Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Keobux - keobux.com

darwin

daily surfing is not required? that's is good. Although if we don't surf we don't earn but at least if we don't surf we don't worry about our earnings in referrals right? Or do we need to surf in order to earn referrals click? I really do hope its okay not to. Becuase I can just simply invest in finding many direct referrals and I will going to earn commission from their click.

i do not understand the reason the administrator is usually covering the statics from the web page when when i research the advertising availability of the site i found which the administrator have created the advertising apparent just to the sign up associates, might be you will discover solely much less advertising easily obtainable in the site. without winnings have created till currently.

i guess members need to be careful on this program,so that the program will not waste ones time by clicking on the program and not get paid at the end of the day.i guess the program is kinda tricky and confusing,though the click rate on the program is ok but i guess one need to see proof of payment from the program before clicking on the program

@savehouse the site is currently in paying mode and members show interest with the site already with the huge amount of registered accounts.Sincerely the program is worth giving a trial but I dont advice anyone to buy a rented referrals at the moment because it can stop payment without prior notice.

though in case many of us will not search many of us will not earn however no less than in case many of us will not search many of us will not concern yourself with each of our revenue throughout recommendations correct? accomplish we must search in order to earn recommendations click on and i truly accomplish trust it is ok never to necuase i will just merely spend money on obtaining several immediate recommendations in addition to i will likely to earn percentage from their click on.

there a lot of settlement process below i am sure which is excellent. its great to find out that we can also generate by means of studying electronic mails below properly i am sure the actual press premiums the following is excellent as well as we can generate significantly below properly the actual minimum amount commission is usually a tad large however it might be achieved effortlessly.

If I see proof of payments in this thread then that's the time I can say that this site is really paying good. But as long I don't see proof of payments in here I don't think this site is paying at all. For me proof of payments must come from individual who click in here not from admin himself. As he can just post his proof of payments in theirs and no one can dispute that.

this site design and home page looking same as other ptc sites and there click rate for standard members is 1 cent which is not bad and they give 40% referral earning one more good thing is that they pay for read emails too but emails rate is low and there are 2$ minimum payout which is not looking high and they have their own server.