Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InstaForex - Instaforex.com

AlexandraIFX

I did contact and its say their system works just fine and I need to check the spam and the inbox. But I really don't see the link and beside theirs no reset button or resend button. Now how I suppose to get some funds in here? I do believe I can make big loses in forex and really earn big in here. I'm so happy with the way things are in here for me. But same time I'm sad that I don't get bonus funds.

hello

You have submitted the request for withdrawal from account 8071934

Transfer details are presented below:

Date and Time (GMT+2): 14/01/2014 13:03:00
Payment system: مونى بوكرز, account gool.gool81@yahoo.com
Total amount: 55.00 USD

can tell me now why my withdrawal still pending untill now?

i talked to support many times nothing happend

hello

You have submitted the request for withdrawal from account 8071934

Transfer details are presented below:

Date and Time (GMT+2): 14/01/2014 13:03:00

Payment system: مونى بوكرز, account gool.gool81@yahoo.com

Total amount: 55.00 USD

can tell me now why my withdrawal still pending untill now?

i talked to support many times nothing happend

Hi Remas! Your withdrawal is already processed. Please, check your account.

Meet our new app, InstaForex Quotes and News!

InstaForex customers can download and install a free app developed by the company’s programmers. To quickly access up-to-the-minute information, use InstaForex Quotes and News for Android!

Using this app, you will be able to stay abreast of the latest financial news and analyze a current market situation. InstaForex Quotes and News enables you to get all the necessary market data and quotes, thus providing you with ample opportunities for efficient trading. 

The app provides:

- Real-time forex quotes;

- Current economic and financial news;

- Real-time interactive price charts. 

Analyze the market and get profit using InstaForex Quotes and News!

Powerful trading tool is now there for you!

A universal solution for InstaForex clients will be your reliable assistant in trading. Mobility and quick response to a changing situation is an undeniable advantage. 

InstaForex Quotes and News: reliable assistant on your favorite device!

Yet another Dakar Rally series has been over

dakar_finish1.png

InstaForex covered this year's Dakar Rally in order to provide its customers with play-by-play reviews of how the events were unfolding. Together with you we rooted for InstaForex Loprais Team which became a regular participant of this thrilling off-road race. Just like organizers promised, it was a difficult competition for all the teams without exception. In addition to rough tracks and harsh weather conditions, which tested their truck’s limits, racers also had to cope with strenuous physical exertion and sheer weariness. Competitors jostled till the very last minutes of the race. Our team was held up as true professionals pushing their strength limits. Even an unexpected breakdown of the Queen 69 on the penultimate stage, which threw the team back to the last position, was unable to break their fighting spirit. In the final, the team was 6th overall. It was a fierce competition but InstaForex Loprais Team got over the hump. However, we will keep on hoping that the next year’s Dakar will be more successful and our guys headed by Ales Loprais will win a podium place. For now, we want to express our gratitude on behalf of InstaForex Loprais Team to all supporters, friends, and fans that closely followed the ups and downs of the race and believed in our victory till the end. We could hardly be where we are now without this warm support. InstaForex and its partners have responded in kind, preparing special prizes for the winners of a traditional after-race quiz. The team’s leader Ales Loprais will hand over the prizes at a fan meeting that will be held on February 1, 2014.

We look forward to seeing you at the 2015 Dakar opening ceremony!

dakar_finish2.png

InstaForex and MT5 glad to present new $45,000 draw among analysts

instaforex_140114_1_en.png

InstaForex is happy to announce the third season of the international award Analyst of the Year 2014.

Everyone specializing in market trend predictions and quality forecasts is allowed to take part in the competition.

As usual, the main condition for participation in the Analyst of the Year is publication of market analyses, updating the Trend and News profile, and blog posting and forum thread renewal on mt5.com.

Over the whole year, mt5.com visitors will choose the best experts in an open vote.

At the end of voting, seven contenders with the highest rating (number of votes) will be determined as the winners and rewarded deposits on their trading accounts. The prize pool is $45,000 and split into seven parts: the 1st place - $15,000, the 2nd - $10,000, the 3rd – $7,000, the 4th - $5,000, the 5th - $4,000, the 6th - $3,000, the 7th - $1,000.

To learn more about the requirements and the rules of the competition, go to the Analyst of the Year web page on mt5.com.

Make your contribution and vote for the best expert in 2014!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question which I want to ask that I recently made an insta-forex account, I would be soon getting bonus in the end of this month from a forum to my insta-forex account for trading, what I want to know is that can I withdraw the profits from that bonus after trading without verifying my account or would I need to verify my account to withdraw profits from my account which I gained from trading the bonus amount?

