Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Pacific Invest - PacificInvest.net

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://www.pacificinvest.net

468x60.gif

Modern world is about high speed, high risks and high profit. It's not a secret that money has lost that value which it had several years ago. Instability of contemporary markets and bank systems, nature cataclysms and inflation led to situation when many people were forced to look for new ways to save and increase their profits.

PLANS:

Standard Plan - 12% Daily For 10 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $25,000 12.00

Premium Plan - 130% After 10 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $25 - $25,000 130.00

Accept : LR, PM, Egopay

Link : http://www.pacificinvest.net

PAYING

PAYING

My first payment received almost instantly :

The amount of 3 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U3151365->U1993057. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to HyipOnline from PacificInvest.. Date: 18:22 25.02.13. Batch: 17914565.

this site for sure is paying, yesterday i saw some payment proofs of this program in talkgold, and it seems that they will pay later. i think this program is good and attractive since their rate is truly profitable for many investors and also hosted in staminus which i think have a good service for this kind of site

• 2 weeks later...

I just can't go for the plan of 130% after 10 days so I have decided to invest in the daily plan,the program is currently paying,and I have just received my first payment from the program today,payment was so fast,here is my payment proof below

Date: 3/7/2013 6:45 PM

Batch: 134675623

From Account: U2201654 (PacificInvest)

Amount: $1.20

Memo: Withdraw to Hadg33 from PacificInvest

Thank you.

This site is running for 18 to 19 days already and if you invest in here on the first day you already earn back 180% and that means you already earn 80% profit in here and that is a good thing as until now its paying a clear sign that this site is getting popular as its getting more investors that make this site pay longer and those who take risk early in here then congrats since if you continue investing in here you already have earned 80% profit in here.

i don't have any doubt that Pacific invest become one of the hottest hyip nowadays, paying for 19 days this program gain much attention from other investors, with the plans that they have it is very hard to tell if this program will stay longer but until now we can see it clearly that they will stay longer here

They are paying we can see the monitors ratings page above . but i can see that some of the monitors are with the waiting status so we should be very careful before investing into this program . I really suspect this program because after listed more than 20 days this monitors are showing the waiting status .

That's normal,it is not all monitors that would invest in the program and that is why they are having a WAITING status,anyways I requested for a payout yesterday and I got my payment today,payments was not instant,anyways I got paid and here is my latest payment proof

Date: 3/9/2013 6:31 AM

Batch: 134893139

Thank you.

What happened yesterday has happened today,payments should be instant,I don't know why there are delays in processing of payments,well,it might be a lot of work load for the admin and that is why payments are paid the next day,anyways I have just received my payment for yesterday's earnings,here is the proof below

Date: 3/10/2013 4:30 AM

Batch: 135004004

Thank you.

very high profit return and commission will be given to member of this site. unfortunately I am not trust with this site and will not spend money to make invest here. too risky for me and potentially the principal money will not back anymore once we decide to make invest. the stake is too high.

Yes,principal would not be returned,the principal has already been included in the daily roi,so the actual roi is just 2%,anyways since it is a HYIP program it is not advisable for me to recommend this program to anyone,but I must tell you that this program is currently paying,here is my latest payment proof below

PAYING

Date: 3/11/2013 9:18 AM

Batch: 135147690

Thank you.

Wow,I guess the workload for the admin was much,I think he was fast enough yesterday to clear payments on time,normally,I am always receiving my daily profit the next day,but I got my payment for yesterday that same yesterday,here is my latest payment proof below

Date: 3/11/2013 10:01 PM

Batch: 135260444

Thank you.

I think the admin has now gotten the rhythm once again,payments are instant for the past 2 days,I just wish that the admin can continue to be paying so fast,I have received a payment last night but I was unable to post it here,here is the payment proof below

Date: 3/12/2013 8:38 PM

Batch: 135425936

Thank you.

Well I am just glad that this program is paying,I can't really talk about the processing of payments,sometimes,payments are processed so fast and sometimes payments are processed in the next day,anyways I have just received the payment of yesterday,and here is the payment proof below

Date: 3/14/2013 5:27 AM

Batch: 135635145

Thank you.

I am really glad about this program,the admin of the program is making sure that payments are processed on a daily basis,though payments are not instant,I should BEP in this program by tomorrow,anyways I have just received my payment for today and here is the payment proof below

Date: 3/15/2013 7:49 AM

Batch: 135800173

Thank you.

Yahoooo,I have finally completed my plan yesterday but I got paid early this morning,I am really tempted to go for a second round but I don't think I would do that,here is my latest payment proof below

Date: 3/16/2013 7:08 PM

Batch: 136010028

Thank you

average regular profit rate is approximately 2%-3% and based on me it is still which includes reasonable when the site capable of attract numerous investors to become listed on i believe it will certainly lead them capable of sustain long and to accomplish it attract numerous investors to become listed on i am hoping the web make alliance with the majority of hyip check site to help monitoring.