Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Unitetradefunds - Unitetradefunds.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://unitetradefunds.com

UniteTradeFunds Is An International Investment Company That Has Been In Business Since 2012.

Our Company Is Officially Registered In The UK, A Reputable Tax Haven. We Are Involved In A Variety Of Offline And Online Business Activities All Over The World.

Our Main Areas Of Interest Are Oil, Gold, Forex And Stock. We Offer A Clear Strategy: You Deposit Funds With Us And We, In Turn, Allow These Funds To Earn Interest For You. The Simplicity Of Our Offer Allows Even New Investors The Assurance That UniteTradeFunds Is Worth Trying.

PLANS:

home.jpg

Accept : LR

Link : http://unitetradefunds.com

Well 3% daily for 100 days means it is a long term investment plans so we should be very careful before we are investing with this program and i am not sure that weather it is a safe place to invest or not because we know that the site do not have any good security measures taken my admin . the comodo certificate is not opening for me .

It is, but right now I don't prefer investing in a long term because we know that HYIP industry is getting worse it's not wise to invest for a long term, but if we can see that it has some potential then it might worth giving it a try, so you just have to look for some RCB in here that can help you to reach your BEP much faster.

mostly ia laso not prefere for long term period in the hyip program,because i will not believe the program that surely again there will pay to me an nowdays many programs are just targeting the investors an there is no updates provided till now in the program then how come we invest high amount for long time period

3% per day for 100 days is 300% in total profit return. I am sure these rate including principal and then the nett profit rate after reduced by principal is 200% only for 100 days. the actual daily profit rate is 2% and its really reasonable rate. even though need further proof, I am sure this hyip will able to last long.

since this program is long term hyip, then i will waiting for few days until there are paying status for this site, it seems they are one of the great hyip that start to exist, if they pay member later, because until now i still cannot find any payment proof and their status in some hyip monitors is waiting.

Hmm see the end of plans that is not possible and its risky to have such beleived because in as much as I know 100days is a very long duration which we do have to trust in this is very much good for sure but mate please dont deposit all your hope to invest here and see the end of this program

I think this program is a cycler 'cos investors needs to buy a position and the position expires in 100 days,this can never be achieved,even the great cycler or MLM justbeenpaid now PC never offers such huge roi,anyways i am not going to be part of this one

This can be a good program for investing when they have very good plan and it is very reasonable for a long program, however I too think that site can run good when they have status as this time, site have ran 3 days already but still have too least monitors listed for this site and almost still is status "Waiting", site can't exist with this status and I hope that admin will be early to promote more in qualified monitors

@standart,a program that offers 3% as the daily roi must return principal,so the total returns of this program should be 400%,this is just too good to be true,i can bet on my life that this program would not gain attention from investors and monitors,it is running for about 2 or 3 days now yet monitors are not approving it

@hadg33 you don't have to bet on your life that monitors and investors won't be attracted here because the program isn't bad. 100days is really a long time and the admin can get monitors in a week or 2weeks if he wishes. The script used here is unique and its secure as the program claims. There's a life support feature even though I haven't tried it out since I use a mobile. Also, the roi is within a sustainable range even though I doubt if it will complete a term but it should be able to pay till early investors make profits or at least get to BEP though. I'm really surprised to see negative comments on this program

@standart,a program that offers 3% as the daily roi must return principal,so the total returns of this program should be 400%,this is just too good to be true,i can bet on my life that this program would not gain attention from investors and monitors,it is running for about 2 or 3 days now yet monitors are not approving it

No, I don't think that it is 400% after 100 days here because we too can see that they don't have principal therefore total only is $300, however I too think that this is high rate in all, other we too can see that status of monitors still are very bad therefore I don't think that they can attract investors when time up to 100 days for refunding

@hadg33:It is 300% after 100days and not 400% meaning the principal wouldn't be returned.This is one of their plans

"Interest: 3.00%

Interest Return: Daily

Minimum amount: $10

Maximum amount: $10,000

Term: 100 business days

Principal: Included

Total ROI : 300%"

I Just hope that their admin would be getting things right by going ahead to pay investors for a wild duration of time inhere.

Even their rate is good, I too don't think that this site can run good because their status in all monitors is not good when site have ran about some days already but all monitors now still is in status "Waiting" and no of monitors approved for this site too is least, I don't think that anyone want to put to fund to invest in this site at this time