I have a question which I want to ask that I recently made an insta-forex account, I would be soon getting bonus in the end of this month from a forum to my insta-forex account for trading, what I want to know is that can I withdraw the profits from that bonus after trading without verifying my account or would I need to verify my account to withdraw profits from my account which I gained from trading the bonus amount?

Hi Adil007!  The profit can only be funded to the trading account with the highest level of verification.

• 2 weeks later...

Instaforex is the best broker in the ASIA and also they are win many award for providing good service.You can start your trading with 1$ only with the instaforex.The instaforex broker have also PAMM system.So you can also open a Pamm Manager account or Pamm investor account and you can make money from the PAMM system.The instaforex have also many trading tools for their trader.

• 3 weeks later...
WebTrader - full-featured web platform by InstaForex!

Pic_Web-trading_en_300x174.jpg

InstaForex is glad to offer its clients a new exceptional product, trading platform InstaForex WebTrader. WebTrader by InstaForex enables clients to trade on financial markets directly in a web-browser enjoying the whole range of features available to regular desktop applications.

All existing cutting-edge technologies of trading on the forex market have been implemented in the trading platform InstaForex WebTrader. InstaForex novelty suggests that clients can choose from the three multifunctional interfaces for more convenient trading: classic, dasboard, and chart. Each of them has its particular features; hence, you can pick a certain interface depending on your trading strategy. Apart from trading advantages, WebTrader users can inquire about current news, up-to-date analytics as well as real-time market quotes. To trade via WebTrader, clients can use all types of trading accounts with InstaForex and all trading instruments, such as forex, metals, and CFDs.

InstaForex is eager to provide its clients with unique services and products which have to facilitate trading activities of its numerous clients in the most comfortable and efficient way. So, implementation of in-browser trading platform WebTrader is one more breakthrough.

Trade everywhere and always with InstaForex!

• 4 weeks later...
New victories with InstaForex

It is time to announce the winners of the latest competition week. The coveted prizes are awaiting the lucky traders. InstaForex believes in each contestant. Maybe next time luck will be on your side.

Here are the lucky ones!

InstaForex would like to congratulate warmly this week’s best traders. Let’s wish every success to those who were not so lucky this time.  

One Million Option

Options trading is a hit of InstaForex contests and campaigns. The number of its participants is growing day by day. As usual, to make a success of this type of trading, all that you need is to react immediately, be focused and confident. Besides, you should have sort of scent of short-term deals. This time, Igor Moskalenko scored a victory! Congratulations!

InstaForex pays compliments to the winner and says to all the rest: never give up! The next stage of the contest will take place very soon. The registration will last until April 2014 (GMT+2). Hurry up! 

InstaForex Sniper

Setting a target and reaching it is half the battle when you compete for the victory in the InstaForex Sniper contest. Each week the competition, which is gaining in popularity, attracts even more contestants. The rivalry was fierce, but Stanislav Vasilenko was the most accurate. Congratulations! The next stage will be held on April 14-18, 2014 (GMT +2). Try your hand at InstaForex Sniper right now and, maybe next time you will see your name in the winners’ list!  

Lucky Trader

Lucky Trader is one of the most exiting InstaForex contests! There is no shortage of traders to partake in the competition. The latest step was no exception. Ahmed Fakhry Mohamed was the one who took the first place trophy! Strike out for the contest and try your luck at the next step taking place on April 7-18, 2014 (GMT +2). You still have a fighting chance of winning your slice of the Lucky Trader pie. Join the battle for the prize and broaden your trading experience! Registration is available on the corresponding page.  

Real Scalping

Real Scalping, which is one of the oldest InstaForex contests, has appealed to lots of traders throughout its existence. Scalping is a widespread trading method used by millions of traders around the world. InstaForex offers its clients to take part in the Real Scalping contest to give scalping a try and fight for a money prize. Bogachenkov Vsevolod Alexandrovich demonstrated his great skills and aced his closest rivals out. Congratulations on your well-deserved victory! Those who did not get lucky this time, register for participation in the step, which is set on May 5-30, 2014 (GMT +2). Registration is available on the contest’s page.   

Learn more about the contests and campaigns

Finalists’ photos and comments

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just wondering. When will paypal be back to be use to cashout? I been investing in instaforex for more than three years now and I always cashout using paypal. But the last time I cashout using paypal theirs a problem and its seems until now paypal is not yet back in instaforex list of cashing out. I'm just wondering how long its going to take for me wait to get paid via paypal.

