Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Infinitybux - infinitybux.com

kapoplayboy

ONLINE AND PAYING

SINCE JULY 31, 2010

RECEIVE FREE AND EASY MONEY:

EARN .01 PER CLICK, AND UP TO 100% MATCHING REFERRAL CLICKS.

START EARNING TO INFINITY!

YOU DECIDE HOW MUCH MONEY YOU WANT TO MAKE

4 LEVELS OF MEMBERSHIP: FREE, ADVANCED, ADVANCED PRO, AND ELITE

SPONSOR NEW MEMBERS AND EARN COMMISSIONS

EARN UP TO .01 PER REFERRAL CLICK

EARN UP TO $7.50 PER REFERRAL UPGRADE

EARN UP TO 20% OF REFERRAL PURCHASES

BUY REFERRALS FOR LARGER PAYOUTS

MINIMUM PAYOUTS AS LOW AS $1.00

INFINITE POTENTIAL TO YOUR EARNINGS!

Proof

685516517.jpg

PLZ use my ref link if y r interested Thanx

Join now

Edited by juzfinal
thread title edited

• 2 weeks later...

admin of infinitybux start new youtube contest

make a video for infinitybux and give prize

Top 3 Videos win CASH prizes.

1st Prize: $20

2nd Prize: $10

3rd Prize: $5

If your video is so good it blows our socks off, you will win a TOP VIDEO prize. This will only be awarded to one video, but again - it really has to be top notch. This prize might not be awarded if we do not see this level of excellence.

The TOP VIDEO prize is $100

• 2 months later...

Latest update:

2011/03/22 18:27

For security reasons, Instant Pay has been disabled until further notice. We are working with our script team to help fix this security threat. Payments will be made once every 24 hours until this is resolved. Apologize for the inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm still new in infinitybux, still long way to reach minimum payout. I think this is good site, but there's some rule that make me hard to get referral. They dont allowed referral exchange and something like rcb offer.

So far i only have 1 direct referral. I guess i had to work harder to get more referral. :mellow:

• 2 months later...

Just wondering if this site is still paying. As this thread is not active as I thought. I just open this thread to look for better ptc to click since bananabux turn to scam already and I need some replacement for my ptc list of ptc. I usually keep 10 ptc to click.

This is a buxhost site. And the minimum is high for a simple reason. So that its will take you too long to reach minimum cashout and takes you to realize that they are a scam ptc site. And the worse part is that you can only cashout if you invest. That's a typical scam site.

This site is still paying. I have seen a payment proof dated 6.26 of Infinitybux on other website. They have a pretty neat script. Besides that, they make you do a math problem (simple addition e.g. 2+7=?) to verify that you are a human. The only problem is that when I was trying to click on one advertisement, when the countdown ended and I entered the answer of the math problem, they told me "the advertisement has just expired". It occurred only once. Anyways I believe it is still a legit program.

• 3 weeks later...

This site is still paying. I have seen a payment proof dated 6.26 of Infinitybux on other website. They have a pretty neat script. Besides that, they make you do a math problem (simple addition e.g. 2+7=?) to verify that you are a human. The only problem is that when I was trying to click on one advertisement, when the countdown ended and I entered the answer of the math problem, they told me "the advertisement has just expired". It occurred only once. Anyways I believe it is still a legit program.

This is a buxhost site. its a cheap 25 dollars a month script with hosting already. everybody can own a ptc sites just like this one as long you have 25 dollars. Now will you click or invest 25 dollars or more in a site that only cost 25 dollars to build? And okay. Where is that site? Because I joined almost 50 ptc sites that run by buxhost and all of them has proof of payments. But when I reach minimum and cashout none pays me.

• 3 weeks later...

Right now admin open so many 25 dollars script that he don't know how to sustain it. He already closed down two of his site. But in fairness to him he transfer his members to his other ptc sites that is still good and paying. I guess what he doing is that he realize that he over expand and just need to maintain less ptc sites to survive.

