Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Supremefxfund - Supremefxfund.com

xetang

Supreme FX Fund is a corporate entity and has been officially registered. We manage the controversial alternative investment instruments. Our talented and experienced investment team has formed relationships with a number of other note professional throughout Europe, North America and Asia. Future Trials have originated from these relationships.

STARTER(Daily 0.5%)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 0.50

PROFESSIONAL2(Daily 1%)

Plan 1 $20 - $2,000 1.00

Basic(6% monthly)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Monthly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $100 - $2,000 6.00

Business(7% monthly)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Monthly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $2,001 - $8,000 7.00

EXPERT(Daily 1.5%)

Plan 1 $3,000 - $20,000 1.50

BUSINESS 2(Daily 1.7%)

Plan 1 $10,000 - $50,000 1.70

EXECUTIVE(Daily 2-2.1%)

Plan 1 $20,000 - $65,000 2.02

CEO(Daily 2.5%)

Plan 1 $40,000 - $80,000 2.50

VIP(Daily 3.1%)

Plan 1 $50,000 - $90,000 3.05

PRESIDENT(Daily 3.7%)

Plan 1 $60,000 - $1,000,000 3.75

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: http://www.supremefxfund.com/

Its good to try 10 dollars in here. I know the risk is just too high if we don't try this one but one thing I'm sure if we really want to make good profit in here its better that we try to invest in here right now as I just feel that its good to make some investments in here right now. The biggest problem that we can encounter in here right now is when this site turn to scam before we get BEP. That's the problem.

i am not sure if this program will sustain until we will get profit, but there is a chance that they will do that. even that chance for me is low, usually this kind of site which give rate like this will pay only half round but i hope that will not happen, and aside from the plan i see this site already monitoring by hyipbanker and their status there are waiting until now

i guess investors need to be careful with this program,the program has being running online for about 8 days now and the status of the program has moved from paying to waiting,i think it best to just wait and see if the hyip monitors that have the program listed will change to status of the program to paying but as of now the program isnt safe.

the hyip company will manage the investors fund in currency trading and the daily profit given is based on how much profit the hyip get in trading. so, in this case, the profit given will be varies and maybe not same per day but even though the hyip loss in trading, they still guarantee to give 0.5% profit to investors.

Best regards we would not become having faith in this course a bit and that's majorly since the return on investment your administrator administrator possesses sort of tabled would not become sustainable men in my experience the most beneficial we're able to become accomplishing inhere avoiding shedding of finances would be for individuals to become staying away