Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BTCHyip - btchyip.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The Bitcoin market changes every instant and these changes are explored by us at BtcHyip in order to make profit The Bitcoin market has been one of the most actively exploited markets past years as there are many techniques and indicators for some trading pairs specialy usd.

BtcHyip has been investing in the this specefic for a few years now and our main concentration area is over the USD/BTC fluctuations. We have established a strategy based on medium term trades, going from 24 to 96 hours maximum, combining both graphical and technical analysis and taking the best out of each method to maximize our profits.

Plan:

Deposit Range: 1.00 - 1000.00

Interest: 0.30 %

Period: Daily

Duration: 5 Days

ROY: 1.5%

Accept : Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join BTCHyip here

great to know this program just fixed their registeration page bug, it seems that bug stopped few investors here to invest their money, and with this thing solved i think admin is a responsive admin, because they fixed that bug and make this site work, aside from that btchyip.com have low and i think sustainable plan's rate.

the site offering affordable minimum invest and reasonable daily interest rate. its really good news but seems the hyip unable to make good progress. in 2 days since the site launched, able to get 98 total investors only. maybe active investors number lower than it and in this case, will be good if admin tried to make partnership with many of hyip monitor site to monitoring.

What i really like about the program is the duration of the program,which is 5 days,i think most investors would love to investing this program simply because of the duration of the program and th roi that is been tabled in the program,the roi is so low and this would make the program to sustain,this program should be able to complete so many rounds if the admin is sincere

i like the site offered plans which looks very sustainable and the site is monitored too also having the protection system so this site is will by a trusted site for the investors for making investment in here.

Actually they are offering a very reasonable roi to the investors and i am sure that this can be easily payable by the admin in a very short period of time . the admin will not face any problem in paying this roi because it is quite sustainable to pay and it is easily trust able investment plan .

@standard: that is truly affordable but i am sure that is for mostly investors not for some investors that usually think that $10 is big amount of money to invest especially in hyip, and i think people already know that plan's rate of this program is totally low and about sustainable or not we don't know, that will involve many thing include this site growth

It should be sustainable so for those who are looking for some sustainable plan terms then you might consider this because the Admin may able to sustain paying its members because we know that is all that matters whether the Admin is a paying one or will last from paying its investors in here.