Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InstaForex - Instaforex.com

AlexandraIFX

I decided to replenish my trading capital in here.  Since most of my investments in here are Liberty Reserve base. I end up getting 50% deductions and that means if I cashout 200 dollars I end up losing another 200 dollars and if I have 1,000 dollars trading capital I end up having 600 dollars left. Now I need to keep on trading and reach another 1,000 dollars in here.

• 3 weeks later...
We wish all Muslims a warm and blessed Eid ul-Fitr!

InstaForex Group is honored to congratulate all Muslims on the end of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month.

May the Almighty bless you with happiness and answer your prayers.

We hope the true essence of Eid ul-Fitr brightens up your heart and the joyful spirit keeps glowing in your heart both on the holy celebration and through your whole life.

May Allah’s Rahmat shine upon you and your family. May your home be filled with love, good fortune, and peace today and always!

We wish all your beginnings to be accompanied by Allah’s grace and good luck.

Eid Mubarak!

I'm happy that I have three other trading accounts in instaforex that is now in 600 dollars level. I'm hoping to reach 1000 dollars soon in here. I will going to keep on being active in ptp posting and trading in here also. I really want to have a 10,000 dollars bonus funds and personal investments in instaforex. I guess in three years time I can achieve this.

• 4 weeks later...
InstaForex announces partnership with Barclays Premier League runner-up

InstaForex, and legendary Liverpool Football Club announced a two-year partnership today that will run until the end of the 2015/16 season. 

InstaForex will become the Official Online Forex and Binary Options Trading Partner in Asia and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) of Liverpool FC. The new alliance will see InstaForex offer exciting LFC experiences to their customers who are fans in these markets, including tickets to see the Reds play at home in Anfield.

“We are delighted to welcome InstaForex to the Liverpool family as our very first online Forex trading partner. The online service has over 1.2 million online customers and those in Asia and CIS will benefit from this partnership, which will see InstaForex offering fans content and access to the team they love” commented Chief Commercial Officer of Liverpool FC, Billy Hogan.

Commenting on the new partnership, Pavel Shkapenko, Director of Business Development at InstaForex said: “InstaForex has similar aspirations to Liverpool– we strive to be the best in the Forex industry as LFC in football. This partnership brings together our young dynamic brand with that of over a century of tradition and we’re excited to work with such an established and followed Club.”

Founded in 1892, Liverpool FC is one of the world’s most historic and famous football clubs having won 18 League Titles, seven FA Cups, eight League Cups, five European Cups, three UEFA Cups, three European Super Cups and 15 Charity Shields.

August 16, InstaForex took part in ShowFx World conference in Singapore

On August 16, 2014 InstaForex took part in the financial conference held by ShowFx Asia. The event took place in Singapore.

At a conference hall of luxurious Marina Bay Sands hotel, the one of Singapore’s tourist attractions, InstaForex presented the whole range of its offers, innovative products and services. InstaForex exhibition booth attracted a great number of visitors who were interested in the broker’s advantages and latest developments. They include: the PAMM system that has ample opportunities for both investors and managing traders; ForexCopy, a unique system designed to copy trades of successful traders; binary options, etc. The representatives of InstaForex were happy to answer questions of the guests and provide them with professional advice on different aspects of forex trading.

At the ShowFx Asia 2014 conference in Singapore, InstaForex was represented by such speakers as Hairul Azman Bin Mohamed, an experienced trader and analyst, as well as by renowned analyst Arief Makmur and InstaForex Development Director Pavel Shkapenko.

forex_conference_singapore_2014.jpg

Being the title partner of the event, InstaForex traditionally gave out $50 bonuses to the conference guests. Moreover, the company raffled Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, iPhone 5s as well as $500 and $1,000 certificates among the most active visitors.

A warm and friendly atmosphere is what made the financial conference in Singapore special for all participants. This contributed to a constructive dialogue between brokers, representatives of educational projects, developers of specialized software, and traders. InstaForex extends sincere thanks to the exhibitors for their great work and cooperation and to the conference guests for coming.   

