Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GainDollars - Gaindollars.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://gaindollars.com

All payments are made to your account Daily.

Minimum spend is US$10 and there is no maximum.

You may make additional spend as many times as you like.

All transactions are handled via Liberty Reserve or Perfect Money. If you don't have those account, you need to get any one of them.

PLANS:

Starter 30 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 5.00

Plan 2 $800 - $1,200 5.50

Plan 3 $1,500 - $10,000 6.00

Calculate your profit >>

Business 60 Days

Plan 1 $100 - $1,000 4.00

Plan 2 $2,000 - $10,000 4.40

Plan 3 $12,000 - $20,000 4.50

Calculate your profit >>

Superior 90 Days

Plan 1 $100 - $5,000 3.50

Plan 2 $8,000 - $12,000 4.50

Plan 3 $21,000 - $50,000 5.50

Accept : LR

Link : http://gaindollars.com

Not bad i feel the interest rates the admin is offering are quite sustainable to invest and as admin mentioned in the site . all payment are made every day so i think that may be a good thing which many of the people will be attracting towards the site . I wonder the site is only since 29 days but the monitors are listed 2 days back and that to with waiting status .

5% daily? seems quite high for middle term program, but i think with all that admin already achieved so far, i think they can sustain for at least for one rounds, but the good thing here that our principal will be back here and the range of their deposit is totally reachable for many investors

I am very proud of the admins on this program because I saw the admin had been running for quite a long time and admin also has given a very good payout to its investors, hopefully the admin will keep running and continue to pay up to the longest time limit that has been planned for if amdin both in paying for the program will be a great hyip program

Started: Jan 2, 2013 Running days 30 Total accounts 12072 Active accounts 995 Total deposited $ 31843 Total withdraw $ 15654 Visitors online 112 Members online 24 Last update: Feb 1, 2013

Do you believe in this site stats? Its has 3,000 plus deposits and only has half of its go to payments. And this site is running for 30 days and if you compute the site plan interest I'm sure you can see that this site suppose to pay more than what its has in its stats. I think this site is not going to last long. In facti I doubt that its still paying until now. As theirs no way this site can pay this long.

maybe the script well designed but unfortunately not completed with ddos and ssl protection. it make transaction and login member will not secure at all. I just hope bad thing would not be happen with this site and their investors member. talk about plan, looks sustainable because offering reasonable daily profit rate.