Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hurricane-Assets - hurricane-assets.com

I'm not admin !!!

http://hurricane-assets.com/716258

Online Date 2013-01-01

Investment Plans: Up to 2.4% daily for 150 Business days(Principal Return)

Min Spend $10

Referral Commission 5%

Withdrawal Type Manual

Customized Script

DDoS Protection

About Hurricane Assets Inc.

Hurricane Assets Inc. are a private company offering financial investment services worldwide. The company`s main direction of activities is capital and investments management for profit. We offer profitable and attractive investment products for physical persons, state institutions and private companies.

Our dynamic and motivated team of highly professional brokers, traders and analysts combines superior talent and long-time experience on the market. Our confident and strong positions on investment market are produced by our hard work.

Our investment strategies are based on liquid liquidity instruments which allow us to correct portfolio in an expeditious manner depending on market changes. As your trustee in the sphere of finances we guarantee assured and stable growth of your capital in combination with high profit together with highest professionalism standards.

There are a lot of companies rendering investments services (products) and offering high interest within a short time, so before you make this really hard choice you should be completely sure that your choice is right. The investment products we offer are designed to provide an assured stable profit for you and at the same time to reduce risks to possible minimum.

By choosing us you are making the right choice.

Available Investment Plans

Name Daily Rate Amount ($/€) Days*

Starter Plan 0.90% 10.00 - 59.99 30

Advanced Plan 1.10% 60.00 - 999.99 150

Professional Plan 1.30% 1,000 - 4,999 150

Expert Plan 1.70% 5,000 - 9,999 150

Senior Plan 2.10% 10,000 - 19,999 150

Ultimate Plan 2.40% 20,000 - unlimited 150

* Trading days

http://hurricane-assets.com/716258

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i found this site little atractive only by its design and the secured script but the main thing in it is its plans which are totally bad because these are long termed and only 0.9% interest offered daily by it which is not enough for us.it will be if admin increase it to at least 2-4% daily.

i think this program should be able to get investors that will like to invest on the program,the program is offering a reasonable return to investors and the daily return being offered by the admin of the program is reachable as well.but i guess investors need to see proof of payment before investing with the program and also check if the program will support.

I like the script and design of the site, it is also secure which is a good sign and the average roi offered here is good even though its likely not to complete a term as the duration is too long and the roi realized at the end of the term is high but it can pay till investors gain profits or break even at least.

Well, from the RoI offered by this HYIP here, it seems to be a nice and standard HYIP here. But unfortunately, I can not access the website of this HYIP here. There is a message of 504: Gateway Time Out. It is not good at all here. Hopefully this HYIP will come back

The site is well accessible at my end and I've not encountered any problem so far when trying to access it. The program claims to use our funds for Forex Trading which is good if they really do so but I doubt because its part of the strategy hyips use to attract investors to invest with them.

Yea,the problem is from your browser,I think I like the script that is been used for this program,this alone might attract so many investors to invest in the program,the roi that is offered in the program falls in a reasonable and sustainable range,I guess the program might complete a round if the admin takes proper care of the program

Yes, it is correct, they too have plan 30 days therefore it will be attract investors because rate 0.9% daily for 30 days is reasonable for investing, I hope that this site will be long hot site in the future but first I too think that admin too need to promote more in monitors to attract investors although their plans are good but status of monitors is not good or don't have payment proofs daily, site will be difficult to exist long

just like what TS said, i am sure that admin use customized script :D, i think i can give admin plus point because of this things also their daily rate plan is good and sustainable, i am sure that admin truly trade investors money in forex. plus i see 3 quality hyip monitors that people can depend on,but for now their status is waiting

I kind of wonder why the site isn't accessable at this early stage.sincerely i think it should be a minor issue that the admin would be fixing quickly.Meanwhile i think the ROI the admin inhere has gone ahead to table should be sustatinable for long.

I am trying to access the website of this HYIP one more time here. And I am very happy to see the website is still online and easy to be accessed. There is no problem at all here. Hopefully this HYIP can sustain for a long time here in the business

monitors are ratings the site but still it is showing the site status as waiting and i think its better to wait until they show the paying status . well the interest rates are really good and encouraging the investors to make an investing with the site .

Its good to know that a good number of monitors are viewing this program and majority of them are having a Paying status with others having a Waiting status. I'm surprised that about 2monitors are having a Problem and Scam status respectively. http://allmonitors.net/hyip/hurricane-assets.com. Seems this program has started making selective payments which is a bad sign.

Actually they are investing in Forex so the profits in the forex will be really good and i am sure that if they have some good traders to trade then there will be a very good profits with in a short period of time and they can also pay to all the investors . till no the site was paying all the investors according to the monitors and i hope they will be paying for ever .

Hurricane Assets has got first two plans affordable for small invetsors and the rest of the plans that offer higher daily interest have quite big amount to start with, we can select between monthly or five months plan, but 1.1% is profitable daily rate if one can manage to spend as high as $60 in here, it will be a nice program to our portfolio.

I'm surprise to see that its paying. To be honest when I first make review about this site I though this site will not last simply because of its name hurricane. I mean what kind of site name hurricane? Its distructive and most so fast that I think this site will going to turn to scam right away also. But I'm surprise that its not. I guess we can't judge the book by its cover.

wow this site is looking very fine and suitable and it is also secure which is good sign along with the average roi offered this is good despite the fact that its likely not to complete any term for the reason that duration is a long time and this roi realized towards the end of the word is high but it can shell out till members gain revenue.

We dont know what they are using our money for so we dont have to judge because any admin can say anything just to get the right audience to his program apart from this we are just investor so the program is just there if you like the program then go ahead and invest if not abstain from it.

It is good when see that this site have ran more 20 days already and it still have very good status in all best monitors at this time, have had up to 100 monitors approved for this site at this time and almost is in status "Paying", it showed that they still are developing very strong therefore although their plans up to 150 days but I will not be surprise if this site can run good and complete at least a round or more

i like the site plans and i think this site easily attract the investors to join this site for invest because the site roi is very aswm and suitable profit and it is easily easily reachable so i think if investors find some confirmation or find any proof then they will able to easily invest on this site.