Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

clubasteria - club-asteria.com

zyakka

Club Asteria is social

Dear member,

At Club-Asteria we are always trying to interact with our members as much as possible. We have launched our social platforms and new programs and wanted to let you know of them.

Please follow us and interact closely with other members!

Click Here To Follow Our New Success System On Facebook!

Click Here To Follow Club-Asteria On Facebook!

Click Here To Follow Us On Twitter!

Click Here To See What Other Members Are Saying About Club-Asteria!

Thank you for your valuable membership! We would love for you to follow us through these links above and help us spread the word about Club-Asteria!

Your Gateway To A Brighter Future!

Club-Asteria

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I changed my mind about withdrawal my cash in CA after knowing that I can withdraw below $10. So, two days ago I request for a cashout and today I received the money. Here are the details:

Payment Details

* Date: March 27, 2011 1:57:42 AM

* Amount Sent: $3.00 USD

* Sender Name: Asteria Holdings Limited (Hong Kong)

* Sender Email: asteriacorp@gmail.com

* Reference Number: 01911-491A5-866ED

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for choosing AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

Congrats for your first payment. :lol:

Saw the news that the matching bonus extended for another month, but up to 2000 Asterios.

Let's see how this change effects the revenue share.

@keuss

Thanks a lot, my friend. Anyway, I requested my 2nd cashout this morning because I had $2 cash in my account balance. It will be paid within 48 hours. Here is the detail.

Dear Sir/Madam,

You have requested cashout for amount $2.

Your cashout request will be processed within 48 hours.

Thanks & Regards,

Administrator

I was paid by CA today. CA is really paying. I got paid in less than 48 hours. Here is the detail.

Payment Details

* Date: April 02, 2011 1:43:52 AM

* Amount Sent: $2.00 USD

* Reference Number: DD870-69D5D-DCA83

The AlertPay Team

can anyone tell me how much we can earn weekly in case we have 3500 asterios in our account,

if it is 3% on an average per week, then it will be $105 weekly I think,

but my upline says that with 3500 asterios we can earn $105 in a month,

I am confused with this logic, as members post that they get weekly commissions from the program.

Well,i can't answer that question,mod archur,this program have been online for quite sometimes now,and i haven't invest with them yet.i think i need to do something since this program seems to go on for ever.

yeah, they are going to be a great program forever, I have heard much positive comments from members of the program,

that will be a great idea to join and upgrade our membership here,

I also have heard that the offer of 520 asterios on $270 investment, has been extended for one more month, that is till the end of April,

nice opportunity for those who missed that offer last month.

Club-Asteria Admin's News Letter Update April 12, 2011 12:19 PM GMT + 8

Great news from club-asteria - Get Empowered With Club Asteria's New Magazine

Welcome to the launch of Empower Now, a free digital magazine published monthly on the internet by Club Asteria to benefit members. The magazine is a resource full of great content designed to help YOU achieve success and increase your income. Each page is loaded with information, tools and resources that are designed to help improve your business.

Empower Now can be accessed by anyone with an internet connection.

Our goal is to help you maximize the use of the tools already available to you through Club Asteria.

We invite you to share it with friends and family!

Click on any of the Empower Now links in this email! ALSO, below you will find TIPS to make the best use of your time reading Empower Now!

TIPS TO HELP YOU MAXIMIZE THE BENEFIT OF EMPOWER NOW!

* When you access the online magazine, you'll notice a toolbar at the top of the page. The icons on this toolbar will allow you to browse through the publication, make the pages larger, or print it out so you can share it with your family and friends.

* Sharing this totally interactive magazine is easy - you can click the icon of two heads on the toolbar and immediately email the magazine link to all of your social and business contacts. What's more, you can post the link on your social media page or website!

* When you share this magazine with people unfamiliar with Club Asteria, they will learn about Club Asteria in a very colorful and easy way. Your job of teaching them about the benefits accurately and correctly has been simplified.

* The icons at the top of the page are there to make your reading experience easier! Starting from the left side of the page, here is an explanation of the icons:

· Thumbs - allows you to view smaller images of each page; click each page and you'll go directly to it!

· Contents - displays a full list of stories in each issue.

· Single Page - so you can read the issue a page at a time.

· Full Screen - each page occupies your entire screen.

· Arrow Buttons - clicking either one side or the other moves you forward or backward from the page you are currently viewing.

· Zoom - increases the size of the page for easier reading.

· Search - type in a keyword and you'll see where it's been mentioned in Empower Now!

· Share - click this icon to share the magazine's link through a variety of social media platforms!

· Question Mark - contains a full description of each icon button in the toolbar!

· Pens - print out a page, make notes, or save the document in Portable Document Format (PDF), which is smaller and easier to email or save on your computer.

· Gears - control settings such as turning sound on or off.

With your help, newcomers will learn what we're all about - Share! Share! Share!

Here's a sample of the stories you'll find in Empower Now:

* · Welcome From Our Founder, Andrea Lucas

* · 12 Steps to Success

* · How to Achieve Financial Freedom

* · Club Asteria's Philanthropic Mission

* · The Principal Programs of Club Asteria

* · The Positive Difference One of Our Members Is Making

So click on the link and discover how to empower yourself through Empower Now!

We are here to help you achieve a brighter future and we hope that you take the time and the opportunity to use the information provided to grow your business.

