Earn $0.001 for Your Referral Click

Second member

Earn $0.01 for Your Click

Earn $0.003 for Your Referral Click

No Investment Required!

Minimum for first member $0.50

Minimum for second member $0.30

All payment within 48 hours to Paypal

First 1000 members get Second membership!

(Activated within 24 hours)

STERPAIDBUX - Click.View.Earn money.

banner1.png

set very low minimum payout while in other hand, this ptc give good daily earning especially for upgraded member. by the way, new member not necessary to spend money in order to upgrade their account because there is free upgrade offer for new member. this offer limited only for first 1000 member.

despite the low minimum payout this program is having,this program is really struggling to get members that will click on the program.i guess members find the minimum payout on the program very low,though the program has paid out some money to members but members are not active on the program, i guess it due to the low click rate.

Hmm, it is good to see that they are giving good rates to their members and they are also offering free paid membership to first 1000 members, i will join this site because in this membership you will earn 8 cents per day and the minimum payout is just 50 cents for any member even he is free or paid members.

Why is Houmer Simpson is in the banner? I think that's a violation of copy right don't you think? Anyway I just quote the site stats right now and so far its paid 6 dollars to its members already. But I'm trying to check independent forums for proof of payments but right now I can't find one. I don't know if their is none or I'm just that bad in doing research. But so far I can say its good to try this one just for a change.

993 Members | 24 Members Online | $6 Paid | 314 Refs for Rent

well the click rate for standard members are very poor and referral earning is also less but it is good that they pay 1 cent per click for premium members and the minimum payout for premium members is only 0.30$ which is not hard to reach but i just need to wait some time to see some more payment proofs.