Earn $0.0001 per ref Click

PREMIUM

Earn $0.2500 per Click

Earn $0.0250 per ref Click

64820394253310579538.jpg

Minimum Payout for standard $2.00

Minimum Payout for premium $1.00

Accept Payza, LibertyReserve, Paypal

NEW SITE FROM TRUSTED ADMIN NORTHDAKOTAPTC (dr. Eric Grabowsky)

This site is a part of The Discourse from Dickinson Multimedia Network

Payouts will be processed on the 15th and the last day of the month.

Upgrade and get a purchase balance bonus of $100 (FREE ADVERTISING).

Free registration, thank you:

DISCOURSEFROMDICKINSON - Click.View.Earn money.

banner1.png

this site offering low cost of advertisement package and I am sure it way will attract many advertisers to join. but for clickers, do not expect that this site will give high rate per click because this ptc set low advertisement price. clickers income will be increase if this ptc get more advertisers to join.

i guess only upgrade members will enjoy this program, i dont see this ptc program as a good place for any ptc members to click due to the low click rate the program is offering, i guess invest members might want to give the program a kinda trial.though the program is very much new online and the program has not paid out any money yet

there are currently only 2 types of membership are available as standard members we are not able earn good amount of money on this site because the click rate of this site is very low and referral earning is only 0.0001$ per click and the minimum payout for standard members are 2$ which not seems high but with this click rates we are never able to reach minimum payout.

there are currently only 2 types of membership are available as standard members we are not able earn good amount of money on this site because the click rate of this site is very low and referral earning is only 0.0001$ per click and the minimum payout for standard members are 2$ which not seems high but with this click rates we are never able to reach minimum payout.

THen you should upgrade from this site and in this time It had 3rd membership already just 4 dollars/month I just upgrade it and waiting result as I may make good money for me as I guess.

THen you should upgrade from this site and in this time It had 3rd membership already just 4 dollars/month I just upgrade it and waiting result as I may make good money for me as I guess.

Well, you should have check payment proof before upgrading in this program because no one yet get payment from this site, however, i hope it should be good and honest site but it is always risk when you upgrade on such buxhost sites.

455 Members | 11 Members Online | $0 Paid | 0 Refs for Rent

I guess stats can tell every thing. This site right now has less than 500 members and still no payments and since this site has low rate I don't think its going to get more members. But once this site has proof of payments I'm sure slowly but surely this site will going to get more members and more payments also. I just hope I can make good income in here also.

I guess stats can tell every thing. This site right now has less than 500 members and still no payments and since this site has low rate I don't think its going to get more members. But once this site has proof of payments I'm sure slowly but surely this site will going to get more members and more payments also. I just hope I can make good income in here also.

Please read TOS too my friend this site pay every 15th day in every month so in this time still not have payment. For me this site pay for sure because sister site still pay and seem this site will change to paying every saturday.

New announcement about this site this site will pay every 10th and 25th in every month It seem good for us because atlast this site will pay us in fast time

Okay, payouts are on the 10th and 25th of each month for this site for those eligible. To maintain this flow, the maximums for payout requests have been adjusted. However, current payout requests that are on the books now will be honored as they are, regardless of the amount.The purchase balance bonuses are now as follows for upgrading: $50 for Network; $25 for site. Note too the intervals between payouts permitted by the settings now--5 days for Network; 15 days for Site; 25 days for Standard. Upgrading is still a big advantage to earning. I will be adjusting the maximum direct referral structure too in a few minutes. Please note that the first round of payouts ever for this site starting on the 10th of this month may extend into the 11th or 12th. Network members get priority this first time around. Then Site members. Then Standard members. Like with NorthDakotaPTC, things will become more uniform over time to the point where all or most of the payments are on the stated days. We transition as we are able. Thanks. EG

Has someone really tried to join this site? I'm just wondering if this site is really a good paying site or not. I hope I can make good income in here also. Last time I check this site is a good paying site. But lets see if this site can end up paying good or not. I'm sure if this site is really going to pay good we can make good income in here also. I just love to post daily and earn daily in here. My goal is to make good profit in here each month. so lets see if I can keep it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The bad news of LR members in DFD and NDP EG the admin of both 2 sites cancel LR already so please use PP and PZ

Most or all inquiries about payouts will receive the standard response from this point forward. The new payment approach is clear. The Liberty Reserve dilemma has been explained. The Payza situation as it stands now for me as a newer Payza user and running PTC sites (both seen as risks by them) has been clearly explained. This is for the sake of time. I am trying some new admin methods to keep communicating with the members, making payouts, and bringing traffic. Note that all support tickets sent should be sent with the expectation that they will be answered to some degree within 24 hours, not as soon as you want for me to answer it. Note too that support tickets cost you .50 for each one sent from your account balance. This is not a matter of greed (as one member thought, sort of), but a matter of a processing fee for time spent from a business perspective. Thanks. EG

Hopefully you will understand.