Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

rewards weekly -rewardsweekly.com

nomiasif

Welcome to RewardsWeekly.com

RewardsWeekly is a private investment company that operates internationally and has been in business since 2005. RewardsWeekly created by the group of traders and analysts, specialized in the sphere of stocks, bonds, alternative products, currencies, futures, real estate. All the members of our team are professionals. They are constantly working on implementing unique technologies and trading schemes that allow working successfully on the market of virtual investments in a highly successful and profitable way we are.

plans::

10% daily for 40 weeks

payment: LR

http://rewardsweekly.com/?ref=nomiasif

I am still not convinced with the quotes given admin to investors because the benefits will be enormous and long time used to benefit long enough, I think the admin will only pay benefits within a few days after that the admin would go running to leave the investors with the money they had invested in this program

Well this investment site is paying in the base of weeks so we should be careful with this program because most of the times we can see that some of the sites will be just turning into scam just by cheating the investors . and weekly program is also a risky one in my opinion .

If i were to be sincere i would be saying such a program has the chance of lasting and why would they.it is majorly because the ROI the admin has tabled would be sustainable but yet getting payments weekly only isn't encouraging and that to me would be making some guys hold back their funds.

we can get profit here for 10 days :D, but that is minus fee. but this program don't secure, there is no SSL or DDOS here which is quite dissapointed and until now i can see this program still listed in hyip monitors as paying program, while some program have waiting status

• 1 month later...

based on thread explanation, I am sure that this hyip not make daily payment and investors can withdraw the profit in weekly period only. the profit seems reasonable for me and maybe the hyip also have opportunity to last long paying since they already get support from many of hyip monitor site.

• 1 month later...

Rewards weekly has been paying for 14 weeks now, two more days that this successful long term project reaches the 100 days mile stone, most investors consider it an old long term project, but this instant paying program hopefully will sustain for at least one round with the 40 weeks plan.

It seems quite easy to apply for the regional representative post, as only $100 deposit active to be required to apply and also the other condition to have invested more than $100 along with the first level referral investments, nice project that has been paying for 100 days online.

site is trusted but i think they are not paying profits on daily basis because by paying such profit daily they will not be able to manage their site for long time because profit will go very huge.I think profit is actually 10% per week thats why he will be able to pay 452% profit after 40 weeks.

Rewards Weekly has got a Alexa global rank of around 60K, which simply shows how popular the program is online, it has been paying for more than hundred days now, and there is non stop instant payments to all the four major payment options accepted by this long term project currently number one in the hyip industry.

Rewards Weekly continues to provide better financial services for it's investors, after 100 days and continues, I think this can be considered top ranked project in the category of weekly paying projects long term, after Ture Profit scam, now Rewards weekly takes top rank in the hyip industry.

Active weekly project for fifteen weeks now, and continues to pay instant anytime, it's traffic has been increasing good keeping the program healthy with enough investor support, it's global rank in Alexa is around 53K which is not bad, though it is top second in the premium listing of MNO, the rank is quite big.

Investors in here just hope that this weekly program would stay around for a while, may be they are not confident about the sustainability of the project, but it has been a popular long term project so far and always made instant payments without fail, for more than fifteen weeks, which already proves it's stability.

though this program has a good payment status, but I am still not sure if the admin will be able to run with a very long time, because of the advantages offered by the admin is too high and I'm sure the admin will never give payments to investors until the expiration of the proper time to make the profits

Rewards Weekly whose review was published on MNO has been paying instant so far, though this one is a professional weekly paying long term project, the minimum set at usual $10 is a quite convenient and affordable feature, many early investors that have been in profit have posted their feedback on testimonials page.