Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Swing Vs Intraday trading

ellliottt

I prefer to trade swing strategy. Its much safer in the sense that you have limited open position and you just wait for a big one before you open a position. I do know I can handle my trading account and become a big time trader some day. So I'm really expecting to see myself making good income in forex trading. I do know I can surely build my trading account.

Time and chance the trader has might play some big roles here. If you are the type that wants your profit as small as I try is and immediately, I think you can swap and make it that way, it doesn't make you a pro over others because Forex is one business we trade in just the way we like and feel comfortable with.

• 3 months later...

welcome members

Swing Vs Intraday trading

there has been a long debate about which is more effective and profitable Swing Trading Or intraday trading

IMO,i think Swing Trading is the right way to trade ... big time frames , less trades , less swaps , bigger TP and the price respects the S&R levels on big time frames more often than not

so what is your trading style ??

I see that intraday trading is more effective but soimetimes swing trading also become useful things for traders, they can make real profit from it compared to intraday trading. I think this is depend on time when you must choose between them, but i mostly ended up with intraday trading as my position mostly closed less than 24 hours.