Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InstaForex - Instaforex.com

AlexandraIFX

InstaForex extends the list of available payment systems

InstaForex is glad to inform all its customers and partners about a new payment system available for funding trading accounts – Solidtrustpay[/url"]https://secure.instaforex.com/en/deposit-preview.aspx?m=solidtrust]Solidtrustpay[/url]. With the new system, you will be able to easily transfer funds from your account with Solidtrustpay and in a few minutes see it in your InstaForex trading account.

We keep making our services convenient and beneficial for traders, which is confirmed by more and more payment systems offered and zero commission for transferring funds via Solidtrustpay.

Be with InstaForex, be among the best!

InstaForex recognized as the best broker in Asia once again

According to the results of the 3rd China International Online Trading Expo (CIOT EXPO) held in May 2013, InstaForex has received another prestigious award – the Best Broker in Asia.

The top-notch products and services for customers and partners have enabled InstaForex to maintain its status of the best Forex company on the Asian market for five years already. To date, InstaForex has been awarded as the best broker in Asia 9 times and got a lot of other awards and prizes, including the Best Retail Forex Broker, Best Broker CIS, Best Retail FX Provider, and other nominations.

This award is further proof of our credibility. Thus, the number of our clients and partners has topped 1,000,000 now and keeps consistently increasing.

We would like to thank the administration of the exposition for the granted opportunity and vote of confidence. InstaForex has always strived to satisfy its customers’ needs, so we will keep sticking to the policy of ensuring most favourable conditions and innovative services that meet modern standards.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm excited for december since I'm hoping that by december I can cashout 50% of LR and 100% of my profit via LR trading in instaforex. I'm really happy that some how I do earn good amount of money while I'm waiting for the six months waiting period. I'm sure many will going to request payments also once december come. So lets hope that instaforex is very stable.

• 3 weeks later...

We congratulate Muslims around the world on Eid al-Fitr!

InstaForex Group is honored to congratulate its clients and partners on the Holy occasion of Eid al-Fitr! It is the day that marks the end of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month, which represents the spiritual improvement, kindness, devotion, and purity.

Warm wishes from the whole heart to say: may you have a joyful Eid celebration and may you be showered with happiness, prosperity, good fortune, and peace! Let us wish you virtue, sound health, success, tranquility and all the best!

Eid Mubarak!

The contests results: ready, steady, go!

InstaForex always encourages competitive spirit and passion to win. You cannot live the life to the fullest without it especially being a trader. Participation in different contests and campaigns is a great opportunity for developing your skills. The participants fight not just for the victory, but also for the title of the best trader. The victory in a contest is, first of all, the victory over yourself, it is a possibility of showing yourself and the others what you can do. It is time to announce the results. InstaForex, as usual, wants to congratulate all the participants, who took the risk and test themselves, and to reward the winners.

Real Scalping InstaForex

A real scalper needs only one call to open position, get profit, and close the deal. This time the top prize of the short-term trading contest goes to Konstantin Dmitrievsky! Register now for participation in the next stage that will take place on September 2-27, 2013 (GMT+2). Real Scalping is real money! InstaForex raffles $6,000 monthly and $72,000 annually. Win and rise amount of money on your trading account. You can register on the corresponding page.

One Million Option

One of the most interesting and dynamic ways to increase you income is option trading. One Million Option by InstaForex is developing fast and becoming more popular among the traders that is proved by large number of participants taking part in each stage of the contest. You just make prediction, wait till it turns out to be correct, and get profit. This time Innokentiy Dachnikov scored the top rating! Congratulations on spectacular results! Good job! Next stage is ready to start on August 12-16, 2013 (GMT+2). You can register on the corresponding page.

Trade Wise, Win Device

Every week InstaForex raffles mobile devices of the world-known brands. Now every InstaForex client has a chance to win iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, or Samsung Galaxy Tab. Every trader having at least $500 on the trading account may become a happy owner of the new gadget. We are glad to congratulate P.Manikandan, whose last digits of the trading account complied with the so-called Device number. Make maximum use of your deposit and get a chance to win. You can register for the next prize draw that will take place on August 19-30, 2013 (GMT+2).

Chancy deposit

Every week one of the Chancy deposit campaign participants can get $1,000 to his trading account. To take part in the campaign, you need to replenish your account with at least $3,000, get your personal identical number, and just wait for luck! This week fortune smiled on Nando Ki! InstaForex congratulates the winner and keeps rising the amount of its chancy deposits! Everybody will be pleased to get $1,000 while trading with no additional efforts. Seize your chance, because it may be you, who will be announced the winner next time!

