Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is there a way to eliminate risk fully?

alam3636

That risk will always exist, therefore it is better for traders to better manage their funds and risks better. Because then traders can better in taking into account the advantages and risks that exist in the forex.

I agree with you totally in this case. The risk will always exist for forex no matter what but the real deal is actually how to manage the risk so the risk will be still as low as we can which means we need to get more profit and fewer losses. With those applied, the risk would be lower than what we expect.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can only minimize our risks by defining a proper risk management and trade management plan. We can use stop losses as well just to ensure we should earn more while lose less otherwise it happens to those whose profitable trades sometime turned bad and they losses a lot of money.

We can only minimize our risks by defining a proper risk management and trade management plan. We can use stop losses as well just to ensure we should earn more while lose less otherwise it happens to those whose profitable trades sometime turned bad and they losses a lot of money.

See? even by proper risk management we still lose our money here only we just minimize the impact with that way. I correct my stand that it is impossible to erase that kind of risk in forex, virtually we live in forex with the risk and make sure to make more profit as much as possible to compensate all losses we made.

See? even by proper risk management we still lose our money here only we just minimize the impact with that way. I correct my stand that it is impossible to erase that kind of risk in forex, virtually we live in forex with the risk and make sure to make more profit as much as possible to compensate all losses we made.

Having good risk management will enable a trader to be able to minimize risk well. So that we will be able to gain profit in this business. The advantages gained in this forex business will be in accordance with the skills of trading skills owned by each trader of course

There is nothing such as free risk in foreign exchange everything still able to lose their money, what we can do is just to lower that chance to near zero. Risk management, in this case, is the only way to do that, makes us better as a trader in near future also by applying a risk management you are controlling yourself from doing foolish things.

There is nothing such as free risk in foreign exchange everything still able to lose their money, what we can do is just to lower that chance to near zero. Risk management, in this case, is the only way to do that, makes us better as a trader in near future also by applying a risk management you are controlling yourself from doing foolish things.

I think we run trading in the real account that if we have not maximize the ability of trading owned will be very difficult to well run, because the risk is very high it will be more affected to us in the course of trading feel difficult. The good we try to always run good trading in learning preparation and readiness before investing in real account

The biggest advantage that I have derived out of FXB Trading is the interface it provided. It is totally user friendly and the navigation has been made simple for users. I was able to locate several types of real time information and was able to analyze the trends in the market depending on the global economic occurrences with the help of the website’s economic calendar.

• 1 month later...

There might be some way but I am not aware of that way as of yet. I think the best thing we can do is to reduce risk and that requires no major talent. It’s just to do with discipline and patience. We need to always follow the trend and go with right money management, as that is what should ensure safe journey for us. It’s a lot easier for me to work out with OctaFX broker given their 50% deposit bonus that’s usable and comes without any restrictions at all.

• 3 weeks later...

I think there is no way for anybody in this world to remove the risk completely from the market. Forex is the embodiment of risk itself so if you remove it then forex will be not as profitable as before and as you can see it will just make traders want to trade anymore and speculation won't exist in forex.

that's right, I totally agree with it. that needs to be done is that traders should be able to continue to be better in improving their trading management, it is necessary for traders to become better in managing funds and risks that exist well.

To run this forex trading we always to continue to run good trading with always routine in learning, every good study will certainly be able to facilitate our trading performance more directed. Forex trading is a very big risk business, so learn for the sake of profit earned

There is no way to eliminate the risk, if you are a trader and you trade in foreign exchange you must accept the risk itself. By embracing the risk you may realized that it is okay to do that, and embracing the risk doesn't mean that you will easily lose instead you learn how to control your loss.

I think if someone want to face the risk they can fully aware how to avoid the loss and optimized the profit, right? Rather than thinking to eliminate it i prefer for trader to think how to regulate/ manage the risk so even you lose it won't so hurt and easier to recover later and gain bigger profits, one of example is 2:1 TP/SL ratio.

• 2 weeks later...

traders are required to be better and maximum in managing the funds and manage the risks that exist, so traders should be able to become better and more eager again in running the existing trading activities better and can become more maximal again in generating profit in account real.

we can make us better understand and more master it properly, and indeed the more we study hard, then we can easily also in running it as well as possible in forex for the management of this forex trading

• 2 weeks later...

actually good training and learning meruapakan one of the easiest business that can be done by traders in order to improve their trading skills well, therefore traders should be able to better and more maximal again in utilizing a demo account.

Learning it is one way we must run, because the forex business that will never have an instant, but must have the science of trading the maximum where to want to be able to earn profits consistently

I really agree with that, learning and practicing is one of the efforts that should be done by traders in order to be able to improve existing trading capabilities and can to manage existing trading activities for the better.

To learn it is one of the ways in which we should run as well as possible this forex business is a business that is not instant on the run, but the risk is very large, continue to increase the ability of trading where we will facilitate the management of good and true trading . And I am also studying with demo accounts and instaforex demo contests with the aim of facilitating the management of profitable trading

To learn it is one of the ways in which we should run as well as possible this forex business is a business that is not instant on the run, but the risk is very large, continue to increase the ability of trading where we will facilitate the management of good and true trading . And I am also studying with demo accounts and instaforex demo contests with the aim of facilitating the management of profitable trading

Demo contest and demo are good practice skill, both will give you more sense of feeling of how to trade in real trading. Well basically to me they are pretty much same technically but psychologically different especially for new trained foreign exchange trader especially considering the chance your loss is real.