InstaForex keeps title of the best broker in Asia according to the CIOT Expo

InstaForex has once again been acknowledged as the best broker in Asia clinching the prestigious title from the CIOT Expo for the 10th year in succession.

instaforex_china_award_250_150.png

The China International Online Trading Expo is considered to be one of the key forex events in Asia. Brokers, professional traders, businessmen, spokesmen for investment companies and famous analysts from all over the world get together here. According to the CIOT Expo, InstaForex keeps on improving its trading terms, thus it still retains the popularity with the customers from the Asian region. Over 1.5 million people worldwide opted for InstaForex, including thousands of clients from Asia.

Besides, exciting InstaForex offers and campaigns, including bonuses on a trading account and yearly elite car raffles, stir up the clients’ interest to the broker. First-class services as well as profitable and reliable trading terms are proved to be outstanding advantages of InstaForex over other brokers. InstaForex team is sure that not only traders from Asia, but traders from the rest of the world will be keen on the broker’s offers and trading terms in the nearest future.

Our compliments to new finalists of InstaForex contest and campaigns

The contest administration has assessed the interim results of the traditional challenges. So, we are ready to announce the names of the winners in the following contests and prize draws: FX-1 Rally by InstaForex, Chancy Deposit, InstaForex Sniper, and Trade Wise, Win Device.

InstaForex is eager to congratulate the champions of the competitions on the great scores. Besides, we would like to encourage those participants who were not so lucky this week. Never give up and you will celebrate your victory sooner or later.

FX-1 Rally by InstaForex

The week, Natalia Gyrak managed to cover the distance of the express contest with the brilliant result. She was able to show both great trading and racing skills. We would like to applaud her best performance and wish her to secure the title of the fastest racer at next steps of FX-1 Rally by InstaForex. If you do not mind entering the fierce competition and feeling the adrenaline during the race, welcome to the starting line of the next step of https://www.instaforex.com/contest_forex_rally.php'>FX-1 Rally by InstaForex. You can register for the nearest race which will run from00:00 on August 29, 2014 (GMT+2) until 23:59 August 29, 2014 (GMT+2). 

InstaForex Sniper

The most accurate and quick-witted traders dare to participate in https://www.instaforex.com/contest_forex_sniper.php'>InstaForexSniper. Traditionally, the competition gathers a large number of traders who fight vigorously for the main prize at each strep. The week, Aleksey Seledtsov displayed the best scores. Please, be aware that the next step will take place from August 25, 2014 until August 29, 2014 (GMT+2). If you are keen to test your marksmanship in InstaForex Sniper, the registration on the contest page is available right now.  

Chancy Deposit

Your aspiration to win and good luck are the main factors of success in this campaign. If the fortune is on your side, you will be able to win the hefty cash prize. This week, Alexandr Kuptsov has been the fortune’s favorite. If you are keen to take part in the nearest https://www.instaforex.com/contest_chancy_deposit.php'>Chancy Deposit raffle which gives you a chance to win $1,000, you need to deposit an amount over $3,000 to your trading account. Who knows? Perhaps, you will enjoy success at the next step. 

Trade Wise, Win Device

The results of the latest prize draw revealed that the brand-new smartphone should be given to our winner Vasileiadis Vladimiros Vladimir. Why not try to win a modern gadget from a famous manufacturer? Then, you need to register for the next step of the https://www.instaforex.com/contest_forex_device.php'>Trade Wise, Win Device campaign which will be held from September 1, 2014 (GMT+2) until September 12, 2014(GMT+2).

https://www.instaforex.com/forex_contests.php'>Learn more about contests and campaigns

InstaForex TV celebrates 5th anniversary

Five years ago, InstaForex team created online InstaForex TV, a large-scale information resource devoted to the forex market. Thanks to InstaForex TV, thousands of traders around the world become aware of newsworthy economic events.

