Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Totalinvestmanager - Totalinvestmanager.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Total Invest Manager (T.I.M) is the professional management by a fund manager of assets to maximise the return for investors in the fund. Investors can take our project plans as an individual or groups. We Co-operate with many sector industries to manage the funds. Since 2004 we work together with Expert Forex Team Trading, Food and Beverage Company, Tobaccos LTD, many sector on Fashion industries. Now we offering to open online opportunity to give you profit from our project.

Plan:

4% Daily for 30 days

8% Daily for 20 days

Accept : LR

Join Totalinvestmanager here

This is seem as new program, I see that it listed 1 day in monitors, however status is not good when only have some monitors approved for to this time with status "Waiting", rate is seem as good but I think that it is too low, script of site too is very bad therefore I don't think that they can attract investors with this status, how site will run as when only $65 is deposited for to this time?????

Till now not even a single withdraw is made in the site so we can say that it will be taking time to get the full details about the program weather it is a legit program or not . i have just seen that this is one of the program that is of long term investment period so we should check the entire program and then invest .

The design of this HYIP doesn't seem good because it's usually one of the factor that we are considering as we will know if the Admin has put some effort with the HYIP. I think this will not last for such a long time because 30 days is quite long for this and it doesn't seem that it will last that long.

well the plan are looking attrctive with good plan for 30 days an we can able to join into the progrm with good investment an i have see the site is using free script an no ssll secure also provide to invest in the program an mostly i dont want invest ins uch program without ssl secure scurity

Till now not even a single withdraw is made in the site so we can say that it will be taking time to get the full details about the program weather it is a legit program or not . i have just seen that this is one of the program that is of long term investment period so we should check the entire program and then invest .

Im surprised at it too. We know the program pays on a daily basis 4% actually and there are some big investors here too so there should be room for payment here otherwise I dont think it is no longer worth investing since it is not paying.

the site already make paid out and it mean, there is payment proof report should be. anyway, payment proof report is important to know whether the site paying or not since the site not listed on hyip monitor site at all. one payment proof will be enough to explain that the hyip site in paying status.

this program actually paying, you can check in some popular hyip forum for their new payment proof. so it already give us enough proof if this program is paying, and with their long term plans i think this program can survive for more than one round, or at least in 30 days

Even me too I hope so because if you can see you will fineout that the roi which the program is offering here is very much sustainable so this is what I will do when ever I feel just invest with them and wait to see what will be the out come is not a bad business here.

It is the wish of every investor that such a program would be lasting.i am expecting that the admin inhere would keep getting things right inhere and would continue to pay guys for a wild duration of time.guys lets just wish the program lasts.

I see that you only analyst their plan but don't analyst in everything here and your analyst is too not clearly and it is too short in all, I just check Investors Stats and see that:

Username Deposit Earn Withdraw

abby $15.00 $1.20 $0.60

Blink $10.00 $0.80 $1.80

Ghana $5.00 $0.40 $0.00

goldprofit $75.00 $0.00 $0.00

Gracia $10.00 $0.80 $1.80

hyipbatalyon $35.00 $0.40 $2.00

TOTAL $150.00 $3.60 $6.20

Site can be good with this status as you saying?????? it is bad in all as my idea, too least investors and I will not be surprise if admin of this site stop it early

@xetang:what kind of information are you giving to us???what is our business with the people that invested into the program.Moreover must i have to make long post full of senseless and improper use of english talks???I stand to say the program should be a great one even though the admin inhere hasn't advertise that much.

admin has been run in 5 days but the total deposits is still quite low and admin also provide payment fine, I think the admin will not be able to continue to run if no additional capital from investors who join the program and be more creative admin again to promote this program in order to attract more investors