Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Share4wealth - share4wealth.com

umeghayu

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good after a day to maintenance yesterday, site still are paying out very stable and it too is my 34th payment for to this time, it will be not far for reaching again all fund of investment and when I can calculate my benefit with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 1/25/2013 1:05 PM

Batch: 129003261

From Account: U4810610 (share4wealth)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: 4|329|0

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors although don't have many supports from monitors, from time back after maintenance, site have ran faster than very many and it showed stable of site, it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 1/26/2013 5:01 AM

Batch: 129083587

Memo: 4|337|0

It's quite good to know there are still good hyip out there. Since Dec, this program is still paying up till this morning. https://www.share4wealth.com/themes/common/recent_payout.php

The monitors however are just 2 and are rating the program as 'waiting', but don't know why. Could it be that this program is graduallz winding up or that these monitors are just placed on radar? Investors should watch!

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, site still are running and paying out very stable and I too see that have many investors invested under HYIPrank to have RCB offers, it is great when final they too know where is good place for investing. As below is My latest payment:

Date: 1/27/2013 9:35 AM

Batch: 129194895

Memo: 4|344|0

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good and site still running very stable and I have had near 40 payments for to this time, it will be not far so that I can have again my fund after invested $50 here, very many payment proofs still are being posted very stable in all forums, it showed that site still running and paying out very good without have many supports from monitors.

Date: 1/28/2013 5:30 AM

Batch: 129270135

Memo: 4|359|0

About status of monitors, you only check info about this site in HYIPrank because this is only monitors listed for this site for to this time and site still running and pay out very stable and I have received 38 payments for to this time, it is about 12 payments, I will have again all invested fund with this site and still very many time for begin calculating benefit, as below is My latest payment:

Date: 1/30/2013 6:17 AM

Batch: 129571093

Memo: 4|378|0

Yes, it is correct, site still running and payout very stable for all investors when we too can see that very many payment proofs have been posted daily in all forums and very many new investors invested into this site under monitors for RCB offers, it showed that investors too have believed in this site and they have invested here for good benefit. I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good. My latest payment:

Date: 1/31/2013 5:59 AM

Batch: 129713257

Memo: 4|386|0

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good, site still running very stable and it nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site, it too is my 39th payment with this site and they still paying out very good, only about 11 days, I can have again all my fund with this site and begin to calculate to commission of this site. My latest payment:

Date: 2/1/2013 3:57 AM

Batch: 129852964

Memo: 4|396|0

@xetang: after see your payment proof dude, i consider myself to invest in this program since this program also have low minimum deposit and until now i can see many payment proof aside your payment proof, their rate also totally profitable for investors, even their looks not encourage people to invest.

Yes, it is correct, site too is not new, you can see that they still running very stable without have many supports from monitors, they have ran more 40 days already and it is a half of first rounds and we too can see that site still very stable so that all investors can believe to invest in this program, this is not my thread but I can define this is great site for investing

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is 40th payment for to this time, site still running very good and paying out very stable for to this time, I have received this payment from a bit long but because I'm too busy for offline work therefore I just can post payment at this time, I too will ask a new payment in about a next hour and hope that they too will payout early. My latest payment:

Date: 2/2/2013 3:42 AM

Batch: 129996562

Memo: 4|406|0

I too hope same as you, site still running very stable and paying out very fast for all investors and monitors, I see that it is not reason for stopping to invest if my deposit is expired, but it still is far to discuss about this problem, most important, I still receiving payment daily here and it showed that admin still controlling site very good. My latest payment:

Date: 2/3/2013 4:12 AM

Batch: 130095986

Memo: 4|418|0

Yes, it is correct, site still running and paying out very good, it is not far so that I can receive all my fund with this site when I too have had 42nd payment with this site and only about more a week, I will have again all $50 invested here and can calculate for benefit with rest time, it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 2/4/2013 6:38 AM

Batch: 130193346

Memo: 4|432|0

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is my 43rd payment for to this time and they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and It is nice when investing here and receiving payment daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 2/5/2013 8:44 AM

Batch: 130354717

Memo: 4|444|0

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and it is my 44th payment for to this time, I'm very satisfied when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. As below is My latest payment with this site:

Date: 2/6/2013 9:25 AM

Batch: 130511132

Memo: 4|455|0

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good, it is 45th payment for to this time, and it is great when they still are paying out very stable, it is nice when investing here and receive payment daily with this site, it will be not far to reach again my $50 fund. My latest payment:

Date: 2/7/2013 12:22 PM

Batch: 130674685

Memo: 4|465|0

Wow,it has been long that i checked this program,i thought it has gone but i was surprised when i saw your payment proof,it means that the program is still doing pretty well,anyways the admin has proven to be a honest admin by paying up till this moment

Yes, it is correct, it is 46th day that I have invested here and it is nice when I still receiving 46 payments in all days that site running, it is very nice and only 4 new payments, I will have again all my fund after invested $50 before with this site, site running very stable and it is great when investing here and receive payment daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 2/8/2013 11:58 AM

Batch: 130815191

Memo: 4|479|0

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is very nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and it is good chance for investors to invest here, it too is my 46th payment for to this time and it is great when investing and receive payment daily here. My latest payment:

Date: 2/9/2013 6:59 AM

Batch: 130906920

Memo: 4|495|0