Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CeraProfit - ceraprofit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

CERAPROFIT established by a group of experienced traders and market analysts. Our success is founded on the strength of investment research, in association with the depth of knowledge and experiences.

CERAPROFIT is able to offer steady reasonably high investment returns. Our ventures range from simple Foreign Exchange trading to the most complex stock trading.

Our programs is developed for creation of a reliable investment package. Ours the basic business is the investments in highly profitable branches. One of such branches is the trade on currency stock exchanges. Ours the person is the experts in the investments, they business to analyze the incomes of the contributions and degree of risk.

Plan:

15% daily for 10 days

20% daily for 7 days

150% after 1 day (For first 100 members)

120% after 1 hour (For first 100 members)

Accept : PZ, LR, PM , STP

Join CeraProfit here

120% after an hour for the first 20 members.wow this is kind of funny.Isn't that a kind of trick from the admin of the site??guys the admin inhere to me is just looking for funds he would be eluding with meaning we should clearly be staying away.

Yes, it is correct, this site is offering rate really is high therefore I too don't think that they can pay out with their plan, script too is very bad with out have any protection program, although they too have status "Paying" in some qualified monitors but I don't think that this is good place to put fund to invest

Well, how we can know here if we are the first 100 members to get very high RoI investment plan here. It is very tricky offer from the Admin of this HYIP here. Because there will be no fair data we can see if we are including the 100 members or not here. Then other thing here, the data can be manipulated

120% after an hour for the first 20 members.wow this is kind of funny.Isn't that a kind of trick from the admin of the site??guys the admin inhere to me is just looking for funds he would be eluding with meaning we should clearly be staying away.

do you visit the site before make posts here? i think you don't, if you check the site once more you will find their latest plan(hourly plan) have $101 as their minimum deposit, do you really want to invest $101 here? i think only few investors that want to invest here except hyip monitors or few big investors

fast investment duration with offering high return is kind of promotion I think. but its looks blunder since nobody will trust that the site able to give 20% after a hour. even though the site paying perhaps, it won't lead them able to sustain long. better investors keep stay away and choose other safer hyip program.

I dont think this would be a safe place to make an investment because the admin is very clever here because for small investment the days of investment is more and for high investment the days of investment is less . he is just making attract the investors to make investment of high money .

It's trusted HYIP at all do I don't think that there are some interested who will going to invest in here, but perhaps those who mainly in HYIP Industry field they may still invest in here because it doesn't matter to them even it's not worth investing as long as it is a paying one though we know that it won't last for a long time.

well plans are looking attrcative to join an invest in this hyip program,but admin is really cleavere that keepuing low plans then after surely he will close the program,so beware of this programs before investing in th hyip an script is also very cheap then how come the adim will pay fo the members

Looking at the program I must say the plans are attached with all kinds of risk here since nobody is sure if admin can meet up with his proposed target for investors, on a more serious note I really do not fancy the program with the combination of both day plan and hourly plan which is very risky.

@Trickster:You dont know what you are saying.Must i check all programs before i conclude on where the admin is driving at??HYIP is all about been wise.what if investors were to be going for that plan would the admin be making the program run for long??That is a question you should be asking yourself.

Running days 4 Total accounts 80 Active accounts 52 Total deposited $3,681.00 Total withdraw $1,974.00 Visitors online 7 Members online 0 Newest Member MuhammadZohaib

This site has this many deposits and I think its good to make good income in here. But same time I'm worried that this site can turn to scam in matter of few days. I hope we can do hit and run in here and just invest in the shortest plan possible. So far so good that this site is getting good amount of deposit. Secondly I'm just wondering if the stats is really real.