Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Onedollarinvest - Onedollarinvest.biz

xetang

The OneDollarInvest Inc is an investment company founded in August 2011; it is especially for poor people and it is big opportunity to invest their money in international investment program. It is starting from $1 and as well as withdrawal amount is $1. All the payments made through Liberty Reserve. We are using your money for online buying / selling. You can earn a lot of profit with us through your small investment. For promoters, we are giving very attractive profit 5% for their marketing services. We are not a ponzi scheme because we do not relay on new investors to pay our members.

120% after 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 and more 120.00

145% after 10 days

Plan 1 $1 and more 145.00

170% after 15 days

Plan 1 $1 and more 170.00

35% daily for 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 and more 35.00

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Licensed Unique Script

Accept: PM, STP, EG

Click Here To Join

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still what we can see from this RoI here, 140% RoI in one week investment like this one here is too high and not reasonable at all here. So, it is better for us here not to invest on the HYIP like this one, because this kind of HYIP can not sustain too long in the market here

Program looks interesting with $1 minimum deposit in all plans which is a kinda advantage to all investors, but I dont fancy the last plan 140% after 7 days because it has a high roi and likely very unsustainable. Its very risky because we are not sure if the program can stay upto 7 days. I think the program can be given a trial since the min. deposit is low and can be affordable to all varieties of investors.

wow! this program claim to have being running online for 28 days and no hyip is having the program listed with paying status.i guess investors need to stay away from this program as much as they can do.i dont think the program is gonna be safe for any hyip investors that think they can get something from the program.

well the stats of this hyip is showing that the hyip is online from last 28 days and is paying too but the monitors come to reach it very late.i dont really think they will pay any one because 99% hiyps turned into scam in just 7 days then there are very less chance of it be a legit.

wow! this program claim to have being running online for 28 days and no hyip is having the program listed with paying status.i guess investors need to stay away from this program as much as they can do.i dont think the program is gonna be safe for any hyip investors that think they can get something from the program.

sincerely dude am a bit scared of programs with $1 minimum deposit offering something more significant and mind blowing. This program might be different here since the roi is sustainable but what I can understand is why there are no monitor listing the program. Well if the program is 28 days, then I dont fancy investing inhere.

surprised to see that this site able to make a good progress in term of total money deposited and total active account. while in other hand, this site not listed on hyip monitor site at all. I hope the statistic tell the truth and not just data manipulation in order to attract investors to join.

• 1 month later...

It it nice when see that at this time, this site too have began to list in all monitors when have had 12 monitors approved for this site about 4 days and all is in status "Paying" and really site too have paid out very good when I too have received many payments with this site, they too have began to launch new plans and I have decided to invest here with this plan daily. As below is my latest payment:

My latest payment:

Date: 2/4/2013 9:34 AM

Batch: 130211743

From Account: U5813143 (OneDollarInvest.Biz)

Amount: $10.91

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from OneDollarInvest.Biz

I too have first payment with this site today from time to invest plan 20 days and it is nice when they are paying out very good with first payment for this plan is instant, about 10 days for refunding and when I can calculate to new benefit about 10 days late, it is nice when investing here because before I too have had some payments after invest with short plans with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 2/5/2013 10:00 AM

Batch: 130365561

Amount: $1.00

Yes, it is correct, have had very many changes in their plans so that now almost is sustainable plans and I think that it is better when payment of this site now too is instant, therefore it will be nice for invest for refunding faster in all, site still running and paying out very stable when I too have had new payment today with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 2/6/2013 11:43 AM

Batch: 130529828

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, it is my 3rd payment from time of reinvesting in 20 days plan and they still are paying out very good with payment is instant, as below is My latest payment:

Date: 2/7/2013 10:31 AM

Batch: 130660962

It's good to see your payment proof,i am not just surprised to see that this one is still paying,after 1 day program are mostly paying,but i am sure you are planning to do a hit and run here 'cos that is what is really suitable for the program,anyways i am still watching the program

Started Dec 2, 2012 Running days 68 Last update

Feb 8, 2013

every thing is fine in this hyip, their plans , script , security etc but one thing is missing here which are stats.they are not showing it completely.i think they must show how many deposits they got from people.i think it will definitely help members for making decision for making investment here.

It's good to see your payment proof,i am not just surprised to see that this one is still paying,after 1 day program are mostly paying,but i am sure you are planning to do a hit and run here 'cos that is what is really suitable for the program,anyways i am still watching the program

Oh, you should note that if I want to plan to hit and run, I will not ever to invest in 20 days plan that will select plan a day to invest but I believe in this site when it have ran up more 2 months already therefore I have invested in 20 days plan to have better rate 2% if compare with plan a day here. My latest payment:

Date: 2/8/2013 11:41 AM

Batch: 130812667

Oh, you should note that if I want to plan to hit and run, I will not ever to invest in 20 days plan that will select plan a day to invest but I believe in this site when it have ran up more 2 months already therefore I have invested in 20 days plan to have better rate 2% if compare with plan a day here. My latest payment:

I guess you have nerve of steal. Me I prefer to invest in shortest plan possible and do hit and run. I do want to make profit but same time I want to make sure that my earnings and my capital are mostly safe as I don't want to spend more time in here and give hyip site a chance to scam me. For me the shortest plan possible is to do hit and run. But its seems your strategy is paying of as you earn great.

Well if you can check this program I think the only thing that is good here is that the program is just paying in difference Roi their roi differs so much so this is what I will do just to invest with the plan which I see that will be more comfortable to me.

but many posters above said that one dollar is not a good site , i also wondering about this program, because when i check about their status i can see in some hyip monitors they are paying program, and i can find payment proofs of their program in the other hyip forum such as Talkgold, so i think nothing wrong with them for now

well the site looks very cool. they pay fast and in some case it is instant. the minimum deposite in the site is only $1 which is very helpfull to those who have less fund. they made many changes in their plans and here we ccan see the proofs of their payment. I hope the site will run for some days now.

but many posters above said that one dollar is not a good site , i also wondering about this program, because when i check about their status i can see in some hyip monitors they are paying program, and i can find payment proofs of their program in the other hyip forum such as Talkgold, so i think nothing wrong with them for now

I think that it is not correct info about this site because really they still are paying out good for to this time when we too can see that very many payment proofs still being posted in all forums and forums very famoust as TG, MMG, MMGP.ru and DTM too showed for this status and I too have had new payment today after this site back again after a day to maintenance. My latest payment:

Date: 2/10/2013 3:32 AM

Batch: 130989495

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and I receiving payments daily here, it is nice when I have had again $6 after invested $10, it is not far for having again all my fund with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 2/11/2013 12:37 PM

Batch: 131130407

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running and payout very stable when all my payments still are being instant here and only with 3 payments, I will have again all my fund with this site, it is nice when investing here and receive payment daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 2/12/2013 5:22 AM

Batch: 131231159