Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

borexfund - borexfund.com

hyipgoldvnn

One thing we can see here, this HYIP offers Pay Pal as one of the online money processor used to do transaction. But we all know here, Pay Pal does not accept HYIP to work with. This is such a strange thing for us to know about this one here. We better check one more time

from the daily return being offered by this program, the program seem like a good place for investors to invest but i guess we still need to wait and see if the program will be getting support from hyip monitors and moreover the program isn't protected by any means,so i guess the program might be safe for now but i guess we can still wait and see the response the program will get form hyip monitors.

Looks like a very good place to invest our funds . and we can see the site getting very good deposits from the day of launch more over the Returns the hyip is paying are very reasonable to pay by the admin of the site . One more advantage of this site the minimum to invest is only $5 here that make more investors to have a try on this program .

Well for sure this program has been runing for some days lets say 1day and the active account which they have can convince somebody to invest with them because in as much as I know the program may just pay for some days online lets hope and not something that will be forever also their Ref bunos is a very good one here.

I think the daily benefit that we get from this program is very low but if these programs actually provide a return on capital that we invest in this course will be quite profitable and the time used to make a profit is also not too long though rather quite risky if the program is running only with a very fast

• 2 weeks later...

all plan provided give reasonable daily interest rate for 30 day duration. admin of this site seems also work hard to promote the investment program by create facebook fans page. i guess every investors interested to make invest here. but before start to spend money, will be good if investors search payment proof report first just to make sure that this site truly paying.

Im surprised this program is having paypal as one of their payment gateway whereas its against the rules of paypal to invest with investment sites else they'll face the penalties.I dont know how the admin will manage to bypass paypal's rule but one thing is sure investment inhere wont be too good because the admin could come up with stories that paypal has frozen their account and your funds will be locked up forever.

Not bad 30.5% in 30 days is not bad at all. And since the minimum amount to invest is only 5 dollars. I don't see any reason why its going to be hard for me to invest in here. I just hope that in two to three more months we can still see this site paying. Although even though its going to pay up to three months we still not reach bep in here as its going to take us 100 days to reach bep if we earn 1% a day.

I kind of wonder what some guys saw in such a program prompting them to say it is a good program.From the statistics they have paid out much in 13days

"Started Nov 30 2012

Running days 13

Total accounts 978

Active accounts 542

Total deposited $ 55,942.80

Total withdraw $ 27,368.72"

With not even a single monitor to confirm that.

http://libertywizard.com/?a=cust&page=rate_us

Guys lets stay away.

I kind of wonder what some guys saw in such a program prompting them to say it is a good program.From the statistics they have paid out much in 13days

"Started Nov 30 2012

Running days 13

Total accounts 978

Active accounts 542

Total deposited $ 55,942.80

Total withdraw $ 27,368.72"

With not even a single monitor to confirm that.

http://libertywizard...st&page=rate_us

Guys lets stay away.

make sure you made post carefully dude, it seems you always in hurry when make post, this thread is not libertywizard but borexfunds, it will mislead any people that want see the info about this site, all the data you shared above is the statistic of libertywizard, if you check this site they don't have statistic to share, and so far it still uknown that they are paying or not.

@TS: fix your own thread, the bottom link is different with the real site you shared here

the rate here is not that bad actually with hit and run i am sure that many people can reach profit or even can pass about 2 rounds in this program

The mistake isn't from me but it is from the thread poster.i never checked the name of the site but only checked the line.going by this plans

"Basic Business Professional VIP

30.5% 37.5% 45.5% 52.5%

30 Days Plan 30 Days Plan 30 Days Plan 30 Days Plan

Daily - 1.00% Daily - 1.25% Daily - 1.50% Daily - 1.75%

$5 - $100 $101 - $501 $501 - $1000 $1001 - $5000"

Then i think the ROI is okay but yet no monitors yet on their radar.

that is your fault too why you don't check it carefully or at least edited your last posts, but yeah there is no any hyip monitors for now, with the rate they have here i think they can survive longer and i belive with it, and also this site is quite new so we still have some hope in this program

A very important factor you can notice below, that HYIP provides Pay out Friend as one of the on the net dollars processor i did so exchange. Nevertheless everyone knows below, Pay out Friend won't acknowledge HYIP to cooperate with. This really is this type of weird matter for us to find out relating to this one below. Most of us superior examine again.

the one thing you can observe below, this kind of HYIP gives Pay Pal as one of the on-line cash cpu i did so transaction. Nevertheless everyone knows below, Pay Pal isn't going to acknowledge HYIP to utilize. This is a really unusual point for individuals to learn concerning this one below. We all greater check one more time,

i think most of us dont need to pick this specific hyip pertaining to invest since they're offering cheap interest associated with 1% regular. in the event that most of us take the item regular most of us will never acquire anything at all since it will certainly lower from the processor as fee

this kind of HYIP presents Fork out Companion as one of the online cash model used to do financial transaction. But we all know below, Fork out Companion isn't going to recognize HYIP to work with. That is this kind of weird factor for all of us to learn about it just one below. We greater examine again.