For the five years, journalists of InstaForex TV have presented a great number of news bulletins and analytical surveys, visited the largest global financial hubs, and interviewed noted traders and forex experts in Europe and Asia. InstaForex TV provides only fresh and reliable information on the forex community. Every day, the team of professional analysts works at surveys and forecasts to help you recognize the right trend. So, tune in InstaForex TV and you will be always well-informed on important events of the financial world.

I'm happy that one of my trading account in here already reach 1,000 dollars. Now My main goal and objective is to keep on trading and hoping that I can sustain and maintain my trading account in here for good. I do know that I will have hard time achieving this. But I'm really hoping that I can master enough trading skills to make me earn big time in here.

I also joined instaforex recently and I found they served greate service. Instaforex already got famouse all around world and many traders comming everyday to join instaforex. Instaforex also provid 2 point spread range which is really low than other online forex broker. Long live instaforex.

Miss Insta Asia 2014: less than one month left before finish
Miss Insta Asia online beauty contest, the unrivalled InstaForex’ project, has nearly approached the final stage. We would like to remind you that scores of the fifth season competition will be announced within 14 days after the challenge is officially completed. Despite the upcoming finish, absolutely any contestant has an even chance of winning the new Insta Asia title. Indeed, ranks might change any minute due to fierce competition and vigorous voting.    

Please, be aware that in recent months, ranks have shuffled greatly and new contestants have moved to the forefront. Currently, Natalia Pototskaya from Ukraine is holding firmly the leadership having gained over 6,000 scores. Olga Lazepnikova is ranked second followed by Tatyana Zaharchenko with a narrow margin. As a result of open online voting, the contest administration is about to determine five winners who will share the nominations and prize pool of $45,000.    

So, less than one month is left at our disposal. Each contestant is capable to make an impact on a voting outcome. How to increase your chances to win? Update your profile with new photos and try to do your best to get as many scores as possible. Besides, traders holding an account with InstaForex can also affect current voting and reorder ranks. According to the rules, their vote is crucial.

Please, do not waste your precious time! Hurry up to support your favorite girl! Who deserves the crown and the Forex Queen title? The mystery will be unveiled in just a three weeks as the long-awaited final of Miss Insta Asia 2014 is around the corner.

Currency pair swaps to be changed
As a number of national banks have changed their interest rates, and as InstaForex prioritizes optimization of the trading terms, we inform our customers that new swaps are to be effective for some currency pairs since September 15, 2014.

You can find the list of the new swaps at the Specifications page on the company main website.

We would like to remind you that the swaps are changed regularly as we bring the trading terms in compliance with external market factors. Please adjust your trading strategies to these changes if necessary.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at support@mail.instaforex.com.

I really have a big loss in instaforex. Its about 3,500 dollars total. I got three out of my ten trading accounts stop out in here. But its okay. I am still focus to bounce back. I still do have about 4,000 dollars trading capital in here. My main goal is to invest and have three account that get stop out at least 100 dollars trading capital. Instaforex is now my priority. I want to have a stable trading account in here. All ten trading accounts first before I will concentrate in other forex broker sites.

• 3 weeks later...
Beauty contest Miss Insta Asia 2015

InstaForex is glad to announce the start of the sixth annual online beauty contest Miss Insta Asia 2015. The new season will start on October 1, 2014. This date was chosen not accidentally. Throughout the history of the competition, this date was crucial for contestants as results of Miss Insta Asia were summed up. The extraordinary and fascinating online contest Miss Insta Asia became even more popular during its existence. Participants from all over the globe declare their elegance, beauty and grace. Connoisseurs of beauty will see even more charming ladies from different countries: Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Iceland, the UK, the US, Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, Iran, India, and China. Dive into the world of beauty. Vote for one or several contestants you like most! The format, terms and rules of the online beauty contest are the same. The victory and prize pool of $45,000 will be shared between Miss Insta Asia, two Vice Misses, Forex Lady, and Insta Choice. The most beautiful ladies will be determined by the results of an open online voting. Note that InstaForex traders have a privileged vote. Maybe it will be you to determine the distribution of places for the most gorgeous contestants of Miss Insta Asia 2015.

