Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Reprofinance -www.reprofinance.com

02 july 2011

We place a priority on publicity

Recently one of the leading internet portal the Ecommerce Journal published an interview with our PR director Robin Lestone who has answered the most relevant questions of the readers.

Also the participants of the affiliate program will surely be pleased with our new banners released.

We build a dynamic development for you, watch the news of our company.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering what is the content of that interview. I hope this is not all of it. lols. I remember days back. I don't know if its in here or other hyip site that has also an interview. What is funny is that the introduction is much more longer than the actual interview itself. lols.

I feel it's a good change in this program to have some changes in their investment plans,

the ROI is now better than the previous ones, and I think the program here after gets better support from lot more investors,

I just hope these changes do not lead to any negative thing on the program,

so far this one has been on the top third rank in the hyip industry, hopefully continues to be ...

• 2 weeks later...

This is another hyip i missed when it came out. Been checking it for a while and everything so far is good about reprofinance.

The moves with investor of the month...The plans with a twist that you can choose in all plans between 90 and 180 days term...

The payment processors, security, payments done.

So they have my money:)

Were in

Heres the deposit sended via LR

Date: 07/21/2011 17:54

Batch: 66017928

To Account: U4236408 (ReProFinance...)

Amount: $10.00

Merchant Reference: 14821_0_180 Memo: ReProFinance Deposit

Went for the intraplan.

@anne

I also missed this one too but I don't think to join it now cause I can find many other hyip programs which give a better profits that this one and also they have prove legit to invest. So I hope you can success with your new investment here and hope they can still pay for many months ahead so you can withdraw all your principal and profits here. Just keep posting new information about this program here so many members can know how this program progress.

@anne

good luck. This site is still paying. And I guess right now your already starts to earn about 5% interest right? You need 95% more to reach bep. I'm just hoping that you will reach bep and earn about 150% before this site turn to scam. And better more if this site keeps on paying for a long time.

Here are some stats that I want to share it to you. So far this site is paying but the stats is good to use to decide if you want to invest or cashout now. So far this site is good have good stats increase.

7 day 0.00920 +9% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period

1 month 0.00810 +56% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period

3 month 0.00610 +60% Change in Reach over the trailing 3 month period

@budado

the stats is good and increasing, but can we be sure that the traffic indicates the investments,

but still I think at least traffic indicates the popularity of the program,

so investors must have grown to big number thus to visit the site and withdraw daily,

this is surely top third ranked program in the current hyip industry.

• 2 weeks later...

@budado

the stats is good and increasing, but can we be sure that the traffic indicates the investments,

but still I think at least traffic indicates the popularity of the program,

so investors must have grown to big number thus to visit the site and withdraw daily,

this is surely top third ranked program in the current hyip industry.

It don't but if no one visited the site I'm sure not one invested in that site. Their a big chance if theirs an increase of traffics that the site gets investors. Let just say 10% of the site visitors invested in a site. That is a good thing compare to have low traffics because low traffics means few visitors and that few visitors I'm sure fewer than 10% are investors.

• 2 weeks later...

@budado

yes, lower traffic means less visitors, but here in this program, as it's reliable, many investors would compound to 100%,

thus they won't visit the site until the maturity date, or very rare they visit the site,

but in case of getting new investors, there will be good to have lots of traffic for the site.

Yeah, maybe that also the reason. This site is paying 442 days now and I think many will try to invest in their money. Compound then just cashout when they want to cashout. A site like this its really good if you invest when this site is still a week old and compound it until now. wow if that will happen.

their latest news update regarding instability in US Economy !

Instability in USA economy would not affect RePro Finance investors

10 august 2011

Dear Investors,

As per latest news reports the financial world is "one step before" the new crisis. However the economical instability would not affect our investors. Meanwhile all financial charts are going down we have implemented a new strategy in order to increase profits on short-term trading operations. ReProFinance recently opened a new trading department which is responsible to analyse new emerging markets of BRIC countries and diversifying our investment portfolio by buying shares of stable mining and development companies. We are attentively monitoring the situation on a world markets and upon a lower mark, we are going to invest up to 65% of our current portfolio in the main natural resources companies on the market.

Despite the recent US stock market falls, our customers will gain their profit normally. Significant part overall company profit is lowered with current US market situation, but our team of professionals is doing its best to minimize losses and deliver best service to our clients who are trusting us their capital to augent. That is why our service is considered the one of the World's most reliable.

We are proud to announce that we have reached the mark of 15,000 online investors and they received up to 94% of our total profit from trading and other company activities.

Check soon for more updates.

latest news update from the program as on 22nd August 2011 regarding fake e-mails around !