Open deals and place pending orders in your Client Cabinet

InstaForex informs its clients of a new feature in https://cabinet.instaforex.com/client/login'>Client Cabinet that makes possible to open deals and place pending orders. By filling out a special form, InstaForex customers can now trade directly in their Client Cabinets.

The opened deals and pending orders will be shown in the Current Trades section of Client Cabinet. Moreover, you can close trades or cancel orders. Below on this page, you can select a time period for the chosen financial instrument.

With the new feature of deals opening and placing pending orders in Client Cabinet, trading has become even more convenient.

InstaForex works unceasingly to develop and improve its numerous services and products making the trading of its clients more effective and comfortable.

I'm just wondering. When will paypal be back to be use to cashout? I been investing in instaforex for more than three years now and I always cashout using paypal. But the last time I cashout using paypal theirs a problem and its seems until now paypal is not yet back in instaforex list of cashing out. I'm just wondering how long its going to take for me wait to get paid via paypal.

Hi Budado! PayPal payments are temporarily not available due to technical problems on the processor's side.

• 3 weeks later...
40 new CFDs on shares in NASDAQ and NYSE

InstaForex gladly informs its clients and partners about a great addition to the list of CFD instruments available for trading. The list was added with 40 new CFDs on shares of the companies quoted on the major world stock exchanges — NASDAQ and NYSE.

China Mobile, Facebook, FedEx, Goldman Sachs, MasterCard, Morgan Stanley, Nike, Starbucks, Tesla Motors, Twitter, Visa, Yahoo, and other leading corporations are among the companies, shares of which are now available for InstaForex clients.

InstaForex always develops new and improves already existing products and services to make the work of its customers much easier and the most effective. 

Hi Budado! PayPal payments are temporarily not available due to technical problems on the processor's side.

Hope to see paypal soon. Anyway I'm happy that I have 10 trading accounts in here and hoping to make it big in instaforex. My main goal is to have 100,000 dollars trading capital in here. I do know its going to take years but with the help of instaforex I'm so sure I will going to make it big in forex trading. I do believe that this forex broker sites is going to make me earn good for the rest of my life.

New option for accounts comparison in PAMM and ForexCopy systems

InstaForex is glad to inform you about a new option enabling you to compare accounts in the PAMM and ForexCopy systems. Fresh functional will help you to choose the best account out of many for putting your money in and copying deals. 

From now on, before you invest your funds within the PAMM system or copy trades within the ForexCopy system, you can compare accounts by different criteria so that to make the right decision. In particular, you can sort out accounts by total profit, date of opening, daily gains etc. The function is available on the PAMM and ForexCopy Monitoring pages on InstaForex official website. 

InstaForex never cease improving its services and products as well as developing the new ones so that to make the trading activity of its clients way more profitable and enjoyable. 

I just do cashout and invest in here. I cashout in one of my trading account and invest it in my other instaforex account. I do want to have a lot of trading accounts in here hoping to spread my investments in many accounts and having one account taking one strategy. My earnings in here is slow but some how its progressive and I do hope that in the long run I can grow my trading account big in here.

• 1 month later...

I'm hoping to withdraw and make some cashout in here this week. Hoping to earn about 100 dollars in instaforex right now. I do hope that aud/usd will going to turn bearish and make me earn good income once again. Because after I make a 100 dollars cashout I don't know if I have another good opportunity to earn good in here until I do good analysis.

• 2 weeks later...

100 dollars in a month? You seems to be earning decently now in Forex trading. And I hope to do the same, when I have manage to have more time in spending in those forums to gain capital and bonuses. I know that instaforex has different forums but unlike before, we can have different bonus in some subforums.

That's true. If only we can earn like before I'm already a good forex earner. My goal is to earn 500 dollars a month in instaforex. So far I do earn minimum of 50 dollars and maximum of 150 dollars a month in here. But last month I earn 100 dollars. One problem though is that since most of my investments in here are LR base. I end up having hard time earning back my loses as I can only withdraw 50% via STP. 50% of my profit and 50% of my investments. But I'm still hoping I can cashout all of it and then invest using neteller.

Some how I'm disappointed that each time I withdraw using STP I get 50% deduction in my trading account. But same time Its understandable. Since my investment in here is base on liberty reserve and according to their rules we can only get 50% of our LR investments and 50% of the profit we make. I do hope that I can cashout all of my LR investments and profit so that I can get 100%.

I haven't used to withdraw in instaforex since, I haven't trade in my insta account for quite a long time. That's why my priority right now is to have activity in the forum and to have accumulate capital then start trading. I remember and wonder if they have PM here and also still the same if we withdraw the profits we must verify every trading account every time.