Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Oil of Asia Ltd - oilofasia.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not the Admin.

Oil of Asia Ltd.

We Are Building Your Future

Greetings and welcome to the official website of international oil trading and investment corporation Oil of Asia Ltd. Have you ever thought of investing money in the most valuable asset of XXI century? Since oil assets on Earth are about to become fully exhausted within next fifty years, governments and private companies, like ours, are trying to expand business areas as well as invest even more in oil mining. Competition has begun.

Do you have a car? Probably you are wondering why you see in the news that world prices for oil are always decreasing while prices for the gas are increasing. This can only be explained by the increase of global oil mining which requires purchase of new and modern equipment as well as covering salaries for workers. Countries such as United States and Saudi Arabia are accelerating oil mining worldwide to meet the demand and make billions of dollars for further development. The same do private companies like British Petroleum and Gazprom. As you can see, the oil trading market is only emerging day after day and it is a great opportunity for us to be the part of it and thus having our slice of money flow.

Oil of Asia Ltd is only a small part in the global oil trading field. Surely we do not have our own oil rigs and are not responsible for any kind of mining or exploration of new oil deposits. Why not trusting this to qualified professionals such as British Petroleum? As of today, we have a professional business development team that specializes on creating business expansion plans evaluating the possible profit and level of risk associated with future investment. We are an investment company that gives opportunity for everyone to become a part of global oil market. We collect investments from numerous customers from around the world, unite them in one investment fund while leaving some funds for reserve fund, and then purchase futures and securities sold by oil companies worldwide.

Every moment and every minute the price for each security shoots up or drops down and it is very important to always keep an eye on the graph. If it is negative all the time we make the decision to sell that bond to eliminate future losses whereas if it is positive we wait till the first price drop and then sell the bond making profit which is the difference between the price we bought the security and the price we sold it at.

Now you have an idea as to how our company works. But what about investors that trust their money to us? How do they profit? We have developed a range of attractive investment plans that all our investors are treated through. Each investment plan is a contract that is being signed between us and the customer and requires completely no paper work.Transactions and interest payments are mostly automated and instant which allows our small team to handle millions of customers from across the world.

Sounds cool and exciting? Wanna learn more? Then study all information about Oil of Asia and sign up your FREE account today! Put your dreams on a path to come true.

Incorporated Company in the United Kingdom

Oil of Asia Ltd is a company incorporated in the United Kingdom with registration number 08265668.

DDoS Protected Dedicated Server & EV SSL

Extended Validation Certificate (Green-bar SSL) warranted identity assurance of Oil of Asia Ltd and security of your transactionsup to $250,000 with unlimited re-issuance.

Philosophy

Being one of the leading investment companies globally with financial activity conducted in oil market, Oil of Asia Ltd is a truly recognized for its excellence in customer service and tons of satisfied customers in more. We put emphasis on security and profitability having our intelligent in-built fraud prevention system and a team of experienced financial analysts in place while providing our valued customers with both comprehensive and easy-to-use investment platform and flexible deposit/withdrawal methods to simplify your investment experience and make your life easier.

Our mission is to connect millions of potential and current investors with corporations seeking new contributions to grow. Our expertise and competence in this business field allows us to be a reliable bridge for the two sides. Everyone with an Internet access and a credit card can nowadays become our investor within a couple of minutes and have their funds working the next business day.

XXI century gives you the opportunity to earn without leaving your home. Invest from home and check your online banking account with the use of your computer. This is truly the most modern way to earn and the one you have always dreamt of. Join our ranks of smiling faces and you will not regret it!

Unique Multi-Level Affiliate Bonus Program

Oil Of Asia Ltd Affiliate program is unique way for you to earn money by referring your friends or family members. Feel free to use our great affiliate tools to double your earnings

Investment Plan: 3% Daily for 75 Business Days, Principal back.

