Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Appinvest-club - Appinvest-club.com

xetang

Yes, it is correct and I see that it is great when investing here and receive payments daily with this site, site still running very stable and it cause so that I believe completely in this site for end of my plans although don't yet have again all funds for first deposit but I think that it will be not long to have again it when I'm having 60 cents per day here. My latest payment:

Date: 1/28/2013 6:46 AM

Batch: 129276680

From Account: U9499885 (App Invest)

Amount: $0.30

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from App Invest - Online Investors Club

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for to this time and I too have had again about $15 now, it will be not far to have my first $20 fund, I too will ask a new payment in some next hours because I don't have many times at this time therefore I can't withdraw twice per day. My latest payment:

Date: 1/28/2013 8:42 PM

Batch: 129380603

Well lets just hope that the program will continue to pay for a long time this will help us alot and grant us the desire to do more investment aside from this I think we need some payment proof first to call our own aside from this I think there is nothing which can attract me to work with this program

Yes, it is correct and it too is my hoping and almost other investors', site only can be good when they can run good and pay out good at end of plans, however I too believe that this site can run good and complete at least all my plans, they still running very stable with very many payment proofs are posted daily in all forums, it showed that site still is developing very good. As below is my latest payment:

Date: 1/29/2013 3:16 PM

Batch: 129490070

Amount: $0.60

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good and have had more $15 for to this time and I think that it will be not long for reach again my first deposit is $20, with $0.6 per day, it will be not far to have again it and I can calculate to new benefit here and hope that they still continue to keep site to run at end all my plans. My latest payment:

Date: 1/30/2013 11:35 PM

Batch: 129688417

I too have received new payment today with this site, it is all commission of 2 my deposit and they still are paying out very good, I don't have many time at this time therefore can't active to ask payment twice but it is alright when they still are paying out good for all my ask payment, site is running very stable and I believe that this program can run good at least 2 rounds. My latest payment:

Date: 1/31/2013 2:24 PM

Batch: 129775991

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very able and it is good place for put fund to invest, it too is not far so that I will have again first $20 that I invested here and I hope that they can run at end of all my plans. My latest payment:

Date: 2/1/2013 8:18 PM

Batch: 129972974

i am glad to see this program exist for 44 days until now, their status like usual still paying, i can see more payment proof from other investors shared here and also in other forums. so far i don't see any complain from their investors about payment even that is manual payment

Hopefully, the program should continue paying till investors make reasonable profits from it. Even with all the present good signs, I always recommend not to invest late in a hyip because the risks are always higher then and most times, its only early investors that benefit from hyips. I'm facing the temptation of investing here but I will overcome it as I don't intend loosing funds presently.

Yes, this is still very good paying program and they still running very stable when we too can see that I too have had 2nd payments continuously with this site because I'm busy yesterday therefore I can't ask payment but today when I ask payment I have received 2 payments continuously for to this time, it is great when investing here and receive payments daily with this site.

Date: 2/3/2013 4:45 PM

Batch: 130145576

and
Date: 2/3/2013 4:47 PM

Batch: 130145628

Amount: $0.90

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good, site still running very stable and paying out very good for all investors and monitors and for to this time, I too have had again near $18 here and it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 2/4/2013 11:27 PM

Batch: 130307594

Oh, I think that you are wrong with only 1.5% per day here, it is good plan and it is sustainable in all, you can see their plans more 100 days for refunding, about investment min, I think that they must set it because their script is not cheap in all but most important, this is good paying site, I don't think that you are complaint about their plans and I see that you are first one, My latest payment:

Date: 2/5/2013 5:01 PM

Batch: 130427172

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good, site still running very stable when I have had again first $20 for to this time, site still paying out very stable and it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. As below is my latest payment with this site:

Date: 2/6/2013 4:55 PM

Batch: 130572068

Really, It is correct but I too don't think that investment min here is too high as you saying, it can be high but it is not too many when very many investors still can invest with this amount and sure site too is not ever to deduct it because they still running very stable and have very many new investors daily to invest here. As below is My latest payment:

Date: 2/7/2013 11:58 PM

Batch: 130749303

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and it is good place for investing although their plans are long but it is sustainable and site have had more secure for investors when it have ran more 30 days for to this time:

Date: 2/8/2013 10:39 PM

Batch: 130880576

the site is not new , so we have to keep in mind that it may be stopped paying to the investors and still paying to the monitors only in order to show paying status , the plans are not bad , but the main question here , does any one receive payments from this site ?

Oh? you don't see all above payment proofs from me? It is surprise when you have asked this question, may be you only ask but don't check all post before, please check again all discussions before discuss here, about plans, it is very good for investing because they offering a sustainable rate and it too is reasonable, I have invested $40 here and have again $22 for to this time. My latest payment:

Date: 2/10/2013 1:35 PM

Batch: 131029925

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good, site still running very stable and it is good place so that investors can put fund to invest here, I too have had again more $22 for to this time and it is not far to reach again all my fund here. My latest payment:

Date: 2/11/2013 9:32 AM

Batch: 131104912

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and with about $23 have had again for to this time, I'm very satisfied when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 2/11/2013 10:16 PM

Batch: 131199735

I am not intersted in te site as thet have a long term plane and there is big chance for gettig scam. the minimum amount to deposite i $20.I will waite for some days to see their payment proofs and ask friends to post some payment proofs.

Oh? you don't see my above proofs ? it still is often in all when site still running very stable and paying out very good for all investors, with this payment, I too have had again near $25 in account now and it will be not far to have again all my funds $40 that I invested here, site still running great and I believe that they can run good and pay out good in many rounds. My latest payment:

Date: 2/13/2013 9:26 AM

Batch: 131404556

Amount: $0.90

Great Paying Site!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!!