Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Daily-bank - Daily-bank.org

xetang

Daily Bank Investments is only a small part in the global forex trading field. Why not trusting this to qualified professionals such as Forex Time INC? As of today, we have a professional business development team that specializes on creating business expansion plans evaluating the ...

7% DAILY FOR 30 DAYS

The Plan: 7% Daily for 30 days

Conditions: 5 Days per week

Total Return (every 30 days):154% R.O.I

Compoundable (re-invest): Yes (up to 7 times)

Min - Max withdrawal: $2 - No limit

Min - Max deposit: $5 - $500,000

110% AFTER 7 DAYS

The Plan: 110% After 7 days

Conditions: 1 Calendar week

Total Return (for 7 days): 110% R.O.I

Compoundable (re-invest): Yes (up to 7 times)

Min - Max withdrawal: $2 - No limit

Min - Max deposit: $5 - $5,000

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Licensed Script

ns1.koddos.com 198.144.120.144

ns2.koddos.com 198.144.120.175

Instant Payment

Accept: LR, PM, STP, EG, PEXPAY

Join here: https://www.daily-bank.org/

AND MORE INFO:

Affilate commission 15%

Instant Payment

Currencies accept: LR, PM, STP, EG, Pexpay

Security:

SSL certificate

DDos protected

SilverTail security plug-in

Barracuda networks protection

High speed server

Withdrawals: automatic

WHOIS details:

Registrar Info

Name eNom, Inc. (R39-LROR)

Status ADDPERIOD, CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED, TRANSFER PROHIBITED

Important Dates More Info

Expires On March 05, 2014

Registered On March 05, 2013

Updated On March 05, 2013

Name Servers More Info

ns1.koddos.com 198.144.120.144

ns2.koddos.com 198.144.120.175

Really the ROI tabled here by the admin is sustainable, with all administrative qualities put in place. I've tried to access the site from here but couldnt have access. If it's common to all, then this is not a good sign. The monitors are rating as waiting (it's less than a day old!). http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/daily-bank.org?final=1

So, I guess it will be one of their attraction the instant payment in here according to the information above that the withdrawal is instant because you know it's good to have such feature because you don't have to wait as you will receive your payment once you request for it as it's instant so it's more great to invest in here.

Really, as info that I have received when begin to register not long, admin have decided to upgrade all secury for site and it is cause so that site is very difficult to access and want to access it, you need to accept risk for your computer, I too have invested in this site in first time and will upgrade payment proofs early here. I'm in investment:

Date: 3/7/2013 10:19 AM

Batch: 134594965

From Account: U2098113 (Daily Bank Investments)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to daily-bank.org User name zozo278

And as below is my first payment from Referrals:

Date: 3/7/2013 5:19 PM

Batch: 134664606

From Account: U2098113 (Daily Bank Investments)

Amount: $2.36

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from Daily Bank Investments (daily-bank.org)

110% profit in seven days or one week is actually look good. As in ten weeks we can reach bep in here and that means its less than 100 days and we can reach bep in here. I'm thinking that one week plan one time investments is some how a good try as this is the only way we can do hit and run in here. The 30 days plan look long for me and I doubts that its going to last that long.

for me the rate that admin tabled here is sustainable and good enough for mostly investors i think they can pay us for long time, but today when i want to access this site i see that they are under construction so i keep wondering what is this thing mean, i hope it is not a sign that they will become a scam site

The company of the this site has also provide the this kind of the investment plan for gain the profit earning. they have to gain the certain amount of the profit .They have take some profit then other profit sent to there member .So that hyip site was profitable investment program.

well out of this hyip we all cannot withdraw our money in first couple of days because the actual minimum disengagement set through admin can be quite high 2$. i do believe admin need to change this kind of minimum for you to 0$ because 2$ just isn't giving virtually any relief for you to its small investors.