Learn more about the contests

Photos and comments of the finalists

I'm happy finally the funds that I have in paypal that has been put on hold has been released to me. Now I'm going to cashout in here soon again. I'm really hoping to make big income in forex trading using instaforex. Right now my main goal is to make good profit in forex. I do really love to see myself as a successful trader in here. I'm really happy with the way things are for me in here. I do hope that in two to three years time I can really earn at least 1,000 dollars a month.

InstaForex – aspiration to win is worth a reward!

It is time to show the latest contests results and announce the names of the winners. Currency trading is a hard work that demands attention, concentration, special knowledge, and lofty aspiration to achieve the desirable goals. It is very pleasant when those qualities are rewarded not only with compliments, but also with the real prizes. We congratulate the lucky ones and wish not to lose competitive spirit! Hope next time to see you among the winners again! Remember that working with InstaForex is not just comfortable, but profitable as well!

InstaForex Sniper

If you can set and meet target successfully, the InstaForex Sniper contest is perfect for you. As usual, a fierce rivalry could not stop our winner on his way to the victory. Sergey Gavrilov left his competitors behind! Congratulations! We wish all the participants of the next stage, which will take place on August 19-23, 2013 (GMT+2), good luck! Taking first place demands from a trader hard work and right decisions. Try your hand at this and register for participation on the corresponding page.

Real Scalping InstaForex

One of the most exciting contests with a big prize fund found his new winner. Valeria Yantsova beat out the rivals and gained the first place! Congratulations! Real Scalping is a contest for those who seek a very moment in order to open an extremely profitable position. Next stage of the contest will be on September 2-27, 2013 (GMT+2). If you want to put yourself to the test, register for participation on the contest’s page.

One Million Option

The options trading have become more popular among not only professional traders, but also newcomers. InstaForex makes the options trading even more enjoyable and interesting. We invite everyone, who is keen on this Forex activity, to take part in the contest. Registration for the next stage will take place on August 19-23, 2013 (GMT+2). This time the fortune smiled on Boris Kondev! Good job! Congratulations!

FX-1 Rally by InstaForex

Everybody can take part in the race and gain the prize. This week the title of the most successful trader was clinched by Nodar Lekishvili. He managed to outpace other contestants! So, another stage came to an end, and now you have a chance to meet a challenge. Register for participation in the next stage, which will take place on August 16, from 00.00 a.m. till 11.59 p.m. (GMT+2), and, perhaps, you will be the one who gets the prize. Remember that only persistence and desire to win will help you to breast the tape.

Learn more about InstaForex contests

Finalists’ photos and comments

Right now I cashout the 300 dollars that I earn in instaforex via paypal. I'm happy that I can trade in peace once again. My main goal right now is to make sure that all seven of my trading account in instaforex will going to grow to a point that I'm going to earn good amount of money without any problem. I'm still hoping to see myself earning good and earning well in here without any problem at all. Lets see if I can end up becoming a successful trader.

I have seven active accounts in here that I want to maintain. My main goal right now is to make sure that I can grow my account and make good profit. I really do believe that forex trading is the way to make profit in here so what I'm doing right now is opening many new position and adding more funds hoping that this broker site I can reach 5,000 dollars to 10,000 dollars trading capital.

• 2 weeks later...
More victories for InstaForex traders

InstaForex recaps on the latest contests that have already passed and is pleased to announce the names of the winners. However, firstly let us heartily thank everyone who joined InstaForex contests and campaigns –there is no one else but you who creates healthy competition by active participation and savour.

InstaForex Sniper

The last step of InstaForex Sniper has finished and the winner is Muhammad Fahad Shakeel! The contest’s administration congratulates you and wishes keep it that way! Do not hesitate to prove your mettle in this captivating contest! Register for the next step of InstaForex Sniper which will last from September 9-13, 2013. Hurry up, registration is over at 23:00 (GMT+2), September 8.

FX-1 Rally

The best lap time, favourable pole position, and triumphant race results– that is all about Vladimir Schukin, the winner of Fx-1 Rally. InstaForex team congratulates the driver and trader and wishes him more professional achievements. Meanwhile, other traders having their heart set on winning the race are welcome to register for the next lap scheduled Friday.

