Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AD-Solid - ad-solid.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The project AD-Solid.com is created with two goals. The first goal is to enable advertisers to promote their products and services to a clearly defined audience - investors in the Internet. The second goal is to enable investors to participate in profitable medium-term programs and with their investments to help developing the site and increase its audience. Investors also receive advertising opportunities to promote their products, services, or referral links from other projects. Both goals are united on our site, for the investors are as well the consumers of advertising. So the project really works and advertisers give real money for the interest to be paid in our medium-term programs. We have introduced additional incentive for our investors.

Of course our site AD Solid - is the top of the iceberg of our advertising opportunities. Due to long-term personal and business relationships in the advertising world, we can offer various options to promote your products or services worldwide. Advertising campaign is aimed at a particular category of consumers - geographical, gender or age group, as well as by user preferences.

Plan:

Interest: 1.2% daily.

Investment amount: from $10.00 to $499.99.

Interest: 1.3% daily.

Investment amount: $ 500.00 до $ 1,999.99.

Interest: 1.4% daily.

Investment amount: $ 2,000.00 до $ 4,999.99.

Interest: 1.7% daily.

Investment amount: $ 5,000.00 до $ 24,999.99.

Interest: 2.1% daily.

Investment amount: от $ 25,000.00 до $ 50,000.00.

Accept: PM, LR, STP, EgoPay

Join AD-Solid here

The script of the site is really innovative and secure so i am sure that most of the people will be getting attracted towards the site and the most good thing about this program is the investment plans are very sustainable to invest and profitable too . but it would be good if they also have some good monitors to be rated .

Well, after checking the website of this program here, I can see the script used by this program is totally different and not the same with other HYIP here. It is very nice, and also the templates design is very nice. Then the RoI offered by this HYIP is also fine and reasonable here

@secret

Any update? Did you get paid? Just wondering why you don't update this thread anymore. You say you make deposit in here but you don't post or claim that you got paid in here already. I don't know if that is a sign that this site is not worth a try anymore. I think its better that I just going to find ways and means by checking this site the hard way. But I really don't trust hyip monitoring sites.

The major reason why such a program would be lasting is because the admin inhere has made the ROI he has tabled fall in a far too sustainable range.guys lets be wise inhere so that we wouldn't eventually be losing our funds by being imtpatient but instead we should confirm they are paying before investing.

@Syrine22

I also have same opinion with you that potentially the hyip will able to going for a long run if consider they offering reasonable profit rate in all plan. but actually its still need further proof and in this case, better investors take wait and see approach in order to know the site potential reliability in paying.

well only one plan is available for investment in this hyip in which the profit offered is too much low infact all of the plans have such cheap profit rate.but i only think the plans are only safe if its duration is not less than 30 days.otherwise better to avoid such long term site.

though daily gains offered by this program quite well but the period of time determined by the program to make a profit too long in my opinion and certainly is quite risky if we invest in this program because a lot of long-term investment program that does not pay its investors well

first i wanted to say that this program script is looking attractive to invest some amount in to this site an the plans also looking good to me ,so surely i will try to invest some amount for low time period only an i can say this program surley run for many days in the online,but in the hyip program we must keep with riskier only

Deposit will be returned at the end of the plan term, 150 days, this project seems to be online around for a week now but recently they started to add monitors, overall the plan features look stable and profitable, and it's just costs $10 to start with to experience their services.

Bonus of ten cents offered for the placement of links upto 50, and for referral links promoted also there is attractive bonus program ! previously we might have placed their referral links for free but the program now pays for each referral link placed around which is a nice promotion to earn few cents in addition.

This one looks like a ads revenue program,the roi offered in this program is really on the low side and this would definitely make the program to sustain,i would try and check monitors later to see if this program has gained attention from investors and i would also look if the program is paying or not

this program make me wonder if they can stay longer, but it seems they can do that as i see more hyip monitors that want to invest here and even like that i don't classify this program as middle term program because their plan more higher than usual middle term program nowadays, but yesterday they have delay in payment which make investors worry about their investment here

Great script indeed! At first glance you'd like what you see. The ROI with the minimum amount being $10, the advert placement incorporated on same site show a realistic and well thought-out business program. Monitors have adjudged this program as paying/waiting and monitoring is between 1-7days. But remember, not all that glitte is gold. So do careful research if you'll put your money here.

• 2 weeks later...

Marketing department of Ad Solid has added a unique bonus system in the project ! here is the latest update from the admin !

Feb-2-2013 07:24:01 PM

[Marketing department #YUU-734-18425]: add news from the project https://ad-solid.com

"Today we have added the unique bonus system in the project!

Post your payouts proof from our program on forums and you will get the bonus - increase in the interest rate!"

Concretely the percentage increase will occur at 0.003% per day for the highest positions invest.

Details here -

https://ad-solid.com/office/registerPayout/index

Advertising department AD Solid

• 2 weeks later...

I think the project is very perspective.

Overseen the development of from the start.

Invested there. There is a lot of reviews of the project, all known bloggers have reviewed.

Today, the new news. The project have entered two new languages​​. Now the site is available in English, Korean and Chinese

We have just launched localized sites for Korean and Chinese! We hope that our investors and advertisers from Asia will find it much easier working with the site.

FEBRUARY 11, 2013 3:46 PM

• 1 month later...

ad-solid is a real great ecological hyip which can be paying from last 8 weeks. i think this period is enough to check on legitimacy regarding any hyip site. i get invested my personal money below and acquiring payments day-to-day. i believe people need to trust that hyip.