Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

dailyfxgain - dailyfxgain.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We are a UK-based company. Daily Forex Gain is dedicated to offering its clients well managed investment service that offer consistent returns and protection of principal achieved through the proper application of money management and continuous evaluation of risk exposure. The principals at Money Reserve have a solid understanding of markets and the instruments utilized in the strategies. Past experience has demonstrated that using modifications of tried and true concepts such as proper portfolio diversification, diligent adaptation to market volatility with judicious profit taking throughout the investment term, among others, hold the most promise.

Plan:

2% daily for 75 Days

3% daily for 75 Days

4% Daily for 75 Days

Accepts: LibertyReserve, Perfectmoney

Join dailyfxgain here

This HYIP has a nice website here. The script is actually nice and pretty here. But, so far I can not find the Rate Us page on the website of this HYIP here. RoI offered actually is fine and nice. It is not a bad place to make investment on this HYIP actually, but better check the monitor first

seems like some plan offer not reasonable daily interest rate but based on website explanation, these daily profit rate is including principal. so, if calculated again, the nett profit will fall to reasonable then. before make invest in this hyip, suggested to wait for 2 week in order to see the hyip able to consistently paying or not.

Good to see proof of payments. Even thought this site has 75 days plan its seems its can sustain itself. Its really hard to find a good paying hyip site that last that long but I guess we are seeing a hyip site that has good potential to be one. I hope I can still see this site paying next year. Its only a month left and its going to be a new year. So lets see if its going to pay that long.

I believe this program will not provide payment to a specified time for a specified period of time by the program too long at all and most likely the program will only run in a fairly short time only because a new program like this will not be able to survive with time the old..

Well maybe for now the program is still making payments to its investors with good will but let's see if in half the time it is determined whether the program will continue to pay and I will still wait for evidence of payment of the investors who have invested their money in the program this

This is very much good for sure I think that you can as well keep your target moving and i will try my best and deposit some fund with this program for sure and this will help alot in making me more confident because of the payment proof which I have just seing here.

i think they have stopped paying their members because in AHM each of the hyips are often showing waiting for status yet one STFmonitor noted this seeing that scam. i had recently been thinking that it can be go scam throughout day or two and it also go scam.

http://www.stfmonito...etails&lid=4577

yeah, i agree with you,it like the program has gone kinda quiet on hyip monitors,maybe the program is now paying them selectively,that's why we still have few hyip monitors that still have the program listed with paying and majority of them having the program listed with waiting, i don't think it safe for any new investors to join the program now.

Finally another person obtained paid out that shows the administrator supposed serious business and well the main attention of each minded buyer is to get to bep and likewise mop in a fair volume of benefit, just desire every buyer inhere seeing the conclusion of their strategy.