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM, STP

My 1st Spend:

Date: 1/15/2013 1:33 PM

Batch: 127672562

Sent To: U8520925 (OIL OF ASIA LTD)

Amount: $25.00

Memo: Deposit to Oil of Asia Ltd User OIL075799

83721857082106711890.jpg

Project Link: http://oilofasia.com/

i am sure that this site will be standing as one of the best hyip ever if the admin is legit and have the capability of managing this program . and i am sure that admin of this program have a good experience because with out that he cannot make this hyip program with all high standards w\and a very sustainable roi . i am really likely to invest with this program .

The script used by this HYIP here is nice actually, it is also pretty and different with many other HYIP script here. The website has SSL as well. RoI offered by this HYIP here is nice also. Hopefully this HYIP here can sustain for a long time in the business and even can be the star in the business here.

yeah i can also say that this site will surely legit for many days an iam happy to see that payment proof added in this thread,so i will try to invest some amount withlow time period an after getting payment then i can referral the friends also till the program runs we must also be active and script also design very nice

their offer and explanation looks solid and convincing and maybe it will make many investors trust with them and spend the money to invest. but even though the hyip looks promising, better investors not hurry to make invest and choose to take wait and see approach first. the goal is to know whether the hyip able to make consistently paying or not.

Well what you are saying is very correct but also know here that its not enough to backup your claims and tell your self that this is the duration which the program will last upto.

And also another thing which will even make me to invest here is the fact that the investors are not complaining so this is what I will do.

Since the minimum is set at such a high range of $25, unaffordable to many, I think it will take time for small investors to collect that amount range to particpate in this program, it looks quite promising, we can't be sure that they stay active until the maturity of our term to return principal, but even tf they pay for at least 50 business days, investors will be in 150% BEP.

Does the calculator in here working fine as I used it.

Principal ($): Compounding %: Total Return (%): 325.00 Total return ($): 81.25

I have seen some of my friends in Facebook promoting this program as it looks promising. But we can't deny the fact that the minimum amount to invest in here is quite high which can't be afford by many of us.

Grand opening of the program promoted over 65 monitors and well advertised banners on top of all major monitors of hyip industry, their domain registered for ten years, which is a good thing to see, hopefully this project with such a huge profitable rates will sustain for many rounds.

they have been online for 6 days so i think they only thing we can do right now is hope and if we really want, then we can invest here but as you know that not all people want to spend $25 since that is quite big money, but it is for tiny investors actually. but one thing that buggy me is their status in goldpoll which are waiting while in many hyip monitors their status are paying :D

Oil of Asia getting more popular day by day, this program now has also purchased a new top banner today on MNO for one month, also I have noticed that the maximum number of investments and also maximum votes are available to hot program, Oil of Asia only.

• 2 weeks later...

More than 30 international representatives were added and postal address of the new office of Oil of Asia is listed ! here is the latest news !

Feb-3-2013 06:55:54 PM

OilofAsia Ltd Newsletter

within just 20 days online Oil of Asia Ltd became the hottest program in the industry with already more than 15,000 members joined in such a short period of time. We are really happy with this amazing growth and I am sure thats just a start of something special. We are working hard day by day to improve Oil of Asia Ltd and I am happy to say that recently we made some improvements. Its important to communicate with members using their own language because not all people around know English so I am glad that we already added more than 30 regional representatives around the world and our team become bigger and bigger everyday. Hopefully by the end of this month we will be able to cover the most of countries with our regional representatives. Also video presentation has been added and you can find it at Get Started page at our website, feel free to check. Last but not least good news, another office has been opened, this time in Southeast Asia country - Vietnam. You can find us a

t the following address:

428 Dien Bien Phu Street Ward 11, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Phone number: +84903545381

Feel free to visit us, we would be happy to meet you. More offices will be opened soon, next ones probably in South America and Africa. Thats all for today, we wish you a great week.

Yours, Adam Dhaliwal

Oil of Asia Ltd

• 1 month later...

i must say i love this particular hyip since they're paying a fantastic piece regarding profit to their all investors plus going to accomplish its primary cycle. i do believe this hyip will be safe because we can complete receive our theory back after calendar month. and can earn about 100+% make money from it.