Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GemstoneFinances - gemstonefinances.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

About Gemstone finances

Our company has been involved in the gemstone and gold business for sometime now. Our team of experts work around the hour to analyze,trade and achieve profits in a highly competitive market. In today's financially unstable world people all around the world are looking for stable passive sources of income that could sustain the markets turmoil and changes. Our company offers you that opportunity where you can secure your funds in a safe investement environment that offers you good steady income flow through different diversified plans.

Plan:

120% After 1 Day

200% After 7 Days

500% After 10 Days

800% After 14 Days

Accept : Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join GemstoneFinances here

the site plans are sustainable and fine and the roi offered by the admin of this site is also very useful and better and good thing is that the site used security systems like the ddos and ssl and its also have some monitors for the monitoring this site which i think the very positive thing for the investors.

Although I don't yet join and look at their plans, I think that it is normal, may be it is same as other a day site but after check their script, I see that it is a very bad script and I don't think that this will be good site with this script and it sure will too not be safe if invest here when script don't have any protection program and it is cheap script

The script of the site really looks very simple and i am sure that this will not be a safe place to make an investment . I have just opened the rate us page in the site and found that there are promotion banners of the site that is really not a good move .

The design looks really cheap, it looks so dull, when you look at the site you will say that it may not even pay you plus the plan terms are quite high in here so I don't think that it's worth investing in here because it doesn't seem a worthy site so it's just better if we skip this one and find some other program.

lol the minimum depsoit is very high in the starting only then low investors want to invest in this program must have thing more an plans also not looking much good to invest high amount in this program and till now admin has not added the hyip monitors in the prgram,so we wait for some more days before investing

the hyip have simple site design and not completed with ssl protection. security is the first issue that investors should really concerned. but if investors still willing to make invest and ignore the security problem, maybe the worst thing would be happen and investors will be lucky if admin of the site still want to take responsibility.

Although I don't yet join and look at their plans, I think that it is normal, may be it is same as other a day site but after check their script, I see that it is a very bad script and I don't think that this will be good site with this script and it sure will too not be safe if invest here when script don't have any protection program and it is cheap script

not that bad but i can conside their script is not good as other hyip, their minimum deposit is $10 and that is for all plans, which seems quite absurd too, so i think it is better to be wise here, and this program have been online for about 2 days but i cannot see any payment proofs yet

not that bad but i can conside their script is not good as other hyip, their minimum deposit is $10 and that is for all plans, which seems quite absurd too, so i think it is better to be wise here, and this program have been online for about 2 days but i cannot see any payment proofs yet

I think that this is not good program because we too can see that their script is very bad, they too have status very bad in monitors as you too can see, only some listed for status "Waiting" now, site too have ran 3 days already, site can exist with this status, I think that it is not in all and I will not be surprise if this site close in some next days

I think that this program too will close early because their status is very bad, even admin have fund to promote in monitors, I too don't think that this program will run good because their script is very bad and site too have ran 3 days already, sure nobody can believe that they can run good with this status