Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Omegabux - omega-bux.com

darwin

this ptc site offering good daily earning rate actually but because set high minimum payout, seems still there is no member yet that able to reach these minimum payout. I am interested to join but will wait till there is payment proof report available. payment proof shows that the site in paying status.

well we can see that admin is more promoting the member by giving first 15,000 member free premium membership an ads rates also looking attrctive to join into this site an get some earnings,but i can see that if here upgrade the membership then we can reach the payout easily an if refer the members also we can earn

5,925 Members | 122 Members Online | $103 Paid

This site almost reach 6,000 members already and I hope that I can make good income in here also. The site has paid 100 dollars already. Its good to see that its paying good and paying well and I hope I can make good income in here. too bad that its just a waste of time. If I can find a ways and means to make money I guess I can say its going to be a good deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Even though the site is less then a month old it has attracted more then 9000 members which is in my opinion an impressive amount. I think the main features are that of 4 payment processors and low minimum payout. Till now they have paid more then 1000$ which is a good amount for a paid to click site. I hope that this bux site will be around at least till the end of this year.

• 3 weeks later...