Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

VooFX - voofx.com

wahyd186

I am not admin

728x90.gif

Welcome to VooFX.com!

VooFX.com is an investment fund that invests cash in gold. We offer our services to the international community. Investing in gold is traditionally regarded as a way to preserve capital. However, in modern times, this approach is not as simple as it might seem. The ability to trade gold on the open market have brought great changes in the prices of raw materials. Today, these changes are a big obstacle for investors, as they can contribute to the loss of their savings.

If you are like many other conservative investors these days, you need something more than just an online broker that allows you to trade. Looking for sophisticated, professionals think gradually as VooFX.com who can directly assist you in obtaining a true and great value of their investment. We use naturally in VooFX powerful trading techniques allow us to generate gold significant profits and share them with our customers through a wide range of investment options.

103%-118% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $12 - $100 103.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 105.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 109.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 112.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $50,000 118.00

18%-23.5% Daily For 7 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $25 - $100 18.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 19.50

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 20.40

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 22.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $50,000 23.50

10%-20% Hourly For 12 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $100 10.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 12.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 14.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 17.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $50,000 20.00

Link=> http://voofx.com

well i think this program might be ok for hit and run but i think investors need to be careful when investing with this program,the program might not be safe for any hyip investor to invest with the program,though the program look like one that can last for few days but i think investors need to see that the program is having paying status before investing with the program

this program has been not paying for now, it means this program is waiting and still don't have any payment record, maybe because they are still new program. even in their homepage, it said that they have SSL and DDOS but in fact i don't see they have SSL and DDOS protection

the hyip has been run for 3 day and seems unable to make good progress. well, its reasonable for me since the hyip not listed on hyip monitor site and also offering high profit return in short term period only. if the site unable to attract many investors to join and fail to collect lots of deposit fund, can be sure they will scam fast.

i'm sure we should take a chance in this hyip and come up with a big investment about this hiyp because doing so contains a hourly strategy which demands 50$ to get. i think we've enable you to make an excellent profit by investing money in hourly strategy.