Scam email warning notice

22 august 2011

We have been reported that several RePro Finance customers have received an email with winning notification asking to change the API settings of their e-currency account. This email is a scam. Please do not follow any instructions on these emails.

Please notice that ReProFinance will never send any unexpected or suspicious emails with requests or instructions soliciting to any actions.

I think the "CEASE AND DESIST ORDER " of reprofinance I read in other forum dated march is real. The difference is that since this site is online. How can they close it down? lols. They will just transfer office and they are good to go again. And I'm happy that until now this site is still paying.

there is the latest announcement in their news and updates regarding the MNO interview with PR of RF, as on 28th august 2011 !

The interview with PR director of ReProFinance

28 august 2011

http://money-news-online.com/blog/2011/08/27/27082011-interview-with-the-admin-of-reprofinance/

Hello everybody! Hope you’re all having a good weekend so far wherever you are. I have some plans of my own this evening and since the weekends are normally pretty slow anyway I won’t be having a news update until tomorrow. What I do have for you though is something I hope you’ll find just as interesting. ReProFinance are by some distance now the longest running program to be monitored by MNO. As of today that’s a massive 447 days, a hugely impressive feat by any standards and today I’m pleased to have an interview with it’s admin.

ReProFinance was first reviewed on MNO here, but of course since that time more has changed on the program than I could possibly tell you about now without writing an entirely new review of the program (something I may yet do by the way). To just stick to perhaps the single most important detail however before we hear from the admin I’ll just mention that ReProFinance currently offers terms of 1.6%-2.3% for 90 business days, and 1.8%-2.5% for 180 business days with your principal returned on expiry. I’ll let the admin explain the other aspects of the program which with a track record like theirs I hope you find an interesting read.

1. Hi Robin, and after well over a year since first being listed on MNO it’s great to finally get this interview with you! So why don’t you start by introducing yourself to the readers and tell us about your personal role in setting up and managing ReProFinance. What kind of experience do you have in this business?

Greetings, MNO! I am Robin Leston. At ReProFinance I am responsible for marketing, PR and service for VIP clients. My career experience started when I was working as a consultant for McKinsey company. Afterwards I switched for the banking industry and started new marketing practices and sale of banking services to corporate clients. 3 years ago when I was invited to work with ReProFinance I had no experience in marketing and PR of investment instruments but years of experience and accumulated base of clients helped me succeed. Now I am a member of the ReProFinance board and a full-time partner.

2. Can you give us some background information about ReProFinance, the work they do, the people working there, and a brief history of the company over the last fourteen months or so?

As I have told you we started our business three years ago. We had gathered a strong team of banking experts, technology staff, experienced traders and analysts, whose forecasts almost always come true (laughing).

We have had a clear view of our goal and have known where we are going. We started attracting serious offline investors and used the earnings from their operations to expand our staff of traders, analysts and marketing experts, and that allowed us to fully concentrate on our online division.

3. Tell us in detail about the investment plans ReProFinance are offering investors. Specifically the interest rates, the amounts one is allowed to invest, and the length of time they run for.

This information is available at our website. I can only add that we are open to counter offers and are ready to develop individual approach to every customer considering any nuances.

4. Why did you feel it necessary to change the plans so drastically? Was there really such dissatisfaction with the old ones? Also when a lot of online investors see such sudden changes that they didn’t ask for they tend to get a bit uneasy about the future of the program. What do you say to that?

At the inception of our business we needed more operational capital which we got from investors’ earnings to cover expenses for the staff expansion. Now as our client base grows we have an opportunity to pay 94% of earnings to our clients. That is why we decided to become more client-oriented.

5. What processing companies are you using to manage the money flowing in and out of the member’s accounts? With a growing demand for SolidTrustPay (after some positive changes there recently) in the industry among both program owners and their clients would you consider adding them?

Yeah, that is a good idea! (laughing). I will immediately send them our offer for partnership. In terms of reliable payment systems, I can firmly say that Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money are the ones. They are reliable both for investors and for our company.

6. Also I’m aware you had some problems with AlertPay some time ago, would you care to tell us what happened there? In light of some of their recent actions against internet based investment companies don’t you think it’s a threat to ReProFinance‘s future to continue with them like you did? Especially as there are safer alternatives.

It is not a secret that AlertPay used some fictitious excuse to freeze our account. Fortunately, in the course of negotiations we achieved an agreement with them and continued our partnership. Of course, it is more convenient and reliable to receive payments through Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money, but we are trying to adapt our services to the needs of our clients and if they need to pay with AlertPay, we would gladly accept it.

