Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Reprofinance -www.reprofinance.com

I am not the admin and I searched for "Reprofinance" and found nothing in HYIP discussion section.

Description

Company Overview

Our company, "Revendor Management Inc.", was formed in the end of 2009, by merging of several companies aiming to create more advantageous and productive business by joining efforts, experience and the existing resources. Soon a trademark ReProFinance was registered. For today our company is the most successful and perspective corporation in its field of activity. Since our company has united several stable and successful companies it consists of three basic departments:

* Securities and Stocks Department

* Department dealing with foreign exchange market (Forex department)

* Consulting, marketing and financial investments risks estimation department

Plans

0.8/0.9% daily for 90/180 days min $10

1/1.2% daily for 90/180 days min $1,000

1.2/1.5% daily for 90/180 days min $5,000

1.5/1.9% daily for 90/180 days min $20,000

Features:

Compounding is available

Referral: 8% for direct referral and 2% for sub-referral

Withdrawal: Instant

Has SSL by Equifax and DDoS protection by Dragonara

Accept LR and PM

Here is the link >>> www.reprofinance.com

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This program is design from long term perspective

Good thing we get 5$ bonus for joining so if we invest 5$ of our own

Total investment of 10$ will give us .8% daily is 8 cents, but in real as 5$ is bonus

- actual return comes to 1.6% that is reasonable and sustainable for longer.

Program has delivered good performance and is live since 193 days.

well..very good look and attractive for site design...

you can also get bonus for your first deposit and also earn big if you can refer many members to this site...they offer 8% referral earning with 2% sub-referral earning...

plans look very good too with 90 days deposit lock...I think it's not a very long time for this trusted hyip...

I am not the admin and I searched for "Reprofinance" and found nothing in HYIP discussion section.

Description

Plans

Features:

Here is the link >>> www.reprofinance.com

Hey i dont know from where you got the information that the members can get paid both from their referral and as well as from sub referrals

Since the site faq state only about the referral earnings and not about the sub referral earnings

Profit offered obviously reasonable although low return but its sustainable for long term. moreover they also offer sign up bonus. it make this site more interesting and if look at the risk aspect, this hyip program offer low risk. security aspect is good also because completed with ddos and ssl protection.

Out of the plans available only Conservative plan is affordable but the daily ROI of 0.8%-0.9% is very low for the reason the principle is locked for90/180 days . As the risk is too high of the investor may not be able to break even if the hyip stop paying i feel it would have been better if the profit offered to be high.

Look like this site got something,it loads slow on my browser,and something it goes go blank.I have register an account with them,with the 5 dolls bonus,but it look like admin all got this figure out,he gives you 5$,you in turn invest 5$,wise plan by admin.Though i aren't planning to invest here.

Look like this site got something,it loads slow on my browser,and something it goes go blank.I have register an account with them,with the 5 dolls bonus,but it look like admin all got this figure out,he gives you 5$,you in turn invest 5$,wise plan by admin.Though i aren't planning to invest here.

News from the Admin

Christmas and New Year holidays

- 25 december 2010

Dear Customers!

The ReProFinance team wishes you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Our holiday schedule will be as following:

December 27, and January 3rd are non-paying.

All other days we will be working as normal schedule.

We have big plans in 2011, please stay tuned.

Thank you for chosing our company as your personal financial solution!

This means the site admin is planning to come out with new plans for the beginning of year 2011 so its better to wait for a couple of days before investing and check the new plans

This program is design from long term perspective

Good thing we get 5$ bonus for joining so if we invest 5$ of our own

Total investment of 10$ will give us .8% daily is 8 cents, but in real as 5$ is bonus

- actual return comes to 1.6% that is reasonable and sustainable for longer.

Program has delivered good performance and is live since 193 days.

I do believe that the site is designed to last long but with a few investors (which I believe this site have because of the low interest) I do not think this site will last long. I mean, what's the use of an HYIP site if there are no investors (or few investors)?

The site is very tight in terms of security featiures unlike many other hyips since members have to use a unique id sent by the site to signing the account and even at the times of withdrawal there is another id sent by the admin to be used.

Where as in other hyip sites we mostly use the username to login and place withdrawal which was given at the time of registration

Out of the plans available only the minimum $10 investment plan is affordable and the plans are available for a term 90 days and 180 days. But if we consider the short term plan of 90 days the investor will not be able to break even in the end of the plan period so the investors are at 100% risk here its very unlikely to think the site will run for 90 days and the investor have to wait for such long time to break even. I feel the admin has given more importance on the site sustainability but not at the attractive feature from the investor point of view

• 2 weeks later...

so far they have paid instant which is an impressive feature to get paid from a program

and repro has been around here for more than two hundred days and still paying without any troubles,

which is good to see and the ROI is low and stable that makes the program stable as well.

• 5 months later...

This site is reaching its midterm status. I hope this site will keep on paying until it reach one year or even more. Usually a long term hyip like reprofinance really last a year or two depends on the site activity and investors. But as long this site has investors its will keep on paying. That is the advantage of long term hyip its more stable than short term hyip.

Although here we found some plans like 2% per day return with dual currency supported program. But due to very high deposit amount it's really impossible for us. I think only basic first plan is affordable for us, we the profit ratio is not good. Overall we may get little profit.

Reprofinance - Admin's News Letter Update June 29, 2011 05:11 PM GMT + 8 (Wednesday)

Discover new plans - Reprofinance

We introduce new conditions to the investment plans which will definitely become more profitable for investors of RePro Finance and for those who think of joining them.

INTRA Plan:

* Investment sum: $10 - 1,000

* Profitability:

90 days - 1.6%

180 days - 1.8%

TREND Plan:

* Investment sum: $1,000 - 5,000

* Profitability:

90 days - 1.7%

180 days - 1.9%

REVIERA Plan:

* Investment amount: $5,000 - 20,000

* Profitability:

90 days - 2%

180 days - 2.2%

PROXIMA Plan:

* Investment sum: $20,000 - $500,000

* Profitability:

90 days - 2.3%

180 days - 2.5%

New investment plans are the result of work of the mature investment company which constantly develops and can offer new and profitable investment plans to its investors at any new stage of work.