Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

TopFund - topfund.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

TopFund is a legally registered investment company in Belize since June, 2007 and has began operations offline for over a period years however this program is our first online no risk venture.

We work mainly on the FOREX and sports betting market "Arbitrage". This program is a real investment, which returns are all generated from real-life investments.

Plan:

Plan Name Min. Deposit Max. Deposit Interest Period

Standard $10 $1,999 7.50% Daily 15 Business Days

Advanced $2,000 $7,999 8.00% Daily 15 Business Days

Premium $8,000 $19,999 9.50% Daily 15 Business Days

VIP $20,000 $1,000,000 10.00% Daily 15 Business Days

accept : LibertyReserve , Perfectmoney , EgoPay

Join TopFund here

long term program with quite high rate, i think for 10 days we can reach BEP here but that is not included fee if we use LR, i think about 11 days you will feel good here, but i think you should cashout until you reach BEP here before do any compound so i think at 12th days is the good day to start compounding here.

10% daily huh? i can tell the admin of this program has being long into hyip program,the program is offering investors a high return and i can tell the admin of the program will online pay few investors and make a run on other investors investment,i think it best of this program is just ingored and investors can invest with other better programo

the actual hyip have been detailed upon most of hyip check website along with can be sure it's going to help to make the web page well regarded and possibly attract a lot of buyers to become listed on the actual hyip standing can be spending at present and possibly will keep preserve finding cash for very first circular regarding purchase interval after that we are undecided.

the hyip has been listed on some of hyip monitor site and can be sure it will make the site widely known and maybe attract many investors to join. the hyip status is paying currently and maybe will keep maintain paying for first round of investment period. after that, I am not sure.

i will be little puzzled regarding plans proposed by this hiyp due to the fact banner can be showing in which plan can be 10 extended but inside of this hiyp the mentioned in which plan is good for 15 days to weeks. anyone can easily clear what exactly is actually plan being offered by that hyip???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Standard $ 10 $ 1.999 7:50% Daily 15 Business Days is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program, because of the advantages that we will get enough according to the time required to make these gains, and I think the admin will only run up to a period of 15 days, after which the admin will never give any further payment to its investors

Date: 4/12/2013 11:12 PM

Batch: 139926585

From Account: U2250161 (TopFund profit)

Amount: $7.50

Memo: Withdraw to gxmonitor.com from topfund.biz

Thank you.

great payment.hope this site long term site and build for long days...really risk free site and great profit.admin is very trusted...and he also paying all members.all is satisfied to working here.bur will gone scam soon......

• 3 weeks later...

Top Fund has been paying for more than two months now, a total of 12.5% in just fifteen business days is a nice deal, the ROI is quite low and sustainable, since the plan is principal included in daily ROI as well as mid term plan, with minimum set at $5, the project is quite convenient for investors.

the program looks quite professional regarding the website design and plan features, definitely looks worth give a try, on investors' convenient minimum deposit is just $1 required to participate in their mid term plan, and as usual instant payments will attract everyone especially small investors.

Date: 4/12/2013 11:12 PM

Batch: 139926585

From Account: U2250161 (TopFund profit)

Amount: $7.50

Memo: Withdraw to gxmonitor.com from topfund.biz

Thank you.

i checked the site.some hyip monitors is paying status and some is scam and some not paying and some status is problems.but i see some members still get payment from the site but their goal not to solve financial problems who invest here otherwise investor can be lost her/his money.so risk site......

i checked the site.some hyip monitors is paying status and some is scam and some not paying and some status is problems.but i see some members still get payment from the site but their goal not to solve financial problems who invest here otherwise investor can be lost her/his money.so risk site......

I have checked on ratings page and found almost all monitors listing this one have active status for it, which monitor moved status to scam, I think this mid term project is still paying fine without any issues, they pay sustainable ROI on the basis of business days, a principal included in daily profit plan.