Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Monearn - Monearn.biz

xetang

Monearn is an investment program aimed to ordinary people. We decided to create the most favorable conditions for the investment, to give opportunity to the common man to achieve financial peace. Our company consists of a team of professional traders who work successfully in the investment industry for over 10 years. During this period, thousands of people achieve financial peace of mind, and they have achieved recognition and respect among the citizens of many countries. Our main goal is to enable people to multiply their money. Become our client today and check how earning money can be easy for you!

6% daily for 60 business days!

Min $10 - Total 360%

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Licensed Script

VeriSign, COMODO, Thawte and GeoTrust Extended Validation Certificates Warranted identity assurance of Monearn INC and security of your transactionsup to $1,500,000 with unlimited re-issuance.

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://www.monearninc.biz/?ref=zozo278

The program should be able to pay for a reasonable duration although the chances of it completing a term are very slim. Without RCB it will take just a period of 17days to reach BEP which is not too long to wait and that means that with a good RCB, it will even take a shorter time to be at BEP.

60 business days is like 75 calendar days or a good long term payments for three months if you ask me. Although its really feasible for a hyip site to last that long especially since this site has good roi. Not so low and not so high. But this site also need more exposures like ptp forum banners as the more banners this site have the more its can actually last long. I hope I can make good income in here in the long run.

Yes, it is correct, if analyst about plans, we too should note to time of site that paying for investors, it only is from Mon - Fri therefore it still is good rate and reasonable for any investors and it is sustainable in all. Monearn too have moved to this domain and they still continue to pay out today and too have added $2 bonus for problem of old domain. I too have decided to invest more with this site. As below is my latest payment and deposit:

Date: 1/3/2013 8:40 PM

Batch: 126295109

From Account: U9810944 (Monearn INC)

Amount: $0.59

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from monearn.biz

I too decide to invest more:

Date: 1/4/2013 01:23 PM

Batch: 126296111

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to monearn.biz User zozo278

I'm wondering why the domain was changed. Frankly speaking, I don't feel comfortable whenever a hyip changes domain because from experience, its usually a bad sign and it doesn't take long after a hyip changes its domain that it stops paying. Monearn changed its domain and even gave a $2 compensation for that. I just hope the $2 which they paid out doesn't make the program unstable. Well, I'll keep a close watch on this program.

so this is site is monearn.com which migrate to monearn.biz? lol, i think this program is new program, well i think as usual this program is totally great for us, and they already online for 77 days and still paying and it means the first round already end which means they already proof many skeptic view for the first time in other forum.

I'm wondering why the domain was changed. Frankly speaking, I don't feel comfortable whenever a hyip changes domain because from experience, its usually a bad sign and it doesn't take long after a hyip changes its domain that it stops paying. Monearn changed its domain and even gave a $2 compensation for that. I just hope the $2 which they paid out doesn't make the program unstable. Well, I'll keep a close watch on this program.

Yes, it is correct and it too is great bonus for investors when site have changed domain and they still paying out very good for to this time when I too just receive new payment not long with this site.

Date: 1/4/2013 11:18 AM

Batch: 126360041

Amount: $2.55

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from monearn.biz

And I too have decided to invest more $30 with this site and have had amount $50 deposit for to this time, I will upgrade often about payment proofs here.

Ok, it too is hoping of almost investors have invested fund in this site for to this time and I too think that site will run very good because they have invested not least for domain and for monitors at this time when have had more 50 monitors approved for them and almost is in status "Paying", it is good status for investing

Sincerely the admin has gone ahead to show continious signs that he wants to pay investors for a wild duration of time with the many monitors that are on their radar but yet i would like it if guys are at alert inhere because the admin might end up folding up the forum anytime soon.

I think that now everything still are only beginning therefore you are in serious too problem here, we only care that site are paying out very good at this time, you go to all other forums and you will see that very many payment proofs have been posted within a day, it showed that this is great paying site and it is good place for investing

well i have being trying to access this program for couple of minute now and i cant access the program,though it might be from m area but i will like to know if anybody is having same problem like i do.i dont think this program is gonna be safe any way since the admin of the program has started changing domain in the early stage of the program life span.

i think i have to make my the part of this site because the member here tells that the site is nice and paid so it is my own responsibility to join this site and check that whether it is true that the site is paid and legit or not and if it is real then i must share my own payment proof here.

besides offering good daily profit, this site also offering good commission in referral program. 10% commission will be given to referrer for each referral they get. but unfortunately the opportunity to get good daily profit and good referral commission no longer available now because the site down already.

You should note that this site too have moved domain into Monearninc.biz that I too have created threads in this forums that really they still are paying out very good after backed because problem with hosting, I too received 2 new payments and it is nice when they have paid out very good, you go to Monearninc.biz to see.

Domain changed, please close this thread!

good to see there is payment proof posted here already. but unfortunately when I visit the site, shows error only and I wonder why the hyip keep paying while in other hand, the site is not accessible anymore. its strange and there is one reasonable explanation about this thing, that is the site open new site with new domain to replace the old one.

This site have too moved domain from Monearn,biz into Monearninc.biz and I too have created a new thread about it but posters still want to post payment proofs here therefore I too just edit again above link, now you can access it normal, site still running and paying out very good and I too waiting for new payment in next Monday

Well its almost 14 days and the site is still paying the investors that is really a great thing about the program . I am sure that this site will be one of the best investment site if admin manages to pay all the investors on time . I have just checked all the monitors and none of the monitors are giving negative sign to the site all the monitors are with the paying status .