Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Budybux - budybux.com

darwin

When we see the site the earning of a standard member after clicking all the available ads are not more than $0.02 per day and the minimum payout of the site is $2 so we can easily estimate the time that will take to reach the minimum payout of the site . lets wait and see for some more advertisers to the site .

offering affordable cost of upgrade while with the account being upgrade, member have opportunity to get higher daily earning. if the site set $1 as minimum payout, upgrade member will able to reach it in less than 10 days. but before make upgrade, make sure first that this site legitimate.

i will have love to click on this program but the click rate on the program is too low despite the low payout the program is having,i really dont like to click on program that's offering a low click rate and moreover the program is not having much ads to encourage me to wanna click on the program,the program is offering less than 10 ads

bare minimum payout made available from the site is not too big however, if your rate every single click advertising men and women get on a daily basis is hardly any how the required time we use to reach at least amount payment, even in the ptc we bring up to date your member's program or have some referrals not manage to easily obtain the minimum payment.

the web page your generating of your standard associate immediately after clicking on every one of the readily available advertising usually are not more than $0. 02 each day along with the minimal payout with the website will be $2 therefore we can easily effortlessly estimate time that may decide on reach your minimal payout with the website. lets wait around and see for a lot of more marketers to the website.

The script used by this PTC is just fair and used many times by other PTC here. It is using the Next Gen script here. Then, this PTC offers the members up to 4 cents per click. This is actually very high here. Well, hopefully this PTC can sustain for a long time

Click rates of up to 4 cents are really not sustainable which is not a good sign. Its harder to run PTC even if you have low rates. The good thing that I see is that you dont need to click daily to earn from referrals in here unlike other PTC where you dont get earnings for the day if you didnt click yourself.

I have hard time thinking that I can make good income in here. I know many of us just feel that its worthless to spend time in here. I know many of us feel that if we join and click in here we only earn small amount but if the site turn to scam or not paying then we wasted lot of time in here. I don't know if its worth the risk but for me if you have free time its better spend it well in here.

• 2 weeks later...

well this site is new and its good that they give free premium membership for new members but as a premium members we not able to earn good amount of money from this site because the click rate for premium members are very low and referral earning only 15% which is poor and we need to click minimum 75 ads and 5 days registered member if we want to get paid from this site.