Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investica - Investica.biz

xetang

Welcome to investica

Investica is a full-cycle Forex trading and investment management company, which is involved in automated Forex trading. Our objective is to provide completely transparent, efficient and high return managed Forex investment opportunity to our investors and prospective clients. To date our investment management company serves the clients from more than 140 countries.

22% - 27% Daily For 5 Days

Min $5 - Max $200.000 - Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

DDos Protection

SSL Encryption

Licensed Script

Join here: http://investica.biz/?ref=zozo278

well so far i only see about 6 hyip monitors that monitoring this site for now, and only one of them that have paying status the other only have waiting status, my assumption about it is, that monitors just invested their money today so they don't get the money yet. but i am quite positive with them, for about 1 round

But that is the only plan that the program has,what other plans are you talking about?anyways,the program is just launched. And only makeindmoney (MIM) that is having the program has paying,it means that the monitor has invested in this program since yesterday or the monitor has just gotten a ref.comm from the program,the rest monitors are still in WAITING status

Well come to think of it this program look alike one of the program which I just invest yesterday but the problem here is that all the plans are too high and the admin of this program will not be able to pay such ROI for long time so it will be better for us to do hit and run.

the ROI offered by this hyip is basically high but also in reality its only2% regular because entire return will likely be 110% after 5 days. so from that rate i think hyip can really catch the attention of investors towards it. my business is also thinking obtain here.

Yea that is true the roi which this program is offering is too high and may not sustain the program for long time I think I made such statement here but we should not expect that the program will just vanish without paying its investor at all.

Maybe they will just pay for some certain time before anything happen here.

5 dollars is good to do some experiments in here. I think its good to invest 25 dollars in here. In this way we can earn 5.50 dollars each day. We can simply invest back the 5 dollars and cashout the 50 cents. I hope I can make good income in here because of this. So far so good. So lets see if I can make good income. And even if we just going to do this for five days or total of 10 days. I'm sure its already a good run.

Investica is just one day online and has got paying status already, it looks quite safe with the first round with their five days plan, no matter whatever may be the plan among the three one selects, the term is the same for all, five days and minimum is just $5 to test it.

the site return on investment which is available from this particular hyip is simply large and also the simple truth is their only 2% typical due to the fact whole return is going to be 110% right after 5 days and so coming from that fee i believe hyip will surely bring in investors to invest their money.

if calculated, daily profit rate given is more than 5% and its including high. this rate will not guarantee a hyip program able to make last long paying. so, for investors who willing to make invest in this hyip site, not suggested to stay invest for long term period in order to protect their principal money.

well this program his best for one days plan only an it is in almost in paying status an many hyip monitors have added in this program an in that almost some are in paying status and if the minimum deposit is low then low investors can also try to invest and the script has design very nice to see an after seeing the script only we can get some confident to invest in this program