I think I need to congrats the admin of this site. He is running a buxhost site and yet he run his site so well that the stats show its. I don't know how accurate the stats are. But if they are true then I guess this is the only ptc site hosted by buxhost that reach this far.

231,297 Members

1,011 Members Online

$159,183 Paid

This site is exemptional in many ways. I don't think this site can last this long and still paying. I really don't and even now I still can't believe it. Three years ago if you find a buxhost site its anonimous to a scam ptc site. But now its not anymore.

I think this site is an exemption to those bux host site that turned scam in a matter of months. The admin have proven all wrong. The site is still running and have been paying. A friend of mine who started his own ptc site has also coordinated with the admin here so they can work hand in hand. They both use bux host site and is proving members how different they are from those that turned scam.

Is it true that their minimum payout now is $10? When I checked it out it is only $4 my friend. Well I am still a long way from reaching the minimum payout for this program but I hope that the efforts are worth it.

Infinitybux is one of the legit & trusted ptc site. But the limitation is the minimum payout is $4 for the first time & $10 for the second time onwards for their standard members, which is high enough for their members to reach it.

I do agree. even though buxhost sites ptc are 25 dollars ptc. I still believe that its good to keep on clicking as long its pay. But same time I still don't advice to invest. For simple reason. Why invest more than 25 dollars when you can open your own ptc for 25 dollars. Get my point?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not surprise that theirs less activity in this thread. Although I last post more than a week ago. I notice that until now I'm still the last poster in here. I notice that right now most posters don't even bother to post in ptc threads or join anymore because of the low earning. But what they don't know that its much better than investing in hyip. Because in hyip you can loss money while in ptc you only loss your clicking time. By the way infinitybux is paying for more than a year now.

• 1 month later...

Admin keeps on opening new ptc sites and same time has increase the minimum to cashout to ten dollars and other ptc sites that he own also has a high minimum cashout. Its only shows that this site has little money and in order to buy time admin simply increase the minimum and hope that he can get good earning via ads and hope he can safe enough money to pay its members.

• 2 months later...

yep infinitybux now turned its cashout system to Solidtrustpay! So they removed alertpay and now they have solidtrustpay! They were unhappy with alertpay !! I made a solidtrustpay account but i don t have it verified yet. They take a lot of time to verify the documents that are submitted. At the first glimpse it seems like a good payout processor .. It has a good graphic and a nice design.

• 2 weeks later...

yep infinitybux now turned its cashout system to Solidtrustpay! So they removed alertpay and now they have solidtrustpay! They were unhappy with alertpay !! I made a solidtrustpay account but i don t have it verified yet. They take a lot of time to verify the documents that are submitted. At the first glimpse it seems like a good payout processor .. It has a good graphic and a nice design.

Can you give us the link on which they removed the alertpay and use STP instead? I check the sit FAQ right now and it state this.

Which payment processors do you accept?

We accept AlertPay and Liberty Reserve. You will receive payment with the processor you have used the most for purchases. If no payment has been made by you, then you can select either processor.

So you mean this site is did not update their FAQ yet? When did this changes take effect?

@bulado

Admin must have forgot to edit the faq section but currently there is only Solidtrustpay available for purchases and withdrawls.I know it since i am a member there.Not so active like before though.This site has turned out a low earner but by using current strategy this site can make a stable business.

• 1 year later...

very well this ptc is probably the best ptc site that i have joined ever. its forking over its fellow member from many, many years. but regrettably admin didn't manage marketing ebay only due to the fact he registered too many ptc's.. thats the reason why the trustworthiness of this ptc falls.

• 1 month later...

Lol. If the thread starter doesn't mention the minimum payment for a ptc site, the next easiest thing to do is to just go to the website to check it out yourself, as there is no harm and doesn't take much time, it will probably take even longer if you question it in post, and to answer the question the payment minimum is at 5 dollars which is relatively high for a buxhost site, which is the main reason i think why so many people have become so inactive now a days that the total number of members peaked at over ten thousands once upon a time has now halfed to only 5000