If you want to take part in the sixth season of the contest and jostle for the title of Miss Insta Asia 2015 or if you want to influence the current rating of the contestants, please visit this website.

Stunning victory with InstaForex!

• 3 weeks later...

I am happy that in instaforex I some how recovered my loses and cashout 300 dollars this month of October. I reinvest 100 dollars back in my other instaforex account. All of my account that reach 1,000 dollars plus trading capital is good for cashout. But those account that has less than 1,000 dollars I just keep on trading and even adding more funds.

Instaforex already famous more than we ever know, many traders love it especially because this broker is offering so many bonus and sometimes a good contest that giving clients some kind of booster to increase their trading capacity output. In southeast asia i see that IFX gained a lot of supporters including me before.

I really love this forex broker site. Most of my funds are in here right now. I am really hoping to reach 10,000 dollars trading capital for this year in here. My goal is always to have big profit in the long run. So I am more focus on building my trading accounts in here. Who knows in two to three years time I can really see myself as a successful trader in here.

Grand Dinner 2014 - milestone in world of business

On October 11, Grand Dinner 2014, an annual business meeting organized by InstaForex took place. Yet another Malaysian event gathered about 800 people - brokers, successful traders, and investors - everyone who is related to the global forex market. Apart from this, 100 VIPs attended the event. The venue for the dinner in Kuala Lumpur was one of the luxurious hotels - Royale Chulan Damansara. Traditionally, clients and partners from as Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Johor, Kelantan, Pahang, Kedah, Perak, Penang, Terengganu were provided with comfortable transport to reach the premises of the hotel. 

grand%20dinner_4.png

Grand Dinner 2014 is a unique event for traders, experts and investors for those who are engaged in forex trading. The attendees discussed actively the most relevant topics and shared valuable pieces of information during the event. Grand Dinner 2014 helped visitors to widen their networks and find new business partners.

Apart from official part, the guests also enjoyed rich cultural program.

After the registration of the participants has finished and the welcome part was over, the first raffle of gifts has begun. A famous Malaysian comedian, Mr Helmi, was entertaining visitors during the breaks.

The guests of the Grand Dinner 2014 brought home such fancy devices as iPhone 5S, Samsung Galaxy S5, iPad mini, Sony Xperia Z1, LED TV 40’ as the result of four prize draws as well as ten certificates for $500, four certificates for $1,000, two - for $2,000, and one - for $8,000. The overall prize pool totaled $25,000.

Moreover, keys to luxurious Proton Inspira were handed to the winner of the summer campaign at the Grand Dinner 2014.

Grand Dinner 2014 proved to be a high-class event and became a real milestone in the world of business. Nobody left without a gift - the guests of the event received promotional products and souvenirs from InstaForex.

• 3 weeks later...
InstaForex extends partnership with HKM Zvolen

InstaForex is glad to announce extended partnership with https://www.instaforex.com/zvolen.php'>HKM Zvolen, one of Europe’s leading ice hockey clubs. The new partnership agreement between InstaForex and 2013 Slovak Extraliga champion covers the season of 2014/15.

<a data-ipb=https://forex-images.instaforex.com/company_news/userfiles/zvolen.jpg' alt='zvolen.jpg'>

Thus, InstaForex continues to support the legendary team as a general sponsor in the season of 2014/15 as well.

Since the late 90s, HKM Zvolen (translated as ‘knights’) has managed to become the champion of Slovak Extraliga gaining four silver medals and one bronze. The team also succeeded in the international arena winning the IIHF Continental Cup in 2005. It beat 2:1 Moscow’s Dynamo with such NHL stars as Pavel Datsyuk, Andrei Markov and Maxim Afinogenov.

InstaForex has a long-standing tradition of supporting promising and famous sports teams and individual athletes who have achieved good results and strive for new victories, just like the company. For decades of its existence, Zvolen repeatedly proved its skills, dedication and determination to fight and win.