Best Trading, Luxury Driving

In about a month’s time the Best Trading, Luxury Driving campaign comes to an end. Wondering who will get a premium class Porsche Cayenne? On September 27, at 00:00 a long-awaited Porsche number will be fixed to determine the luckiest trader of 2013! More than 2,500 candidates are already struggling for the main prize and the number is growing fast. Go after your Porsche and register one, two, three or even five trading accounts to increase your odds of winning! 

Participate and win InstaForex contests!

Learn more about the contests

Finalists' comments and photos

I'm very excited that in two months I can request payments in here. I do hope that in the end of the month I can say I'm earning good amount of money. I'm really happy with the way things are in here. I'm some how tired of trading and still not getting some profits since the investments I made in here are all by LR investments. But now that two months is going to end soon. I'm going to enjoy it all.

New commission type in ForexCopy system

InstaForex would like to inform you that we have rolled out a new type of commission. To make your trading even more efficient, we have developed the commission for the volume of copied lots in [url=https://www.instaforex.com/forexcopy_system.php]ForexCopy[/url], regardless of whether they are profitable or not. Now commission is charged only for the volume of copied trades, no matter what the trading result is. Assume that a ForexCopy trader sets a commission for 0.01 lot, thus at the end of the day the total number of lots copied on a ForexCopy follower account will be calculated. After that, the commission will be charged from the follower account and credited to a ForexCopy trader account.

Main advantages:

— Regularity of accruals. In case there are copied trades or options, the commission will be credited at the end of every day. Thus, there is no need to wait till the subscription expires. 

— Commission is charged only for the volume of copied lots. Now it doesn't matter whether the trading is profitable or not. Let’s consider the following example.

In order to calculate the commission size for both a trade and option with a 0.5% commission, you need to take the following things into account:

— the option value of $100 is equal to 0.01 copied lot. In total, you have $0.5 for each $100 option (regardless of the result, except for cancellation);

— for a trade of 0.01 lot the commission will be $0.5 (regardless of the result);

— break-even trades are not considered.

InstaForex — trading now even more gainful and convenient!

One more stage came to an end, but new achievements are ahead!
InstaForex gives a chance to everybody regardless of his or her trading experience and financial means. Anyone can become a winner of one of InstaForex contests or campaigns! All you need is aspiration, self-discipline, and a stroke of luck. We would like to congratulate all the traders, who ventured into the competition to win prizes. As usual, only the most worthy and persevering ones earned the right to be the winners. Today, we are glad to announce the next wrap-ups and congratulate the luckiest traders of the past stage!

InstaForex Sniper
Congratulations to Anna Lotish! It was her who managed to show the best results and break the tape. Hard work, right decisions, and deep knowledge helped Anna to head the list. InstaForex would like to congratulate the winner and invite other traders to register for participation in the next stage that will take place on September 23-27, 2013 (GMT+2). Registration is available at the contest’s page.

FX-1 Rally by InstaForex
One of the most thrilling contests became an arena for intense competition. The contest’s participants were making deals on their demo accounts. At the end of this stage, the most successful trader was Nikolai Tretyakov. Congratulations! You can try your hand at the next race and register for participation. It may be you who will get the piece of the pie. The next stage will take place on September 20, 2013 from 00:00 to 23.59 (GMT+2).

One Million Option
Please welcome Andry Gunawan, the winner of the past stage! He managed to outrun other competitors and hit the jackpot! Any demo account holder can be named a winner. All you need is to register for the participation. Your total score totally depends on your options trading skills. Perhaps, next time it will be you who scores the victory. To participate in the contest, which will take place on September 23-27, 2013 (GMT+2), fill in the registration form at the corresponding page of our website. 

Trade Wise, Win Device
To compete for up-to-date mobile device, you should replenish your InstaForex live account with $500. The lucky one will be determined by the so-called Device number. This time the fortune smiled to Ibrahim Zaurbekov! He is getting a fancy Blackberry device. Another stage has finished, but you can try your luck at the next race. Do not miss a chance to register for participation in the next stage that will take place from September 30, 2013 to October 11, 2013(GMT+2).

Learn more about the contests
comments and photos

I'm just wondering. Since November is near. What will going to happen to my account if all of the funds that I invest is in LR? Does it going to automatically be deleted after November? What if I have an open position? This is my concern since right now I do have some negative position and I'm hoping to hold that position until I make some profit or bounce back and close that position.

I'm just wondering. Since November is near. What will going to happen to my account if all of the funds that I invest is in LR? Does it going to automatically be deleted after November? What if I have an open position? This is my concern since right now I do have some negative position and I'm hoping to hold that position until I make some profit or bounce back and close that position.

