Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

2013paid - 2013paid.com

sheikh

About 2013Paid.com

Everyone aspires to earn much money without working hard, but just a few companies know how to reach this. We are among them. Asset Profit have a rich experience in various investments and now we are ready to share this with you! We offer you to become an investor with us and we'll make your money work for you. Start investing now - as time is too precious to waste it.

Investing money with us can become the best choice you've ever made. Make an investment now, and very soon you'll start getting your income. Asset Profit provides high secured and wholly professional services, and very soon you'll be convinced in that.

investment plans:

plans.png

Liberty reserve and perfect money

http://2013paid.com/?ref=sheikh

The good thing from this HYIp here, each investment plan requires the same $10 as the minimum to make investment here. So, investors can choose which investment plan they want to go with in this HYIP here. Not like other HYIPs which usually have different minimum to invest

This site too have script very bad, we too can see that they don't install any protection program and site too have design very simple, I don't join site therefore I can't discuss about rate, however as my idea, this is not good place for investing because for to this time, they still don't have any good monitors to approve and invest here

Total deposited: $ 14,215.00

Total withdraw: $ 3,159.00

$ 14,215.00 is a very bid deposite which the site has got by chance.profit rate is too much which is not a good sign regarding this hiyp.i think only few investors will be lucky here because high profit site never pay for long time.

Running days: 1 Total accounts: 294 Total deposited: $ 14,215.00 Total withdraw: $ 3,159.00 Last deposit: $ 200

I don't think this deposits are real because till now i have came across many of the investment sites and none of them have got such a huge deposits with in just a single day . and the admin is showing the payouts but i can simply say that if he had really paid to the investors then why the monitors are with the waiting status .