plan is reasonable for me, with the rate that they offered it make this hyip site more profitable for investors

Well we could see this hiyp is actually paying people from past 10 days and rather surprising that the Russian hyip is actually online and paying through such long period of time. I consider its really a good sign regarding these types of Russian hyips and investors may take a risk within it.

but i don't see this site status in other hyip monitors so far, but i see some payment proofs of this program in other hyip forum, i am glad that until now this program is paying, even this site is in russian but i believe that there will be more investors that want to take risk here.

3.75% daily for 40 days is a big enough advantage that we can get primarily to invest in this program and I'm sure the admin will give payments to its investors well as the benefits we can get from the program is quite in accordance with the time limits specified in making profits

Is this program truly paying? because i only see this hyip monitor payment proof not other investors payment proof, also it seems hard to judge this kind of site nowadays, all i know about this program is automatic program which pay investor automatically that maybe because this program has good rate.

Good to see lots of proof of payments but right now in term of popularity its seems this site is already at it best because if not for the proof of payments that I'm seeing right now I will going to think that this site is a scam site. Because I have hard time finding a hyip monitoring sites that is monitoring this site and for me a hyip site that is not popular among hyip monitoring site has low potential to be profitable hyip site.