Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

INCENTRIA - INCENTRIA.COM

ivey2009

banner3.gif

Guys, I am sure you don't want to miss this PTC site.

The Admin is very very honest and always pays his members.

There are about 8 - 20 ads every single day!

I have received my payments from him 4 times.

MEMBER BENEFITS :

** Paid to Click ( Up To 20 Ads Daily )

** Paid to Sign Up

** Paid To Promote up to $0.20 CPM

** Traffic Exchange

** $1.00 Minimum Payout (Instantly!!!)

** 10% Downline Earnings

ADVERTISING BENEFITS :

** Cheap Advertising!

** 24 Hours Unique Hits

** Free Live Stats

** Many Ways To Advertise

** Automated Transactions

** Try It Out Today!

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR PAYMENT TOO

Here are my payment proofs, click the links below to see them :

MY 1ST PAYMENT

MY 2ND PAYMENT

MY 3RD PAYMENT

MY 4TH PAYMENT

NOTE : Click skip ad to continue.

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR PAYMENT TOO

@ivey did you earned these payouts just clicking alone

as each payout is taking around 3 months and if yes

I would consider this a low earning program as 1$ in this long period is just nothing.

Well, I have some referrals actually but most of them are so lazy to click the ads.

So practically I'm an alone ranger :)

I think it's the main problem of getting referrals for Aurora site.

They are not eager to click low click rate ads.

Beside my internet connection was very slow at that time so I missed some days of clicking so often.

Now I have a better internet connection, I just have to find some more active referrals who are not looking for a get quick rich scheme.

I am giving a SUB & Extra Bonus for this PTC site if you are a daily active clickers.

You can find out the detail here :

http://ecurrencymoneyforum.com/threads/39690-Incentria-deal-sub-0.2-only-active-referrals-please?p=619649#post619649

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We all agree that incentria is very good company and has big trust but we should know we do business to get our money in addition to that we need more money consequently we should work at big companies give us high money. i do not think incentria give us high money.

• 3 weeks later...

Incentria is a legit PTC site that's always paying to their members & there are many payment proofs can be found throughout the internet.

But it's difficult for members to reach payout if they don't have any active referrals, although Incentria payout is only $1.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

i am a meber of this site but i am not earning big. it is not exactly as said that there would be 20 ads per day because i do get less that 10 adds and does not help me at all. they have different offers also but i dont get how it helps because whenever i checked my balance after completing a task, it is still the same, no improvement.

• 7 months later...

This one is having very a very little way of making money at least 1$ per month ,Now the site has numerous have got a lot of people there and thus what we require to do is to give away a number of referrals and also dont believe much movement from all of them

yes the referrals in these kind of site earns very little amount of money for us because they also earn very little. I checked the ads today and all i can earn is 0.007$ which won't help me to earn a dollar for this month, i may need to click for 3 months to earn the minimum, that's the problem. But i really like the way admin runs the site, he gives great support.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to find a good referral try to join other ptc sites and look for members who are active members and ask them nicely if they already joined this site and ask them if its okay if they going to join under you. In this way you can promote your referral link without making some enemies. Because other ptc members hates when someone pm them and ask them to join right away.

i prefer to be a single clicker in this program rather than asking someone to join me because not all of them wil be active for long time, i already felt it 3 times, the most one only about 1 weeks and after that they just leave incentria, i already don't click here for long time.

• 7 months later...

well, i like the strategy of this site. it provide us with many advantages. Not just to earn money but also there are helpful advantages like traffic exchange. we can use it in our new web sites to get more traffic and more visitors there.

Sure, it is a legit program but the rate of clicking ads is not so much attractive. i never got any ad higher than the value of $0.001. The main source of earning money in this site is only the ptsu ads because there values are so much good. i think we depend on ptsu more to earn such a good amount.

• 3 months later...

We can say that ptsu are the main way to earn here. Or you can say one of the best ways; it is a gpt signup site, PTC and traffic exchange site. You can depend on it a lot if you have a pre lunch site and want to get more visitors, this program is a corner attraction for many advertisers now since there are over four thousand members.