7. I’m also a little puzzled sometimes by the withdrawals. Sometimes they’re instant and sometimes they’re not. What are the criteria for getting instant payouts and under other circumstances how long should I wait?

Our IT department have developed a unique fraud monitoring system based on scoring of suspicious operations. Every action of a client is assigned with a certain score ball. If the number of balls exceeds the limit the operation is processed with our finance department manually after a thorough analysis. This is primarily done for the security of our clients.

8. How secure is the ReProFinance website? Who is your hosting provider? What level of DDoS protection do you have? What about the script – where did that originate from?

First I want to tell you about our IT department. Our chief executive for IT graduated from MIT (Massachusetts institute of technology) and started his career at eBay, where he reworked the interface and the fraud monitoring system. After that he led some successful web companies and then, being excited about the idea he decided to join ReProFinance team. I will cite you just bare facts. In the period of 2 years we have had not a single incident related to unstable operation that could have affected our clients. Hosting and DDoS protection is fully outsourced to Dragonara. They accurately comply with the terms of the agreement, and, as you can see, the uptime of our website has always been 99.9%. Meantime, our website is at least once a week attacked by up to 10Gbits.

9. What kind of customer service network do you have? What are the best and most efficient ways to contact you if I have any questions or problems with my account?

The best feedback option is a live chat or special contact option in the member area of our website.

10. Can you tell about the international representatives you have hired? What kind of work does it involve and what are the benefits for those employed in the operation? What kind of skills and qualifications are required of someone applying for such a position?

In our company there are over 60 representatives from around the globe. Each of them decides separately what way they would promote our company. Some invite their friends and associates, some have their website where they place the affiliate link. The best promotion is arranging offline conferences at your regions. Such representatives make maximum earnings.

11. I have to say that it’s a bit unusual that you have a telephone number in Madrid but only provide support in English. Surely if your phone support crew are based in Spain there has to be at least one person with a working knowledge of Spanish. Why is this the case?

We have not yet come to the stage of adding more languages and hiring regional managers to offer support in native languages. We will surely please you with such changes in a short term.

12. What are your plans to develop ReProFinance in the future? Do you have any further changes or improvements in mind or would you say the program is more or less complete now?

First of all we plan to launch our unique system of bonds, which will allow our investors to purchase our bonds online, get their profits and cash out them any time that suits them. In September we are going to present many other attractive options to our clients and we are going to make this world much better and to revive the trust of people in that investment programs may be reliable and convenient investment instruments in our modern world!”

Thanks a lot to Robin for that and I hope you all found it worth waiting for (this being the longest gap between a program being reviewed and its admin agreeing to answer some interview questions ever!). Best of luck to ReProFinance in completing another year online and I for one am keenly looking forward to the developments mentioned briefly by Robin there at the end coming in September.

That’s it for today, guys. Enjoy what’s left of the weekend and I’ll be back tomorrow with all the most important news updates from the previous couple of days. So stay tuned for that and see you all then!

Repro-Finance.com Scam Alert!!!

Admin's News Letter Update August 27, 2011 11:32 PM GMT + 8 (Saturday)

Investors Beware!

Some scammers are now online duplicating any paying program to scam people.

They only add dash to the real program name.

http://www.repro-finance.com instead of http://www.reprofinance.com

The design is different to the real http://www.reprofinance.com

The worst case is when you try to make deposit to the program, if you have $50 in you LibertyReserve account and want to deposit $10 to the program, the transaction will be okay and perfect but unknowingly to you that all the money you have in your account has gone to their account.

Another issue is withdrawal request; their system will charge you $0.01 by taking you to your LR account to make the payment before your withdrawal request can be sent to admin for processing. All you have in the account will still go and no request will go to the admin.

Therefore, shine your eyes, do research with good HYIP Monitors before you join any program. I just lost over $600 to the fake repro-finance.com program. If you do not want to lose your hard-earn money online, always visit: http://www.gopeoplefinder.com to read news.

Invest wisely!

Admin

www.gopeoplefinder.com

well, there is a news update today that the program won't be paying profits to investors on 5th September during the holiday of US Labor Day !

The Labor Day 2011

05 september 2011

In 2011, Labour Day holiday falls on Monday, September 5. Since all main U.S. markers and exchangers are closed no interest will be credited to our investors' accounts today.

I think none payment is okay with me. As long this site will last longer than the average hyip site I'm happy. Although if you counts all the holidays reprofinance celebrate we can see that theirs so many holidays that its really a good number of earnings in a year that we loss also. But still. Its better this way as list we still earn in here.

today, few minutes ago, I have tried to log in as it's time my account will be credited usually,

but as soon as I logged in, I saw a message of MAINTENANCE !

there was said that the site is under maintenance that I should get back after an hour !

