Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

IAFT forum - forum/tradersunion.com

Nagilover

Huh... You will reach the minimum payout of $10 in just a week,don't you think that you might be spamming in the forum if you post too much. Its been long that I visited the forum,is there no post limit in this forum?

There is no limit in the forum but surely, if you spam the forum, the admin would get at you. Why I think it would be realistic without spamming the forum is that there are quite s lot of activities now in the forum and so many more members have joined yet again. It now makes it easier to post more without necessarily repeating yourself.

I only keep posting 75 cents to 1 dollar a day in here. For me this is already a good income. Although 1 dollar we only need to post 25 post to earn 1 dollar. For me I prefer to reach just 75 cents each day. Beside its already 7.50 dollars in a week and in a month that's more than 21 dollars already. For me that still a good earnings compare to other ptp forums.

Of course, when we think of the incentive and that which this one has to offer when it comes to post rate and activities, then this is a place you can earn well and enjoy the activities. There are even days I don't make posts here because I don't usually have the time at all days to visit and when I do, I try to make posts in at least two sections.

Hoping for more threads but it looks like we have limited threads to post. I do post in several sections but I end up still not consistent in my activities. As I want to at least have 25 posts daily particularly if I post during work hours lols. But then, I want to keep increase my activities like before.

According to what I read from other members,I heard that the activity has really increased in the forum and some other people has also joined it,how come you can't make 25 posts in a day afterall there are so many threads about forex in this forum.

Just try to spread out your post. Don't post on just five minutes interval. What I do in here is I post some in the morning and some in the afternoon and some in the evening. I can be active in here and same time not worried that I'm spamming the site. At least I do earn or get 75 cents worth of post each day.

What really I don't like in this site is the waiting period between posting in here. Its really hard to wait if you can type fast. So what I do is that I open a lot of section then just type and type and then just click post every five post. In this way every 5 post I already make another post. Then after that I visit another forum and make fives post and return to IAFT and click another post that I make earlier.

Nice to know about this forum but for now I think that the forum is not that too strict any longer because from the look of things when I join the admin keep reducing my point and this make me not to continue again here

I think you are right about this one,there was a particular period that they are so strict,many members complain about this forum in other forums and up till this moment that I am making this post they are not even aware that IAFT is now a lenient forum. You can imagine that a member requested for a $25 and the good thing is,the member got the full payment.

Its already August. I do think I can make good income in here. I'm hoping to reach 30 dollars to 35 dollars before the month end. I'm really hoping that in two months time I can reach 50 dollars in here. This is my goal and objective right now and I'm really happy that some how I can earn great in here. I love forex trading. This is were life is for me.

i wonder how the admin is able to maintain the payment here. it seems that the owner has lots of funds to continue for a long time already. i have not been able to reach my first payout even. i am just so busy as usual. 

@budado: how many times have you been paid in here. from what i know that you just maintain moderate  activity in every forum you are in. 

@indieover, you know it's owned by an association which is the main reason it could maintain such pay rate and magnitude of posts. There are quite a lot of people posting in the forum and the forum pays very fast and on time too. That is the more reason it has this many posters.

As a Forex Based Forum with many Forex Traders and Brokers, also you know that when joining a Broker you must submitted your Personal ID and that might be what this Forum is just trying to emulate.

@fortunehunter I just and everyone will feel good when all forex Forum start processing their payment just like this Forum, if we want to Trade it, then we can Trade but if we want to withdraw, then we can... Some times we will need instants Cash to handle some things Offline or Online nowadays.

Well I made another payment request here now today, and I hope to get paid by tomorrow since payments are made within 24 hours. 

@anosocialnet well that submission of passport if you are talking about that thing then that is necessary on our first payment request.

I have 19 dollars worth of post in here today. I do hope that tomorrow I will going to try to post 1 dollar worth of post so that I can get 20 dollars right away. I'm still far from my goal of 50 dollars. But I do hope that by posting on regular basis I can actually end up making some good profit in here. I do know I can handle my trading account without any worries. I'm sure I can.

I can see that you guys are really earning big from this forum,I am planning to be visiting this forum on a daily basis so that I can learn more about forex and I will start posting in the forum too. $10 in ten days really makes sense to me.

It has been long that I visit the forum,do you mean that roboforex has a contest in this forum,anyway don't bother,I will try to visit the forum to see for myself. The activity in the forum has to be up because of the fast payment. I have seen a member that posted 2 payment proofs in GT with 20 days interval.

I already have 25 dollars in here. I still need another 25 dollars. I guess in one month I can reach 50 dollars in here. Then I will going to request payments and add that investments in my OANDA investments. Although until now I still not send request in OANDA to add IAFT as my referral and get some rebates. So far so good that we do earn good amount of money in here.

• 3 weeks later...

The forum is really a great one I have requested for my payment and I got paid full amount without a single deduction $13 is in for me.

This is a good forum and I have resume my posting activity again today and my target is 1dollar i do hope to reach 30dollar worth of point