Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hurricane-Assets - hurricane-assets.com

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hurricane Assets has been paying for more than a month now, it has quite sustainable ROI in offer in their plans that is how this program can pay for such a long time of few more months, possibly, the advertising campaign has also been great to make the program more popular on monitors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am really surprised on how the admin of this program turned this program around,the program was having a bad status sometime ago that the program is no longer a paying program but all of a sudden the admin started paying again,there are so many monitors listing this program in AHM with a PAYING status

I am really surprised on how the admin of this program turned this program around,the program was having a bad status sometime ago that the program is no longer a paying program but all of a sudden the admin started paying again,there are so many monitors listing this program in AHM with a PAYING status

Lols. The monitors viewing it didn't change their status; there's still a monitor(TMM) with a Problem Status and another(Hyip Investigation) with a Waiting Status while the rest have Paying status. http://allmonitors.net/hyip/hurricane-assets.com What happened was that HurricaneAssets' thread got closed in FEL then got re-opened and now, it has been closed again. I guess the admin of FEL is having double minds about this hyip.

that is only one monitor and i think it won't affect this site too much, as i see that many monitors that have paying status for this program, aside of it, we still can see payment proofs of this program in any hyip forum such as talkgold or mmg,i think until their first plan lifetime end, they will pay us

As long this site is paying we still have an earning chance in here. I'm just hoping that in the long run we can see ourself earning good and earning well in here. I know its hard to make good income in here. I know that in the long run we can end up getting scammed. So we must sometimes rely on our guts feel if this site is going to last long or not. I'm hoping that its going to last long.

Lols. The monitors viewing it didn't change their status; there's still a monitor(TMM) with a Problem Status and another(Hyip Investigation) with a Waiting Status while the rest have Paying status. http://allmonitors.net/hyip/hurricane-assets.com What happened was that HurricaneAssets' thread got closed in FEL then got re-opened and now, it has been closed again. I guess the admin of FEL is having double minds about this hyip.

Yea,the admin in ELF closed the thread of Hurricane-assets simply because it wasn't paying as at then,i guess the site was attacked and that was why it stopped paying,anyways the was later re-opened in ELF simply because,the program started paying again,i am really surprised when i see that the program is paying again,most admins of hyip program takes advantage if the site has any problem about loading or attack

This program is just days away from 2 months since inception. The admin has really done well in his efforts to gaining investors' confidence, by listing many monitors on its radar. A good number of which are rating it as 'paying'. http://www.allhyipmo...ets.com?final=1

Yeah, Its really good for admin of a hyip site to try his best to maintain his hyip site. I know all hyip site will eventually turn to scam. But important thing is that if you are in hyip investing and you earn and the hyip site keeps on paying chance are we can make good income in here. I don't know if its too late to invest not but one thing I'm sure I rather invest in this site that is paying for now than invest in a new site that we don't know if its going to pay or not.

Well that would depend on you,like we all knows that the longer a hyip program stays the more tendency of the program going to scam,for me i would prefer to invest in a new hyip that has started paying for one or two days,anyways you can still invest in this one,but make sure you invest the little that you can afford to loose

I think that you are careful, it is correct, this site have ran up to 65 days now, it have been near a half time of plan and they still running and paying out very good for to this time, when almost monitors still listing for this site with status "Paying" but as my idea, it have been late for investing because site have ran too long already and nobody can sure that this site will complete a round

When a high yield investment program has run this long, many early investors would have earned a very good profit. However this advantage may not be available to recent investors. This is because logevity of any hyip portends danger to late investors due to its tendency to turn scam has hadg33 noted..

I think that you are careful, it is correct, this site have ran up to 65 days now, it have been near a half time of plan and they still running and paying out very good for to this time, when almost monitors still listing for this site with status "Paying" but as my idea, it have been late for investing because site have ran too long already and nobody can sure that this site will complete a round

If you are already invested in here then I can say its good to continue investing in here and cashout profit. But if you only going to start in here I guess we need to ask ourselves if this site can pay for another two months or not. Because if we think its not going to last another two months then its better that we just going to look for other hyip site. Although guts feel really has no basis but its does make a difference.

When a high yield investment program has run this long, many early investors would have earned a very good profit. However this advantage may not be available to recent investors. This is because logevity of any hyip portends danger to late investors due to its tendency to turn scam has hadg33 noted..

Exactly, the longer the hyip goes on the higher the risk for the new investors, even though the hyip sites have potential to run for more then a year, most of the hyip admins aren't intended to run that much time, they want to collect certain amount of money and just fly away which is a sad thing. So one got to be careful with older hyips then fresh hyips in my opinion.

If you are already invested in here then I can say its good to continue investing in here and cashout profit. But if you only going to start in here I guess we need to ask ourselves if this site can pay for another two months or not. Because if we think its not going to last another two months then its better that we just going to look for other hyip site. Although guts feel really has no basis but its does make a difference.

Oh, you should read in detail about my above discussion, I don't invest in this site, if I have invested, sure I will post payment proofs here, at this time, I can say that this is good is site when is having status very good in all monitors and site too have ran more 2 months already, but in the future farer, I'm not sure any problem