Hi Budado! They won't be deleted automatically, but after you request to withdraw.

That's good. Now I can continue trading and let my account grow for more years to come before I will try to request payments. I do hope that in two to three years I can reach my trading earning goal and I will going to try to cashout hoping to make big income in forex trading for many years to come as well.

Option Trade on InstaTrader trading platform

https://www.instaforex.com'>InstaForex  cannot wait to inform you that there is a new component available on the InstaTrader trading platform — IFX Option Trade. Enjoy broader opportunities of the facilitated options trading! IFX Option Trade enables you to buy and sell options, cancel operations, and view the history of the operations.

The Option Trade is installed manually to the trading platform folder. For your convenience and better performance, options trading is no longer limited to your client profile alone.

You can find more information and download IFX Option Trade [url=https://www.instaforex.com/option_trade.php]here[/url].

Another results, new names and fresh racing contests!

Another stage of InstaForex racing contests is done. The participation in our competitions provides the great opportunity to set a goal and work for its achievement. Tough competition helps to be extremely focused; the desire to win the first prize is the excellent stimulus to maintain patience, self-control and discipline. Compete and win! Good luck and be on top!

Chancy Deposit 2013

Andre Permana Harsono is honored! His deposit was lucky one and brought him $1,000. Please, accept our kind words once again. We would like to remind you that everybody has a chance to increase the balance of your trading account. It requires an additional deposit of no less than $3,000 to the account. Take maximum advantage of your deposit! You can take part in the next draw of prizes!

Lucky trader

After summarizing the results, it became clear that the highest rating among the contestants was received by Lutfi Hasni Niyazi! Everyone could reach the success, but this race was lucky only for him! The skilful work with trading instruments and patience give you a deserved reward for the efforts - the first place! InstaForex congratulates the Lucky Trader. Be next to try your hand at the contest. Register now! The next stage will be held from October 7, 2013 (GMT+2) to October 18, 2013 (GMT+2).

One Million Option

The more options you win, the bigger score you receive! The bigger score, the higher chances to take the first prize! Success in One Million Option by InstaForex only depends on your own skills and abilities to work with options. This time, we congratulate Aleksander Kopyl, wishing the first place to be a strong start for future achievements. Let us remind you that the next stage of the contest kicks off on September 30, 2013 (GMT +2) and finishes on October 4, 2013 (GMT +2).

Real Scalping InstaForex

Profitable trading is a hard work that requires high concentration. The requirements are even more toughened amid a competitive race. When you are surrounded by a great number of those who want to reach the finish first, you have no room for mistake. This time, the best player was Leonid Palamarchuk! Congratulations! InstaForex would like to remind you that everyone has the real opportunity to compete for a share of the prize pool! Fill in an application form from September 27, 2013 (00:00 GMT +2) to September 27, 2013 (23:59 GMT +2). Maybe next time your name will be here!

I can't wait for the month of October to be finish. I want to chance my account in mt5 and this coming October 20  I can change my account in mt5. I do hope I can earn good amount of money in instaforex. Right now my main objective is to make sure that I continue trading hoping that some day I can reach 1,000 dollars trading capital on each trading account that I have.

New season of Miss Insta Asia 2014 has already started!

InstaForex is glad to announce that on October 1, 2013, the fifth season of the famous online beauty contest Miss Insta Asia begins. For four years the contest has managed to gather a several thousand strong army of admirers of beauty and charm. Every year hundreds of good-looking ladies from all over the globe – from Indonesia and Sri Lanka to Canada and Brazil – register for Miss Insta Asia beauty contest.

miss_insta_250913_en.png

We are still in the grip of the fever around the winners and especially the lady who has taken the Miss Insta Asia 2013 crown. Soon new lovely participants will start to register for the contest. Those ladies will share the title of Miss Insta Asia 2014, the second and third prizes, as well as two honorable titles Forex Lady and Insta Choice. Besides, the ladies divided an increased $45,000 prize pool.

If you followed the previous seasons of Miss Insta Asia, then you will not miss this one. In the fifth season of Miss Insta Asia beauty contest there will be more ladies, more cities, countries, struggle, and most importantly, charm!

Support those ladies who touched your heart and probably it will be you to help one of them to be the beauty queen of Miss Insta Asia 2014!

Stunning victory with InstaForex!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes they are number one is Asian market and presently all the people who are from Asian countries are trying their best in the market, but I would prefer to use it either US or Europe markets because the rates which are shown in Asian markets and far different from these markets...