Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Financialincome - Financialincome.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The field of Financial Income has been well-recognized as one of the most advanced trading technologies, owing to its uniqueness of consistency. The idea of Financial Income offers setups that are consistent for a market across all markets environments. In the art of Financial Income, unlike the usual trading practices, our expert team commands the software on just one market, but requests the software to do massive algorithmic crunching against each price movement. Financial Income is not about high frequency trading, yet it still needs a massive amount of processing power, custom software and low latency to succeed, and that is exactly what our company has developed after thorough research over the past years. We have spent considerable amount of time in developing custom software which will help us do Financial Income, there by providing our clients with the most consistent and lucrative trading business. The increased volatility of Financial Income does not alter a Financial Income system, it only provides more setups.

Plan:

128% After 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 110.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 120.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 128.00

235% After 3 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $100 130.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 200.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 235.00

640% After 7 Days

Plan 1 $100 - $1,000 640.0

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Join Financialincome here

This program has been running for 1 day but I see there are 2 new investors are investing in this program and it seems like investors are not that interested in the plan created by this program and the program does not have a good security protection system and still very high risk

This one here is just another HYIP with very high RoI and not reasonable at all here. We can calculate here, it is very hard to make 640% RoI only in 7 days or one week investment here. So, it is better for us not to invest on the HYIP like this one, because it is too risky

Just want to share that stats of this site.

<dl>

<dt class="orange">

Started</dt>

<dd class="orange">

<span class="pp2">Nov 29, 2012</span></dd>

<dt>

Days online</dt>

<dd>

<span class="pp2">4</span></dd>

<dt class="violet">

Total Invested</dt>

<dd class="violet">

<span class="pp2">$ 1,967.00</span></dd>

<dt class="violet">

Total Paid</dt>

<dd class="violet">

<span class="pp2">$ 485.65</span></dd>

I'm some how surprise that this site is running for 4 days now but its investments and total paid has big difference. In my experience a hyip paying hyip site usually has more payments than its deposit by now. Simply because after 4 days its already paid back about 200% of its investors already or even more. So how come the paid is still small compare to deposits?

this program has being running online now for 3 days,even if this program has just being launched today, i don't think i can advise anybody to invest with the program,though the program is getting few support from hyip monitors and majority of them are still having the program listed with paying status but the truth remain the program is not safe for any new investor to invest on the program.

Program looks interesting. I just deposited some bucks.

get ready for my payment updates.

Huh...you are a monitor,you should know that this program has been running since 29th of November and I am not sure if it is paying or not,when I checked there rate us page,there was no single monitor listing it,anyways I would love to follow up this thread and see if you get paid in this program

site is paying a high rate of interest but i am really surprised to see that despite of having high roi it is still paying since 9 days till now.i think they really have a team of professionals only because of this fact they are making it possible to pay all of their investors.

I don't understand some monitors have listed this site and they are monitoring since more than 5 days but still they are with the waiting and not monitored status . looks like this mighe be a scam sites because since they also have the one day investment plans so by this time there should be the paying status .

The program doesnt have a good reputation among monitors as they're having a waiting status,and Im in support with syrine that the program doesnt worthy of our invest even if they changed to a paying status later..It just will be safe for everyone to let go of this one because there're alot of things we still haven't discovered yet.

with high profit return offered and low minimum invest, obviously will make many investors interested to join. but I hope investors check the payment proof report first before decide to make invest because even though looks interesting, all plan provided actually is on risky level.