Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

WDS - wds50.com

HYIPCORE

So far, this program is paying but it seems hard to know what will happening with them, and in front of me this program is like a promising program. also i see there are some investors that already reach profit from this program, which make me envy them but if we want to invest here , it will be quite risky.

well the program is looking like Russian language,so i think admin his just targeting the Russian investors to invested into this program and roi 3.75% for 40 days is very low to invest into this hyip program and any aothere member wanted to know about this program just there can open this program with google chrome then it will be easy to know about this hyip program

@saibaba

Its scam now. I guess this site has hard time finding good number of investors since this site has russian language only? I do hope that this one will going to last long. One thing I'm sure about this site is that this site can last long if we want to. I know its really hard to make good income in hyip site and the risk that we are taking is just too great. A hyip site that turn to scam is just a normal occurrence.