Enjoy,

YOUR CLUB ASTERIA TEAM!

I got paid here $9 the other day as It was my referral commission from my ref who paid his subscription fee for this month and he is golden. I am also soon to pay my subscription fee of $20 this 18th of april. hopefully I can have enough fund to pay Club-asteria. :D

As for me, my monthly subscription fee will be due 28 April. I have joined CA for five months but my revenue share still can't pay for my subscription fee. I think it's because the percentage has been under 5% which is very low. I hope it will go up in the future.

As for me, my monthly subscription fee will be due 28 April. I have joined CA for five months but my revenue share still can't pay for my subscription fee. I think it's because the percentage has been under 5% which is very low. I hope it will go up in the future.

honestly, because of the low weekly revenue shares in CA, I am losing some interest to pursue paying monthly subscription here. But I just hope this site will really last long and many years more to come for Club-asteria's life. :) coz I wanna earn $400 weekly after some years here :)

honestly, because of the low weekly revenue shares in CA, I am losing some interest to pursue paying monthly subscription here. But I just hope this site will really last long and many years more to come for Club-asteria's life. :) coz I wanna earn $400 weekly after some years here :)

Losing interest to pursue paying monthly subscription? Are you saying you want to stop from CA? Well... I hope not. Anyway, Although I also sometimes feel the same, I will still keep paying my monthly subscription fee because I see a good prospect of the program in the future.

@Echofrommadiun: well yeah, I wanted to stop paying CA.. tomorrow will be my subscription billing day.. 18th .. and I already prepared $20 for CA fee. :)

I think i should pursue and endure paying this site monthly as I just pay actually $2 . my upline gives me back $9 and my downline gives me $9 also as referral commission from his membership fee monthly.:) so its not that hard for me.:)

Club-Asteria Admin's News Letter Update April 18, 2011 8:31 PM GMT + 8

EMPOWER NOW - Club Asteria's New E-Magazine

Welcome to the launch of Empower Now, a free digital magazine published monthly on the internet by Club Asteria to benefit members. The magazine is a resource full of great content designed to help YOU achieve success and increase your income. Each page is loaded with information, tools and resources that are designed to help improve your business.

Empower Now can be accessed by anyone with an internet connection. Our goal is to help you maximize the use of the tools already available to you through Club Asteria. We invite you to share it with friends and family! Click on any of the Empower Now links in this email! ALSO, below you will find TIPS to make the best use of your time reading Empower Now!

TIPS TO HELP YOU MAXIMIZE THE BENEFIT OF Empower Now!

When you access the online magazine, you'll notice a toolbar at the top of the page. The icons on this toolbar will allow you to browse through the publication, make the pages larger, or print it out so you can share it with your family and friends.

Sharing this totally interactive magazine is easy - you can click the icon of two heads on the toolbar and immediately email the magazine link to all of your social and business contacts. What's more, you can post the link on your social media page or website!

When you share this magazine with people unfamiliar with Club Asteria, they will learn about Club Asteria in a very colorful and easy way. Your job of teaching them about the benefits accurately and correctly has been simplified.

The icons at the top of the page are there to make your reading experience easier! Starting from the left side of the page, here is an explanation of the icons:

* Thumbs - allows you to view smaller images of each page; click each page and you'll go directly to it!

* Contents - displays a full list of stories in each issue.

* Single Page - so you can read the issue a page at a time.

* Full Screen - each page occupies your entire screen.

* Arrow Buttons - clicking either one side or the other moves you forward or backward from the page you are currently viewing.

* Zoom - increases the size of the page for easier reading.

* Search - type in a keyword and you'll see where it's been mentioned in Empower Now!

* Share - click this icon to share the magazine's link through a variety of social media platforms!

* Question Mark - contains a full description of each icon button in the toolbar!

* Pens - print out a page, make notes, or save the document in Portable Document Format (PDF), which is smaller and easier to email or save on your computer.

* Gears - control settings such as turning sound on or off.

With your help, newcomers will learn what we're all about - Share! Share! Share!

Here's a sample of the stories you'll find in Empower Now:

* Welcome From Our Founder, Andrea Lucas

* 12 Steps to Success

* How to Achieve Financial Freedom

* Club Asteria's Philanthropic Mission

* The Principal Programs of Club Asteria

* The Positive Difference One of Our Members Is Making

So click on the link and discover how to empower yourself through Empower Now! We are here to help you achieve a brighter future and we hope that you take the time and the opportunity to use the information provided to grow your business.

Enjoy,

YOUR CLUB ASTERIA TEAM!

@karencute

Wow... That's nice! So you get some money from your upline and downline. You just have to add $2 for your monthly subscription fee. As for me, I have no upline that pays for it so I put aside some of my online earnings for the subscription fee.

yeah I am quite lucky that my referral and upline are my friends and they are helping me to be able to pay monthly fee of CA. :)

I am shocked now as I thought today is my due date for payment of subscription fee. but I was wrong. it will be on april 20 .:P

I hope this week's revenue will be higher:)

I got paid by CA. It's less than 48 hours. Here are the details.

Payment Details

* Date: April 23, 2011 1:14:19 AM

* Amount Sent: $3.00 USD

* Reference Number: EABA0-BD737-8074A

The AlertPay Team