[url=https://www.instaforex.com/]InstaForex[/url] wishes the Slovak club a winning streak in the 2014/2015 season. May you have no injuries and deliver a great many pucks into the rivals’ gates! 

Heading to Anfield kicked off

InstaForex informs its clients about the launch of a new contest called Heading to Anfield which was organized together with Liverpool FC. The contest begins on November 3 and finishes on January 31.

If you are a fan of both binary options and football, this contest is right for you. Especially for this contest, InstaForex has developed a new trading instrument – LFC Index. Results of the matches, transfers, injuries of leading players, changes in coaches or changes of coaches and team reshuffles – this is what affects the dynamics of LFC index. High technologies and latest forex developments enabled the creation of LFC Index which is fully synchronized with the football team’s achievements.

Contest_250%D1%85150.png

Top three contestants will get the VIP tickets to one of the key matches of Liverpool FC to be held in the first half of 2015. Another three contestants will have a unique chance to visit Anfield.

There are consolation prizes as well – T-shirts and footballs signed by the stars of Liverpool FC and bonuses from InstaForex. For more details please visit the contest page.

Take up the challenge to enter the Heading to Anfield contest. Do not miss a chance to visit England! 

I'm really hoping that I can achieve something in here. Forex trading is my life right now and I am sure that money is good in forex trading especially in instaforex. I do believe that I can really build a good trading capital in instaforex. I am aiming to have 100,000 dollars trading capital in here. I am hoping that soon I  can achieve this in here.

• 4 months later...

Right now I have about 19,000 dollars trading capital in here and its really make me happy knowing that I can keep on building my trading account in here. I do hope that in two to three more years I can still maintain my investments in here. With 11 trading accounts I am sure that some day I can become a successful trader in here without any problem.

• 4 months later...
InstaForex affiliate seminar

instaforex_kuala_lumpur_conference_2015_

The affiliate seminar in Kuala Lumpur will take place on July 23-24.

It is vital for us that every partner knows and understands their significance and has opportunities for professional growth and development. The seminar will not only allow us to strengthen the current business connections and determine priority directions but also prove to our customers once again that improving work conditions is our key target.

First and foremost, the seminar will touch upon the following issues:

- Marketing strategies and tools

- Enhanced efficiency of affiliate activities

- Special aspects of working with customers

- Legal basis for operating in the Forex market

As a special bonus, we are preparing a meeting with a former world football star. This person’s name is not disclosed yet but, as we already know, the LFC legend will give a speech on motivation and solutions for success.

Moreover, all seminar participants will get a chance to attend an open training session and a match between the legendary Liverpool football team and the Malaysia national team.

The two-day seminar program includes:

JULY 23, 2015

11:00-11:10 Welcome speech from HQ

11:10-13:30 Lecture on Telemarketing from A to Z (part 1)

13:30-14:00 Coffee break

14:00-15:00 Meeting with LFC former star and his presentation Motivation and Success

15:00:15:15 Taking photos and autograph of LFC former star

15:15-16:15 Lunch

16:30-18:00 Fresh research by InstaForex: best methods and techniques for attracting and retaining clients

18:00-19:30 Dinner

20:00 Departure for open pre-match training session of LFC

JULY 24, 2015

09:00-12:00 Telemarketing from A to Z (part 2)

12:00-13:00 Lunch

13:00-17:00 Free time

17:00-19:00 Cocktail party by Liverpool FC and InstaForex

20:00 Joint visit at a Liverpool FC match

In case any transportation issues come up, remember that we follow a full support policy for our partners. We are ready to partially cover the transportation costs incurred by seminar participants.

Date and location of the seminar:

July 23-24, 2015

Saujana Hotel Kuala Lumpur, 

Jalan Lapangan Terbang SAAS, 

40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.

