Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Financial Freedom - financial-freedom.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Financial Freedom is the online branch of FinDom Capital Inc., a legally registered and licensed Belize based capital management company. Our company is working as a brokerage between you - the investors and our professional traders, which generate the profits for your investments. Click On "Tell Me More" in order to learn more about our company and its activities.

Plan:

"Swim"

0.5 - 0.9% Daily

$25 - $100

60 Calendar Days

Principal Returned

Compounding: Not Available

"Breathe"

0.7 - 1.2% Daily

$25 - $2,499.99

90 Calendar Days

Principal Returned

Compounding: Up To 100%

"Fly"

0.9 - 1.4% Daily

$2,500 - $20,000

120 Calendar Days

Principal Returned

Compounding: Up To 100%

Accept: Liberty Reserve,PM

Join Financial Freedom here

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

firstly they have offered a really low rate of interest in his or her plans and also they have settled a high minimum amount for making investments. am not considering this hiyp because i do believe i can certainly earn good gain trading our self.

well i think the minimum investment inhere is kinda high and i think investors need to invest wisely with this program,i don't think not all investor can afford to invest 25$ on this program and though the daily daily return being offered by the admin of the program is sustainable and i think the program being a mid-term program might do well

Well fir me the investment plans are quite reasonable to make an investment but the only problem with this program is the minimum investment . Yes the minimum investment here is $25 and in my view it is not a small amount so we need to be careful before investing with this program . I can simply say that it is just a drawback to this program .

that is right it is high for many investors especially for tiny investors, but this site interest's rate is too low for hyip, i think i will skip this program even i think this program have many good thing and we can considered this program as the premium program, but they only lack of minimum deposit, DDOS and interest rate.

I think forex may solve financial problems that occur inside our lives because young children and can forex is really a very profitable business and will give us a big advantage but every single child produce like benefits must we discover and train terl ore first to ensure we get good chance to trade so it could be easier for us to gain.

• 4 weeks later...

I think forex may solve financial problems that occur inside our lives because young children and can forex is really a very profitable business and will give us a big advantage but every single child produce like benefits must we discover and train terl ore first to ensure we get good chance to trade so it could be easier for us to gain.

Actually the minimum investment amount is the only problem with this program and we can see that the site is asking $25 as the minimum investment and that may be a problem with this program . and i am not at all ready to invest such amount in this long term programs who are not well established . the returns are also very less here that make me not to show interest with this program .

HYIP program has a very good offer is to provide a very reasonable daily gain for a long-term investment program and I'm pretty sure the admin will continually provide benefits to investors until the end of time it takes to make a profit will have been exhausted

iam trying to invest some good amount in the hyip program an in this program the minimum amount is 25$,so idont have much amount to invest in this program an i think no low investor will invest in this program and there are no hyip monitors also not added till now then how come the investors can invest huge amount without any proofs of this program

0.5 - 0.9% Daily

Rate for me is just unrealistically low. I know this plan can sustain and maintain itself in two to three more months if this site will get good number of investors and in fact it can last a year or two if its going to be popular. But as of now when I check its traffic its seems this site is not getting any good deal at all. I think what admin of this hyip site lack is promotion. I'm sure if admin of this site promote this site in many ptp forum this site will get many investors as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the admin offers very good at making long-term benefits to its investors, because the benefits would we get if you invest in this program is in accordance with the specified time to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will provide payments to investors until the expiration of the time to make a profit

Financial Freedom has a secured website, identified and verified by RapidSSL CA, and has 256-bit encryption. This site looks stable and will last for a long time. I see can from their Facebook page that a lot of monitors have invested in the site and the admin is active, he replies to every post and I think that he is really into making his investment site work.

Thanks for this payment proofs, it will make this site as better site right now. i am sure that is because the rate that admin offered, and so far i don't see so much issue with admin right now, everything is okay and with the rate that admin offered it will make this site just like other long term program that usually pay investors for long time.

• 2 weeks later...

05/09/2013 23:10,143334435,Site,U9769189,0,Incoming,USD,2.04,,

hope this site ok for invest and their invest plan not give me high profit so site is really trusted.cos still members get payment from this site and their are lots of members already join and invest cos this site paying.and they launch for long days and give low profit all members....

Well this site site is really good and paying its investors from about 2 months but i am not interested to make investment on it because they are paying profit very low and 0.5% profit is not enough for me.So only because of this reason i decided to skip it.Otherwise good luck to the investors.

Another hot program, i missed my chance to invest here if only i invested my money herein this program's early round then i will get so much profit from this program. but yeah, this program still paying and it has been paying for 67 days, which shocked me too , i think this program only 40 days or so, but it is longer than it seems.