Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Plprofits - Plprofits.com

xetang

Please remember that PL Profits is a real Arbitrage Betting system with your invested funds being spread between many bookmakers daily. Arbitrage betting is very similar to the process of matched betting. However instead of going after bookmakers online bonuses, we are finding a difference in odds between the bookmakers and the betting exchanges and then take advantage of this difference. By placing large stakes on the odds we find at the bookmakers and then laying this at the exchange, we are able to guarantee a profit no matter the outcome of the event. If you wish to see what we are betting on all the games are listed in the LIVE SCORES link on the left.

PLP Daily - Cost: $1.00

Minimum/Maximum Units:10 unit(s) - 100000 unit(s)

ROI:1% Daily for 180 Day(s)

PLP Weekly - Cost: $1.00

Minimum/Maximum Units:20 unit(s) - 100000 unit(s)

ROI:7% Weekly for 30 Week(s)

SSL SECURED

DDOS PROTECTED

FAST PAYMENT

UNIQUE DESIGN

LICENSED SCRIPT

24/7 SUPPORT

ACCEPT: LR, PM, SP, EG

Click Here To Join

In the entire site the admin is making advertising as the site is protected with ssl but i cant find any ssl layer to the site and this shows the site admin is making the investors cheat by making theme believe that the site is good one . any ways i think its very fast to decide it for now so lets see for some payment proofs of the site .

This site too have working ways same as Share4wealth about all everything, they too have defined that it will keep safe for account of investors therefore I too think that it will be good for investing and I too have decided to invest here, hope that they will run good and pay out for investors after site run enough a day therefore I too have decided to invest here $50 hope that they will pay out good. As below is my deposit:

Date: 1/6/2013 4:51 PM

Batch: 126585143

From Account: U6089965 (PL Profits)

Amount: $50.00

Memo: zozo278 Purchase Shares

@xetang i think you have just make investment in that site in which no one can take interest because of the cheap roi plans and a very cheap priced script.1% profit is not enough in these kind of sites especially when the plans are upto 180 days long.otherwise good luck to you and hope you will get whole payment back.

i wonder why this program is not getting the kinda support i was hoping the program will be getting from hyip monitors, though the program is having a paying status with hyip monitors but i was hoping the program will be having many hyip monitors that will have the program listed with paying status but the few monitors that have the program listed are listing the program with paying.

It is nice when today I too have had first payment with this site after many days to wait for my balance have credit and reach payment limit is $1 and it is nice when admin too have paid out very good for this payment, it is first payment and will be very difficult to define anything but it too is very good when I too have had first payment today. My first payment proof:

Date: 1/10/2013 4:57 PM

Batch: 127109072

Amount: $1.00

Memo: N/A

well a rate of profit offered by this site but i have also seen that almost 20 monitors are monitoring this site and some are showing it paying.half monitors have just listed it and have not made any investment here. i think they must add investment here because it will help all of us to make decisions about investing here.

good to see there is payment proof posted here and its explain that the site is legitimate so far. the hyip also invite many of hyip monitor site to monitoring and even invite them to make invest too. with it, I am sure the hyip would have lots of backup capital and support them to sustain long.

Well I think if we are talking about protection here the site is well protected and moreso the entire program is very good but what I can tell you here is that the program look so confusing for common people or those who can not read and understand how the program really work.

Well I think if we are talking about protection here the site is well protected and moreso the entire program is very good but what I can tell you here is that the program look so confusing for common people or those who can not read and understand how the program really work.

You should note that this site have enough protection program as DDos and SSL, it only can be saw if you join site to work, you will see that it will be safe for you account because when anyone want to change with your info, they need to confirm very many thing via email and in site. About their working ways, it is not difficult, only need you invest, they will calculate benefit automatically for plan. And it is nice when today, I too have had 2nd payment:

Date: 1/16/2013 2:25 PM

Batch: 127828665

PLProfits is one of the latest long term programs started in the year 2013, two successful plans, 1% daily and 7% weekly, this one has been paying for one week now, has got paying status everywhere and of course it's been quite famous by now, it would be a nice decision to invest in these kind of sites at the early stage itself.

Yes, it is correct, although have very least payment proofs are posted in all forums because their payment limit but as my idea, this is still paying site very stable because anytime when investors have enough balance for paying, they always receive payments very fast from this site, today I too have received new payment here and it is nice when they still are paying out very good with payment only within a hour. My latest payment:

Date: 1/22/2013 3:17 PM

Batch: 128588163

Yes, it is correct, we too should note that with almost site that earning by buy shares, they are very least to promote in monitors but we too can see that this site have many differences, site have added up to 23 monitors for to this time and almost is in status "Paying", it showed that they are too very strong about fund therefore only with some SLL, DDos, it will not be problem with them

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good, although it is a bit long to reach payment limit here but with paying very fast, I'm satisfied when investing here and receive payments with this site, too have very many payment proofs have been posted in all forums, it showed that site still is developing very stable. My latest payment:

Date: 1/28/2013 4:45 PM

Batch: 129357547

@xetang, though you are getting payments from them, but in real it's an eyewash. Because they don't have attractive plan. They might came to collect some money and close it after get enough fund. Because they take 180 days to return our principle, where we expend some short term return like 15 to 30 days. Because 180 days are too long to close their program easily. Secondly good program can identify by their activity - but their showed their license to gain goodwill. I don't like the idea.

Site too have ran about earn a month already and almost monitors now still are in status "Paying", they too have added many new monitors at this time, it showed that they still running very stable and I believe that they can run good and complete my plans so that I can have again at least my fund. It is a bit long for a payment because limit of payment of this site but it is not problem in all when they still are paying out good when I reach payment limit

@xetang, though you are getting payments from them, but in real it's an eyewash. Because they don't have attractive plan. They might came to collect some money and close it after get enough fund. Because they take 180 days to return our principle, where we expend some short term return like 15 to 30 days. Because 180 days are too long to close their program easily. Secondly good program can identify by their activity - but their showed their license to gain goodwill. I don't like the idea.

Even if this hyip doesn't complete a term, there's a good chance that it will pay till investors make profits or at least reach BEP. The site is up to a month now and still has a paying status therefore I feel its wrong for you to conclude that its only a 'brainwash' as you call it.

It is only 1/6 time of first round therefore everything still can happen, but at least I too hope that I have had again all my fund before calculate to benefit of this site, they still paying very good at this time therefore I complete believe that they can pay out good and complete at least plan that I invested here

I think is not a good enough decision to invest in this program because the admin will not be able to run a very long time and the admin will only leave investors and take the money they have invested

first you need to know how long that you want?, 100 days or what? and i will tell you fact, that PLprofits until now(25 days) still paying without any problems, maybe there could be a complain but so far i don't see anything based on my searching about this site and other thing that you should know that they have been listed in MNO for 24 days

Yes, it is correct, this site now too is having status very good in all monitors and we too can see that very many qualified monitors too have listed for this site with status "Paying" and really site still paying out very stable when have very many payment proofs daily still is being posted all forums and I too have had new payment today with this site, it is very nice. My latest payment:

Date: 2/1/2013 12:31 PM

Batch: 129912254