Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Willsads - willsads.com

darwin

I'M NOT ADMIN!

The ‘get paid to’ program your way!

Create your member account and enter a new world of online earning possibilities.

You are just a few steps away from gaining access to our exclusive paid advertising network and making money from paid ads, surveys, offers and much more.

While in Pre-launch you WILL be able to earn cash. We are strictly looking to build our members base and will provide company sponsored advertisments for you to all earn from. Ads are worth cash and points. Points are easily converted into cash from your members are instantly at the current rate.

And best of all:

No Fee To Earn!

Low Minimum Payments

Unlimited Direct Referrals

Earn up to $0.008 per referral click

Earn up to $0.01 per click (PTC)

Earn from reading Emails (PTR)

Earn from Promoting (PTP)

Earn even more by upgrading

Pre-launch - Special Membership

Benefit This Membership

Min Withdrawal $ 3.00

Free Referral Priority 600

Downline Levels 3

Downline Commissions 8% / 3% / 2%

PTC Ads Daily Min: 4

PTR Ads Min: 4

A special membership is available for our members who join now in this pre-launch event. This membership is ONLY available to those who join now and are active in growing our site.

The only requirement in being given this membership is you refer 1 person. As long as 1 person is referred within the Pre-launch event, you will be given the membership.

While in pre-launch we will be implementing a new design, marketing tools and some new features. Our anticipated full launch will be set at a future date, but is anticipated to be in early December 2012.

Signup bonus - 50 point(s) = USD 0.50

Free registration, thank you:

WILLSADS - Welcome to Wills Ads

92480883442372187354.jpg

We have a 50 cents sign up bonus is that bonus added to the funds that we can withdraw? or do we need to use that funds to buy rented referrals and so on? I think its good to try this one but I'm just wondering what is the minimum amount to withdraw in here? Because its say minimal but it did not say how much and I'm afraid to speculate if that minimum is below 1 dollar or above one dollar.

@budado Actually the minimum payout we can request here is $3 so they will be giving the $0.50 sign up bonus and we need to earn more $2.50 to make a cashout in this program . but i think this will be a good site to earn because they will be some paid to sign up offers so that we can reach the minimum payout very soon in this program .

@budado Actually the minimum payout we can request here is $3 so they will be giving the $0.50 sign up bonus and we need to earn more $2.50 to make a cashout in this program . but i think this will be a good site to earn because they will be some paid to sign up offers so that we can reach the minimum payout very soon in this program .

That's good if its true. So if we can earn 5 cents a day in here (just an example) We still need to click for 50 days before we can reach 2.50 dollars and plus the 50 cents bonus and we can cashout in here. I hope I will going to make good income in here. And I'm sure if sign up offers is good we can actually earn more than 5 cents a day and we can actually reach minimum much earlier.

iam the already member of this ptc site an here we can earn by many ways like paid to sing up an piad to click etc and the minimum payout is very high if admin has given 0;50 sing up bonus also an i think nobody has got payment from this site,if anybody got payment please provide payment proof here

• 3 weeks later...

well i think the site won't ever launch till many people are available. its 3rd or even fourth time the particular admin provides extended the particular date regarding launch. now were tired at it soon after every 7 days. now i most definitely will remark when it's going to launch throughout real.

Total members: 542 Total advertisers: 44 Last member: hattoum Total paid: $0.00

Site look good but I really don't understand why this site is not getting popular at all and just looking at the stats I'm really disapointed even a buxhost site that only cost 25 dollars to open has much many members than this site. This site has good template and yet its only has 542 members with zero payments. I think its better that we just going to find a much better site than this one. I don't think its worth it to try this one right now.

• 3 weeks later...

CONTEST #2

December 26th, 2012 Thru February 2013

PRIZES AVAILABLE

1.) $200

2.) $100

3.) $50

4 thru 10 get a free PTC Campaign for 1 year.

Prize money will be doubled every 30 advertisers who deposit minimum of $20 into their accounts. Doubling the prize money is based on the above amount.

Qualifications: Contest is open to all members of Wills Ads. Every member that you sponsor into the site earns you a certain amount of credits. Based on your sponsored members country will depend you the credits you earn. Also, every advertiser you bring that deposits $20 min, earns you 15 credits.

Referred Members Country and how many credits you earn:

Country: United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Australia --> 5 credits

Spain --> 2 credits

Other Countries --> 1 credits

Every Advertiser you refer and funds (min $10.00) their account, you are given 5 Points!

Every Advertiser you refer and funds (min $20.00) their account, you are given 10 Points!

The contest is scheduled to run from: December 26th, 2012 THRU February 2013.

have a nice site script and I am surprised to see that script also already completed with ssl protection. rarely a ptc site use it and it way will make login activity become secure. I visited their forum and found some of payment proof report available. its good and explain that this site legitimate.

it is good that the site give us free 0.50$ as sign up bonus and they are paid for paid to click, paid to read, paid to promote and there click rate is also good but there minimum payout is 3$ which is looking little more but there are 3 level deep referral program which is help to reach minimum payout and there are daily 4 ads to click and 4 ads to read and good thing is that they paid for sign up on other sites too.

• 1 month later...

i like this completely new innovative script but i could found something special on this special subscriptions by them for the reason that special membership rights is minimum amount payout of 3$ will be special or maybe minimum ptc advertisements to press 4 are generally special at this stage i don't think people like to join the item.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...