• 2 weeks later...

latest news update from the program as on 18th September 2011 regarding new season with the new Bonds !

New season with the new Bonds

18 september 2011

RePro Finance company announces its own emission of bonds with 1% daily yield.

The main difference between investment funds and the bonds of RePro Finance is that investors can exchange their bonds into money anytime, and receive principal investment plus dividends at the rate of 1% per calendar day including Saturdays and Sundays upon redemption. It will turn your investment business into a highly liquid and profitable one as you have an opportunity to take your money back without any fixed term of investment.

The bonds can be purchased in the members area of investor. You will receive a PDF version of the bond containing an unique code. The bonds of RePro Finance can be redeemed anytime, otherwise you may exchange them, put up to auction, sell or use them to pay for something. The minimum amount for bond purchase is $1. Investing in bonds you can choose optimal investment period starting from 24h.

Currently RePro Finance company actively issues the bonds however the total block of bonds is limited. More information on bonds is available here.

latest news update from the program as on 25th September 2011 regarding the Investor of the month winner !

Investor of the month Winner announced (September 2011)

25 september 2011

Investor of the Month (September 2011) is announced. Our software randomly chosen Mr. Sergey Ivanov from Russia (Login ID: R17282), and he has become the winner this month. He has directly received the 1000 USD to his account, our congratulations and Investor of the Month Certificate mailed to his mailing address. Thank you for participating in our program.

We remind you that any investor can participate in Investor of the Month program by having active deposit of 100 or more in any available currency (USD or EURO). The Investor of the Month is randomly chosen by our software every 25th of each month and gets the $1000 prize.

This program has delivered very good performance over the time and there is no doubt that the program has been paying throughout its life of 488 days. A few program only keep paying more than a year and now reprofinance is one of the top few programs. Yes it deserves to be a good hyip portfolio.

new deposit option introduced by RF ! Plastic Cards ! check it out their latest news update as on 4th October !

Have a plastic card? There is an instant deposit!

04 october 2011

Change your notion of investments on the Internet with a new payment option of RePro Finance. Now we make transactions with plastic cards!

Our company is the first one on the Internet who has introduced the opportunity to invest money directly from plastic cards. If you’re a holder of Visa or MasterCard you can just sign in your RePro Finance account and make an instant deposit.

RePro Finance really cares about the security of their clients and performs all credit card operations on the site within the anti-fraud policy of the company. In particular, you will be required to upload a scanned copy of your card after making a deposit. The first profit withdrawal will be available only in 1 calendar week following the day of investing. The maximum amount to be invested by plastic cards is $1,000. For greater amounts please use the Bank transfer option.

Profits from deposits made by plastic cards can be withdrawn to the account in AlertPay system. This feature enables clients to withdraw money from their AlertPay accounts not only to the plastic cards but to bank accounts as well. RePro Finance does not charge any fees for withdrawals to Alert Pay accounts.

Owing to plastic card investing function our clients can significantly expedite the process of the investment deposit creation, and therefore start the investment business and receive a stable profit much quicker.

latest news update from the program as on 7th October 2011 regarding the video presentation of the business !

Look at video of our representatives business

07 october 2011

Every day thousands of investors worldwide are seeking for opportunities to invest money with a good profit. Each investor chooses his/her own way to wealth and prosperity by measuring risks and profit budgeting.

Hundreds of regional representatives and partners of RePro Finance company have already discovered a lucrative investment business on the Internet and now help us to make RePro Finance more popular to create a global investment project well- known not only on the Internet but worldwide as well.

The regional representatives who participate in the Regional Representatives Program also have an opportunity to earn good profit just like the investors. More details are available here:

In this video one can see that the affiliate program of RePro Finance allows its participants to earn 8% of all deposits made by the referrals and 2% of the deposits made by the sub-referrals. In other words, the program provides a great chance to earn money to those people who have previously invited new partners to the project.

RePro Finance company provides its representatives with all ad materials required to help new investors learn more and better about RePro Finance and attract interest to our company. Each representative is provided with banners, presentation video mentioned above, and branded PDF presentation which can be printed out or sent to friends and relatives.

Participation in the Regional representative program enables you not only to earn more with ReProFinance but to provide an opportunity to get an extra income to you relatives and friends.

latest news update from RF as on 9th October regarding non trading day on Columbus day as US markets are closed !

The Columbus day 2011

09 october 2011

In 2011 the Columbus day falls on Monday, Octoer 10. Due to non-trading day all U.S. markets are close. and no interest will be credited to RePro Finance investors' accounts today.