In order to discuss the conditions and financial arrangements individually, contact the Partner Relations Department: partners@instaforex.com

• 2 weeks later...
InstaForex invites clients to ShowFx Asia event in Singapore

%5E3A5385C1B76BA03B4E0F30FDE157D5CC66EB6

We invite all our clients, partners, and friends to the ShowFx Asia  financial conference in Singapore. It will be held in one of the world's mostfashionable hotels Marina Bay Sands on August 29.

The event is devoted to different sides of trading on financial markets, including Forex, a futures exchange, equity market, and CFD market.

The aim of this conference is to upgrade traders' skills and unite all members of the Forex community so that they can share their knowledge and experience. In its turn, InstaForex as one of the market leaders and a regular partner of ShowFx Asia made a gripping participation program. So, guests of the event will be able to take part in educational seminars and workshops that will be given by the company's leading analysts.

Besides, other brokerage companies and dealing centers, developers of specialized programs as well as various financial market participants will also attend ShowFx Asia.

As usual, InstaForex will hold a raffle of valuable prizes and bonuses for all the guests of our stand.

The ShowFx Asia event in Singapore is a unique opportunity to get to know the companies that provide brokerage services on Forex and a chance to share your experience with other traders amid Asian luxury and technological progress.

See you at ShowFx Asia in Singapore!

InstaForex announces winners of six contests

We are pleased to announce the results of the latest six competitions conducted by InstaForex. Today, we can name the winners of the following contests: One Million Option, InstaForex Sniper, Trade Wise, Win Device, FX-1 Rally, Real Scalping, and Lucky Trader. InstaForex congratulates the new winners on excellent results and wishes other participants to find their names in the next contest digest.

One Million Option

Being one of the most popular InstaForex contests, One Million Option brings together numerous participants who engage in a fierce battle to win the title of the best options trader. In this week's contest, Mochamad Supriyadi showed the best trading results. The next competition stage begins on August 3, 2015 (GMT+3) and lasts until August 7, 2015 (GMT+3).

InstaForex Sniper

To participate in the weekly InstaForex Sniper contest, traders need to be both quick and precise. There is a great number of contestants trying to come first and take the main prize. Elubai Ataburatov was the one who managed to defeat his opponents at this stage. The next competition will be held from August 3, 2015 (GMT+3) to August 7, 2015 (GMT+3). Go ahead and check your accuracy and speed in the InstaForex Sniper contest!

Lucky Trader

Firm hand, keen intellect and focus on success – these are the qualities you need to get great results in the two-week marathon called Lucky Trader. Be a role model in forex trading for two weeks and win the next stage of Lucky Trader just like Sugeng Prihadi did. The next contest will take place from August 10, 2015 (GMT+3) to August 21, 2015 (GMT+3). 

Trade Wise, Win Device

And the winner is…Jawed Iqbal Khan! He gets a brand-new mobile device from Blackberry. Let's see if you can also win an awesome prize from a leading electronics brand. The next stage of Trade Wise, Win Device will run from August 3, 2015 (GMT+3) to August 14, 2015 (GMT+3).

FX-1 Rally

Congratulations to Mohamed Selim – the luckiest trader and the best racer of another FX-1 Rally! He showed the greatest performance and unique trading skills over the latest forex racing distance. InstaForex wishes him to confirm the title of the best FX-1 Rally driver in the next stages. If you crave the breath-taking spirit of victory and cannot live without fierce struggle, welcome to FX-1 Rally! You can register and take part in the next contest that runs from 00:00 August 7, 2015 (GMT+3) to 23:59 August 7, 2015 (GMT+3).

Real Scalping

Short-term trading is considered to be quite complicated and diligent, as it requires close attention. How many traders out there can be that attentive, focused and quick in making important decisions? These qualities are required in order to achieve high results in scalping. This time, Ruslan Viacherski showed great trading skills and won first place at the latest stage of Real Scalping. InstaForex congratulates the winner and invites other traders to take part in the contest. Everyone willing to give it a try can register for the next stage that starts on August 3, 2015 (GMT+3) and finishes on August 28, 2015 (GMT+3). Registration is open on the official InstaForex website.