Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Goldenearn - Goldenearn.com

xetang

I'm not Admin here!

Welcome to GOLDENEARN

We are providing you with an opportunity to receive high returns on your investment but in contrast of other hyips we are the most reliable investment club. We do not claim that is easy to make high profits without knowledge and long time experience. We are experienced traders working online for years in various trading markets.we get for your money is currently a small percentage, and the rest give to you. We have many professionals who see to it that your wallet is constantly growing. It is important to remember that the more you invest the faster increase in the money in your account. No doubt, working with us, you move to a new level of income in a month.

20% Daily For 6 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $10,000 20.00

103% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 103.00

200% After 15 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 160.00

Plan 2 $501 - $10,000 200.00

Perfect Plan (1% Daily For 1 Years)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 1.00

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Comodo Secured

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Click Here To Join

Looks like this is a very old script the admin is using and there are before many sites with this same script and most of them have turned into scam that is secondary . but i am sure that this site will also be in that list because the investment plans are not at all sustainable to invest and at the same time they have no payments till now so lets wait and see .

The plan terms are very common except for the perfect plan which is so crazy to think that we all know this HYIP wouldn't last that long, that's why I prefer the shortest plan in here.

The crazy plan like making 200% RoI only in 15 days investment is totally not good and beyond our mind here. In this case, we can realize that there is no business can make money like this much here. Better for us not to invest on the HYIP like this one, because it will be hard to sustain

But in one day we only earn 3%. I think what will going to happen in here is that on one day plan this site admin will going to pay while in the longer and much bigger roi plan admin will not going to pay and if that's going to happen then that means this site is going to do selective payments and since its really not going to last long who going to listen to someone who invest in bigger plan and did not get paid right?

Looks like this is a very old script the admin is using and there are before many sites with this same script and most of them have turned into scam that is secondary . but i am sure that this site will also be in that list because the investment plans are not at all sustainable to invest and at the same time they have no payments till now so lets wait and see .

You can't see good status of payment proofs, it is not surprise when in that time, site still don't run enough a day

Now, this site too have ran complete a day already and it is nice when they too have began to pay out for investors when almost monitors now too have approved for them with status "Paying" and special, good monitors as Gsmonitors, HYIPonline too have approved for them with this status, I too have had first payment with this site after invested $5 here for first plan yesterday and it is nice when they are paying out good for first day. My first payment:

Date: 1/4/2013 3:07 PM

Batch: 126387669

From Account: U5213542 (Goldenearn.com)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: earn easy earnings

The program is truely paying but I must confess the plans inhere is very high which may affect the program in time to come. For safety I will rather go into the 2nd plan with 3% day profit look small but I think its best safe here, only hindrance is that the minimum deposit is a bit higher than the 1st plan.

I think that their rate is normal for 2 first plan, 120% after 6 days, it only more 3% per day and I think that it still is good rate and sustainable but I too think that almost big investors, sure they will select plan 2, with plan 1, it may be is only for small investors when they want earn with min amount, site have ran very good for first day and I think that this is chance for investors

Yes, it is correct, site still are paying very good and I too have had 2nd payment today with this site and have had $2 after invested $5 here, they still are paying out very good and it is great when investing here and receive payments daily with this site, I will reinvest with this site after my plan complete a round. As below 2nd payment proof:

Date: 1/5/2013 5:27 PM

Batch: 126509158

From Account: U4970729 (goldenearn.com)

Memo: N/A

while visiting this site i see that the site rates script is not fine and not very suitable for all the members to join this site and start making money because its just waste of time and gain nothing so i am not go for the join of this site.

Well good to see the site is paying now and all the monitors of the site is with the paying status and that is really appreciable and before i was bit tensed by seeing the script of the program because that was a old script and most of the sites have turned into scam with that script with in a short period of time but good to see they are paying .

Good or bad script.what investors majorly want is for a program to be paying and i think that is majorly what the admin of this program is doing.my major wish is that he would continue to pay so that guys who invested inthere would be seeing the end of their plans.

That's right,the script used for the program is not that bad and the good thing about the program is that the program is paying http://allmonitors.net/hyip/goldenearn.com

expect for one monitor that has invested in the program and is having the status as waiting,the rest monitors that invested in it are showing the status as PAYING,anyways i would just sit back and watch this program

Yes, it is correct and I see that really everyone have been too serious about with this site when have analyst hurry and not correct in all because for to this time, site still are running very good and paid out very good for all investors for completing 3nd day very good with almost payment proofs are posted in forums and monitors, I too have received new payment here and it is My 3nd payment:

Date: 1/6/2013 4:51 PM

Batch: 126584234

From Account: U4970729 (goldenearn.com)

Memo: Earn easy earnings

Yes may be the site is really performing well now and all the monitors are with paying status as of now so no need to worry we can just have a try on the investment plans of the site . if we really get paid then that would be really great because all the investment plans are quietly profitable to invest .

profit rate offered actually is in high side but because some of hyip monitor site already involve to monitoring and make invest, I am sure this hyip will last for few weeks before they start decide to become scam. by the way, for investors who interested to work in referral program, this site offering pretty good referral commission.

Yes, it is correct, referral commission up to 6%, it is a bit good rate for all investors, however I think that best points, it is site still paying out very good for all investors after 3 running days, I too have had 3 payment for to this time, it is not far for having all my fund and have first benefit, hope that site still will run good and pay out good

You can't see good status of payment proofs, it is not surprise when in that time, site still don't run enough a day

Now, this site too have ran complete a day already and it is nice when they too have began to pay out for investors when almost monitors now too have approved for them with status "Paying" and special, good monitors as Gsmonitors, HYIPonline too have approved for them with this status, I too have had first payment with this site after invested $5 here for first plan yesterday and it is nice when they are paying out good for first day. My first payment:

Well, this is true. And it is not a strange thing when we see HYIP with very high investment plan is still paying the members good for the earlier day here. But, the next thing we can see here, we still have to realize how long this kind of HYIP can sustain in the business

It too is question that anyone too want to ask about any HYIP program, I think that when investors accepted to invest, sure they too must accept risk but it will bring again high benefit when investing is successful, investment min here too is not high therefore I too think that it will be safer for investing with this site and proofs, I received 3 payments for to this time

And at this time, I too have received 4th payment with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good, it is not far for completing first round and I hope that I can receive all payments here and I too will reinvest with this site, with their plans, I believe that I still can earn with $5 in many new rounds

That's true,the minimum spend here is not too high and i think all investors can still invest in this program 'cos it is still doing great,the admin has really proven to be a very honest one by clearing payments,i still don't have much LR balance that is why i am not investing in this one