Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

neteller-neteller.com

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

In betting scene i think neteller has its own place but still compete with Skrill. In Forex they are not so popular beaten by Webmoney or even Perfect Money. If you want to open exchanger by use neteller, i think that is a good idea because you could sold it at competitive rate and also no fee for each transaction.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

In Forex Neteller has some places but I don't really know in HYIP. It seems that Neteller also if want can be use in that place and gain some recognization or even compete directly with perfect money. As exchanger I think that is a good idea but it is not about competitive rate but the demand in my country is bigger for neteller balance which makes me want to do that if i have enough money.

Jhon

Jhon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

If you want to exchange neteller you can payeca.com . It's very smart way to get exchange.

You also can exchange bitcoin

exchange okpay

etc

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 799 posts

I am an user of Neteller and recently they have reduced their sending fees from 1.90% to 1.45% and it is a little beneficial for Neteller users. But acquiring neteller through exchangers would be a great option.