Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

52weeklypay - 52weeklypay.co

sheikh

i am not the admin in this site!

52weeklypay.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

52 Weekly Pay 3% Weekly

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 3.00

52 Weekly Save 4% Weekly After 1 Month

Plan Spent Amount ($) Monthly Profit (%)

Plan 2 $25 - $1,000 16.00

52 Weekly Save 4.5% Weekly After 3 Months

Plan Spent Amount ($) 3 Monthly Profit (%)

Plan 3 $50 - $1,000 54.00

52 Weekly Save 5.5% Weekly After 6 Months

Plan Spent Amount ($) 6 Monthly Profit (%)

Plan 4 $100 - $1,000 143.00

52 Weekly Save 7% Weekly After 1 Year

Plan Spent Amount ($) Yearly Profit (%)

Plan 5 $200 - $1,000 364.00

payment via: LR or PM

http://52weeklypay.com/?ref=sheikh

Well actually for sure 3% weekly is a very good and sustainable amount which can keep any program livesustainable online but what I dont really like here is that its like the admin just set the minimum to deposit amount very too high that is why I dont know if the admin really consider the intention of the investors.

3% weekly is a low profit for me. Although this site can sustain itself for a long time if its going to pay only 3% a week. The big question is who is willing to take risk and earn only 3% back its week. Just imagine how long its take for us to reach bep in here. For me what is important is to reach bep right away. If I can't get bep right away I can end up earning good amount of money in other hyip site and reach bep much sooner than this one.

i doubt if this program will get much attention from ordinary hyip investors,the program is a long term program and the term on the program will last for a year, i doubt if they is any hyip investor that will be willing to stay on a program that long and even doubt if the program will last that long,moreover the weekly return is kinda low but is sustainable.

Daily benefits offered by this program quite reasonable in my opinion because the profits are very standard daily profit for an investment program but the period of time determined to make a profit too long and it's quite risky if the program does not pay until the period of time specified

Yea,the program is so promising,the roi offered in the program are so reasonable and sustainable but I must be truthful,I can just invest in this program cos the roi offered weekly is really too low,what if the program goes scam before a week,so I will just stay away from it

Actually here, RoI offered by this HYIP is good and reasonable here. But, the thing, the RoI is paid on every week. So, the Investors here have to wait until one week to get paid. Before one week, the investors will get nothing at all. We have to think wisely about the weekly paying HYIP like this

it benefits provided by this program despite the fairly low number is a very reasonable profit for an investment program that is very good but we also have to see if this program can guarantee investors' money very well because the program does not have a protective system security at all that would prevent attacks on their sites while the program is a long-term investment program

investors will receive profit in weekly term and not in daily term for first plan. if weekly profit divided into daily profit, the rate is fall to very low. but that rate is very reasonable and potentially support the hyip able to last long paying. before decide to make invest, investors should check the payment record first.